Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Earn In Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn In Dollars (545 Views)

A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses / How To Make Payment For Facebook Adverts In Dollars Using Barter Flutterwave App / How To Pay For Your FACEBOOK ADS In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars by Rhinotimi: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Considering Nigeria's economy, you will agree with me that it is highly important to earn in Dollars and in other foreign currency. The increase in the price of goods daily affects the quantity demanded.

For instance, let's say 5 years ago you saved money in the bank. Our banks are even funny, the way they deduct money anyhow is another thing else. What your money can buy now would be less but let's say you are the type that earn in Dollars, the exchange rate gets high daily, you will be able to purchase more with the money earned.

Basically, we have two types of income:
• Active Income
• Passive Income

I'm sure you have heard of the fact that a man should have multiple streams of income, right?

Active Income is the accumulation of different income sources by doing many things. Many of us have that feeling that I can do all things. When they tell you about this you move, when they tell you about the latest business people are doing and are getting income, you move.

For some of us, we have tried a whole lot, even businesses that others have done yet we didn't succeed in it because it was never our thing.

For some, it was our thing but we lost interest in it because we were not seeing results and we've forgotten that patience matters in every business.

For some, we were doing many businesses together and we forgot to focus on one because we've been told it has to be multiple streams.

Let me use this illustration by a mentor of mine, Sam Harvard, "the main reason you have not found a man to marry you is because you are dating 5 guys. Break up with 4, focus on 1, give it time.

What majority of us do today is that we have many active Income sources and we have forgotten that it requires three things to survive; time, energy, resources. For example, if you have 3 jobs, you will have to divide the time, energy and resources into these three so that it would survive.

The more active Income sources you have, the less your propensity to be productive per income source. Another thing is that you can have 4 active Income sources and still not make up to 100k a month.

Secondly, we have passive income. Passive income includes regular earnings from a source other than an employer or contractor. This is you escaping the 9 to 5 job, this is you working anywhere you want to work. This is you working at your pace. If you like don't work for 3months.

You see that earning you saw, the last time I published a book was last year. I haven't even published this year at all. I've been taking from the money, investing in my brain because this year my head must be correct. Passive income gives you the ability to have the freedom of fulfilling purpose.

Permit me to say, the more passive income you have, the more money you make. One of the examples of Passive Income we have is Amazon KDP.

The first time I heard about Amazon Kdp was in 2021, a friend of mine introduced me to a free class like this which gave me the basic knowledge I needed then I took the next step to the advanced stage which was 5k. We were taught number of things. I was so excited then. Not knowing that there was more to it. I uploaded my book, no sales at all.

I took other courses and I began to invest in myself. Now I make dollars because there are strategies to Amazon Kdp and if you don't know it, you will keep uploading books and you won't get paid, people won't buy your book. Now, no money is too much for me to add value to myself. I just got a new laptop with the money I got paid last month. See, if you walk with the mentality of adding value to yourself, you will thank me later.

If you are interested, I can show you how to earn in Dollars through Amazon Kdp even if you are not a writer, and also the strategies that worked for me in becoming a best seller.
You can create books and not write especially if you are a busy person and you need a side hustle.

Chat me up on WhatsApp: 08102751202

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheap Funds For Your Business / To Ease Stress And Heat, FIRST Bank Share Sweet To Customers At ATM /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.