Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Leonardo Dicaprio Gives $10MILLION To Subsidize For Ukraine – His Grandma’s Coun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Leonardo Dicaprio Gives $10MILLION To Subsidize For Ukraine – His Grandma’s Coun (282 Views)

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. / Heartrending Moment A Small Boy Attacks His Grandma In US (video) / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leonardo Dicaprio Gives $10MILLION To Subsidize For Ukraine – His Grandma’s Coun by philstone(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hollywood star’s grandma Helene Indenbirken was brought into the world in Odesa in 1915
She emigrated to Germany in 1917, the year prior to the Odesa Bolshevik uprising
Gift was declared by International Visegrad Fund – a contributor association
DiCaprio is well known for his magnanimity, especially on ecological issues
Hollywood megastar Leonardo DiCaprio has given $10million (£7.6million) to an asset for Ukraine, where his grandma was brought into the world in 1915.
The entertainer was allegedly extremely close with his grandma – Helene Indenbirken – and would take her to premiers of a significant number of his movies. DiCaprio would call her ‘Oma’.
The gift from the 47-year-old was declared by the International Visegrad Fund, as per Polish News.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/leonardo-dicaprio-gives-10million-to-subsidize-for-ukraine-his-grandmas-country/#gsc.tab=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio Gives $10MILLION To Subsidize For Ukraine – His Grandma’s Coun by donbachi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ordinary 1k some naija actors from east no fit give biafraland.

(1) (Reply)

Brother Of Christian Toby Obumseli Reacts To His Anti-black-women Tweets: / My Proposal Video / Six Months Later, I FINALLY Made The JOURNEY... #vlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.