Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) (34448 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Most Nigerians now have Reprobate mindset.
A recipe for disaster.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Bigchristo: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nksleek:
Jungle Justice Again In Ughelli; Three Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze For Stealing DJ Equipments

Sequel to the lynching of two suspected robbers in Afiesere community on Wednesday morning, three robbers were on Friday burnt to death at Ofuoma Community, near Afiesere in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that they were lynched along Isiokolo road after they were allegedly caught trying to rob a boutique.

According to reports obtained from multiple sources, an indigene of the community said to be the gang leader confessed that his mother usually prepares charms for them before embarking on any mission.

They were said to have stolen DJ equipments worth millions of naira prompting a community manhunt against them.

A source wrote in pidgin;

“Them don da thief since but nah today them catch them so. Them first thief one dj full instruments oohh, so today nah one boutique for the junction them wan go thief nah them catch them. The ofuoma boy say nah he mama da do jazz for them if them wan go rob. The ofuoma boy so two girls get belle for am.”

As at the time of filing this report, our correspondent notified image maker of the Delta State Police Command of the development.

Watch the video on Instagram;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9ViLAskhx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7022051/jungle-justice-ughelli-two-suspected
this is becoming so often in Ugheli, But those thieves need to hear word
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
How much is the equipment? How much is human life?

the equipment is SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE Than the life of these thieving rats!
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by letitrainnow(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Shun jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Bmaster(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brexxit:
shocked

What happened to innocent until proven guilty by a court?

E never reach ur side,
U no go even remember that yeye court of law
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by farouk2much(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jangle justice is never an option....

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by kingscare1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

Ignorance. It's soo painful to die this way being burnt alive, imagine the scorching fire all over there body. imagine them screaming in pains, stretching their hands towards the crowd, crying for a second chance for their life to be spared from the scorching fire all over them and helplessly and pitifully gawking at their cold-hearted killers eyes for them to have a rethink but that wasn't so till they couldn't hold on any longer to live after the fire had caused so much body damages more than they could bear.

More, these people would keep turning them around with a stick inside the burning fire like a goat to make sure they are all dead and burnt to ashes. Oh, what a cold hearted human beings. .

RIP to all of them. That is not justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by BadNews: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Bmaster(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Most Nigerians now have Reprobate mindset.
A recipe for disaster.
The word reprobate is not to be used in describing a victim of theft.

U don't know how much pain they pass through,and as such whatever revenge they unleash to those robbers is welcomed.

Unless they were burnt based on false accusations

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Exceed15: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

Those equipment may be the person's life resources. Loosing them to thieves may plunge him into depression . Apparently they are causing someone's death.

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Comedian2019: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Naija na jungle.
Jungle justice is the order of the day.
Rich man steals the future of all the poor. Poor man attacks and steal from poor man to survive.
Poor man catches poor thief and kill him.

That's life in the jungle called Naija.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Mourinho24: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is where i reside. I witnessed it live and it pains me to see jungle justice being carried out in my very before but i cound not do anything to help.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Why are you guys so wicked and heartless?
Bmaster:
E never reach ur side,
U no go even remember that yeye court of law

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Adakintroy: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Don't for once think bad people run the world. Good people do rather. If you think bad people are bad, what till good people gets their hands in bad people. You will know who are the real " bad guy".

On a side note its not moses that wrote the old testament or soul that sineth shall die or wages of sin is death. It was "us" you and me wrote the bible. Aside of Christ is a our nature when offended.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Adakintroy: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Don't for once think bad people run the world. Good people do rather. If you think bad people are bad, wait till good people gets their hands in bad people. You will know who are the real " bad guy".

On a side note its not moses that wrote the old testament or soul that sineth shall die or wages of sin is death. It was "us" you and me wrote the bible. Aside of Christ this is our nature when offended.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Tomek09(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
They don learn from Onitsha. Lol

In Onitsha now, even ur phone fall, person go pick am for you grin grin

Dem don burn like 12 robbers and pickpocket guys since January this year.

Say no to stealing no matter how hard life hits you.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by MYHUBBY: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This is very bad maybe they were trying to prevent the Dj from playing my song!! That's on a lighter mood you can listen to my music by clicking on the link on my signature/profile

they will listen to it in heaven, who listen to it here on earth?
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Ifakiland(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Your papa....May they Rob you.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Traplord09: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
This is jungle justice, but on a more serious note,i think they deserve this.
These set of people need to be taught a serious lesson,you can't keep Robbin people and not expect them to get back at you,your theft got you killed.

Nigerian is not save this kind of jungle justice
Can't da go to Boko Haram camp to do de same to them....
Black man and woman with black Jesus.....
There are now taking law into there hand
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Bmaster(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Why are you guys so wicked and heartless?
we were not born with it.
People made us become
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Tomek09(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
farouk2much:
Jangle justice is never an option....
Until they come ur side. Those guys are heartless. They hardly steal from rich men and those that are bouyant. They target innocent people suffering same hardship with them. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Tomek09(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Very painful and disgraceful way to die.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by NnamdiN: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Show them this next time cheesy

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Anon4: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mourinho24:
This is where i reside. I witnessed it live and it pains me to see jungle justice being carried out in my very before but i cound not do anything to help.
What do you mean you couldn't not do anything about this? Why are you guys so heartless? sad
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Dearlord(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
See meat everywhere just small fresh pepper and you are good to go to paradise tongue
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Traplord09: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
12rev:

So much anger and frustration in this country. Make them go burn okowa and ibori lipsrsealed

What kind of course country is this .... Some are happy doing this and some are happy and love it after killing them with there hand well nigerian tomorrow da we go to church hmmmm
Black man and and black Jesus
All is not well at all..... ..... Killer killing killer
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Traplord09: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dearlord:
See meat everywhere just small fresh pepper and you are good to go to paradise tongue

Black man with a black mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) / Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.