Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) (34453 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures) / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by proclinician: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
MufasaLion:
Mob justice is wrong and inhumane. Nigerians should stop it!

They never steal from u before I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Anon4: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Until they come ur side. Those guys are heartless. They hardly steal from rich men and those that are bouyant. They target innocent people suffering same hardship with them. Too bad
so burning them will solve the problem abi? You guys are evil. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is barbaric and should be condemned. What happened to innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Traplord09: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
If da can do this to them I hope da can do it I. Govoment house fear can't let them .
Mumu people
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by proclinician: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nothing de give me joy like jungle justice. Problem be say make them confirm say na the true criminals them de kill. By so doing, u rid our society of these wicked thieves.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by otes2626(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
This is jungle justice, but on a more serious note,i think they deserve this.
These set of people need to be taught a serious lesson,you can't keep Robbin people and not expect them to get back at you,your theft got you killed.
what have you done to your politicians?
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Realfrankie(m): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
How much is the equipment? How much is human life?

You'll never understand the damages those robbers are causing to people until the same thing is done to you

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Anon4: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
proclinician:

They never steal from u before I suppose.
What if those guys are innocent and wrongly accused? Your numb skull will never think of that. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Johel(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nksleek:
Jungle Justice Again In Ughelli; Three Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze For Stealing DJ Equipments

Sequel to the lynching of two suspected robbers in Afiesere community on Wednesday morning, three robbers were on Friday burnt to death at Ofuoma Community, near Afiesere in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that they were lynched along Isiokolo road after they were allegedly caught trying to rob a boutique.

According to reports obtained from multiple sources, an indigene of the community said to be the gang leader confessed that his mother usually prepares charms for them before embarking on any mission.

They were said to have stolen DJ equipments worth millions of naira prompting a community manhunt against them.

A source wrote in pidgin;

“Them don da thief since but nah today them catch them so. Them first thief one dj full instruments oohh, so today nah one boutique for the junction them wan go thief nah them catch them. The ofuoma boy say nah he mama da do jazz for them if them wan go rob. The ofuoma boy so two girls get belle for am.”

As at the time of filing this report, our correspondent notified image maker of the Delta State Police Command of the development.

Watch the video on Instagram;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9ViLAskhx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7022051/jungle-justice-ughelli-two-suspected

A welcome development, burn all thieves alive...Let's see who will be left to still gather liver to steal.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
otes2626:
You meant your politicians,well I have no issues with mine,do you have with yours?

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by proclinician: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anon4:
What if those guys are innocent and wrongly accused? Your numb skull will never think of that. Ewu.

Filthy bastard. They can't be innocent and killed all the way. Jungle justice does not kill 3 people without concrete evidence tying them to the crime.

Irredeemable fool.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Anon4: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
otes2626:
don't mind those barbaric monkeys. They are same people that will worship their slave masters for 2k on election days.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Johel(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

The equipment is expensive than their lives,cos if their lives got any value they won't think of stealing something that's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Christistruth00: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They used hell way to killed them, before they actually arrived at the main hell.

They just wickedly used this as a Cover for Ritual Sacrifice

So in future how do they face their family members and justify this knowing fully well that

Many of those doing the lynching are themselves Fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Johel(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

The equipment is expensive than their lives,cos if their lives got any value they won't think of stealing something that's not worth it.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Elidrisy20: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brexxit:
shocked

What happened to innocent until proven guilty by a court?

na for jungle Dem catch dem nah,so dey deserve jungle justice
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by macho44(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Crime Isn't The Way, What A GORY Way To Depart This Sinful World tongue
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by tit(f): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Security agencies are responsible for these lynchings
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Firecross: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
If na our politicians them dey burn like this I no get problem with it
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anon4:
SHUT UP YOUR RUBBISH MOUTH! You didnt read the Post? Bloody supporter of fetish armed robbers!
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Dearlord(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Traplord09:

Black man with a black mindset

White mind in black body with excess knowledge tongue
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Fame1309(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jungle justice is never the best.u never can tell if they just killed an innocent man.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by tit(f): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
The day una go kill the wrong person, army will pack 1 km square to the barracks.
Innocent till proven guilty but you will spend weeks till you are cleared.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Anon4: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
proclinician:

Filthy bastard. They can't be innocent and killed all the way. Jungle justice does not kill 3 people without concrete evidence tying them to the crime.

Irredeemable fool.
Justice Justice P.R.O
Shey you were there and you heard the both sides of story? 'Cus even the report as usual wasn't comprehensive.
I dunno what you zombies call Justice when you don't give the accused a chance to defend himself. Bloodthirsty goat!

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Traplord09: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dearlord:

White mind in black body with excess knowledge tongue

Hmmmm... To note this nigerian can never be great soo what my buzzz
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Shadysen: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
E b things
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johel:

Thanks Bro for dis smart reasoning! This Evil robbers will steal from you, sell d items and use the money to fvck pros.titutes and underaged girls! They DESERVES THIS PAINFUL DEATH!

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Mourinho24: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anon4:
What do you mean you couldn't not do anything about this? Why are you guys so heartless? sad
if i was that influential in the community and something of this nature was happening right before my very eyes, i would have ordered them to stop. What happened to arresting them so that due process can be followed. Whatever their crimes may be, jungle justice is bad. It should be kicked against. Government should do sth very fast about this menance.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Anon4: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fame1309:
Jungle justice is never the best.u never can tell if they just killed an innocent man.
That was how they burnt a woman last year at Madalla. And nobody, no news station could tell us was she stole exactly. They just killed her for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by McEphiks(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Delta and jungle justice.... make them sha no go burn innocent person.

Na so them catch one guy for Kowharien junction after a robbery had occurred but because he was looking tattered they thought he was one of them. He was beaten and almost got killed until some community people identified him to be mentally unstable.

Make proper investigation sha deh go on cos Las Las, na hypocrites many pass for those people wey deh set fire.

Many would kill if chanced when money is involved.

Nevertheless, I'm broke make person give me money I never chop since morning embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by Anon4: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mourinho24:

if i was that influential in the community and something of this nature was happening right before my very eyes, i would have ordered them to stop. What happened to arresting them so that due process can be followed. Whatever their crimes may be, jungle justice is bad. It should be kicked against. Government should do sth very fast about this menance.
Oga keep quiet. If they were your children, you would have done something very tangible. Not this memory verse you reciting here.
Re: Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) by proclinician: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anon4:
Justice Justice P.R.O
Shey you were there and you heard the both sides of story? 'Cus even the report as usual wasn't comprehensive.
I dunno what you zombies call Justice when you don't give the accused a chance to defend himself. Bloodthirsty goat!

Pathetic scumbag and thief sympathiser. I am sure u belong to a thieving gang dissociate urself right now because the next body to burn will be urs.

Filthy animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks / How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View / Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.