Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today (412 Views)

Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia / marble Importers dealers suppliers In Lagos / Wholesalers Needed For BUBBLY Baby Diapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by CulturedGotahia: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Don’t you just love the fact that you can make numerous transactions on your mobile phone without having to go to the bank?
That's the same way you find and connect with quality suppliers of the goods you sell/want to sell on www.gotahia.com
These suppliers are mostly importers and wholesalers in Tradefair, Balogun Market, Mandillas, etc.

Gotahia is that online wholesale market that gives you access to hot selling products from suppliers in major markets in Lagos. You can also get the the contact details of suppliers and do business with them online or offline when you register as a reseller on www.gotahia.com

They sell at wholesale prices and you can build a relationship with them as you grow your own business.

As a reseller on Gotahia, you have the unique privilege of joining The Gotahia community for resellers on WhatsApp and telegram.
In these communities, you have quick access to suppliers products at wholesale prices and also, sales coaches are invited to teach community members on how to run profitable businesses.

To connect with the importers and wholesalers that your business needs,
Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started.

What kind of business do you do? Leave your reply in the comments

1 Like

Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by Bloomberriez: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2022
This sounds good! Can I find a supplier for Indrustrial Cleaning equipments?
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by CulturedGotahia: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yes you can find a supplier for Industrial Cleaning equipment ranging from Vacuum cleaners, Rotary floor scrubbers, window cleaners, dust control, and other household items.

All you have to do is become a reseller on www.gotahia.com/reseller, pay a small subscription fee to activate your store and afterwards you can connect and do business directly with your suppliers.
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by incometrader(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
So I can find wholesalers on Gotahia? Will I get the market price?
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by CulturedGotahia: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
On Gotahia, you get the contact details of Importers, producers, wholesalers; they will give you the market prices of the products you need from them.
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by CulturedGotahia: 3:14pm On May 26, 2022
JOIN THE GOTAHIA SELLERS COMMUNITY

We found a real problem after talking to many active and aspiring business people: it is difficult to start or grow a business online in a sustainable way. There are many resources on the internet but you need to do a lot of work to stitch the useful pieces together.
So, we have built a community of sellers growing their business online. This is a place to learn, to practice and to leverage on the power of a community.
One of things we do is post products that you can start selling now even without capital. We negotiate with the suppliers to get the best offers so you can make more profits.

To join this community, register at www.gotahia.com/reseller and you will get an invite to join
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by CulturedGotahia: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hi smiley
Here's a detailed explanation of How Gotahia works.
Here's an excerpt from the post on our blog

Gotahia is the easiest and most profitable way to start or grow your own business online. As a retailer, you will meet the kind of suppliers you need to make good profit on products that you are already selling or intend to start selling...
https://blog.gotahia.com/how-gotahia-works
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by incometrader(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
When I have a buyer, will i direct them to you and you give me a commission?
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by CulturedGotahia: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
You can reach out to Gotahia to help you process your order for a fee, or you can get the contact details of the supplier and do business directly with them.

When they give you their wholesale prices you then include your own commission before adding your own price.
Re: Use Gotahia to Build Business Relationships With Importers/wholesalers Today by incometrader(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Ohh.. so this means I will set my own price like it's my own business. It's just like I'm picking up the product from them to deliver to my customer but I actually control the whole business process, right?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Printing Services? Look No Further / 13 No. Bungalow Of 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale. / Quality Prints At Decent Prices SLEEKMEDIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.