Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. (5353 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by SHINJA: 10:34pm On May 01, 2022
Mike Tyson offers $10million to the man who will have the courage to marry his first daughter who until today she has not yet found a man to marry her.

The former boxing heavyweight seems to be upset that his daughter could not find a man in her life all these years and that she is still a virgin. Mitchell Tyson seems to have inherited some traits from her father. She is big, imposing with a beautiful dark skin and weighs 150 pounds.

https://www.facebook.com/541751762836763/posts/1712918562386738/

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by illicit(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2022
This one go hard o undecided

15 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by thorpido(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2022
Hope she's not a boxer too. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Iniobong34: 10:44pm On May 01, 2022
This one na no go area oh

to the guy that likes it big, there is an offer here oh cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by chukwuibuipob: 10:48pm On May 01, 2022
cool she's not but if u aren't strong/have stamina, u go suffocate below wink
thorpido:
Hope she's not a boxer too. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by chukwuibuipob: 10:51pm On May 01, 2022
sad tosyne2much better apply rather than chase oranges/paraga hawkers up/down orile iganmu

8 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2022
who is this baby gorilla and i suggest he raises the price to 100Million, as this is gonna be a tough job for a VERY courageous man....she looks mean/wicked as hell!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Mide1data: 11:02pm On May 01, 2022
Taking care of the woman. wahala.

if u dumb her, DOUBLE WAHALA.

But this is fake news, coz tyson is worth $10m. How then can he give all his wealth away.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by everythinggirly(f): 11:06pm On May 01, 2022
She kinda look mean.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by libertyfather(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2022
How i fit reach am? I will marry her , infact im in love with her already

4 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Knows12(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2022
Mide1data:
Taking care of the woman. wahala.

if u dumb her, DOUBLE WAHALA.

But this is fake news, coz tyson is worth $10m. How then can he give all his wealth away.
so for your mind, you think Tyson worth is $10m?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Treasure17(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2022
The whole world at my feet, I won't marry her. I cherish peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by faithfull18(f): 11:47pm On May 01, 2022
libertyfather:
How i fit reach am? I will marry her , infact im in love with her already
I thought only women are accused of marrying for money, smh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by socialmediaman: 11:51pm On May 01, 2022
$10 million to be paid in installments of $200K annually over 50 years that the marriage is expected to last? grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by godofuck231: 11:56pm On May 01, 2022
Oh dearie me!

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 12:43am On May 02, 2022
I want to type what's on my mind concerning the lady and the money offered, but........ grin

My fiancee might see my comments here on nairaland, I thereby reserve what's on my mind for for the sake of peace grin

4 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by JeffreyJunior: 1:11am On May 02, 2022
She is so pretty and I have just fallen in love with her.

Dear Ishilove, I have finally found the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh so stop searching on my behalf inugo.

I'm not even interested in her dad's monetary offer but if he insists, I'll reluctantly take it. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 6:55am On May 02, 2022
Knows12:
He is worth more than that.The reason why he filed for bankruptcy was to get the American government off his nerves.He dey collect royalty running in millions of dollars.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Nuelzi: 7:16am On May 02, 2022
Speechless
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Mhykel217(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2022
All these elephants sef sad

Just like hope uzodinma's elephant daughter

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Dorwadora(f): 7:28am On May 02, 2022
Why's he resting his head on her breast?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Ishilove: 7:30am On May 02, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
She is so pretty and I have just fallen in love with her.

Dear Ishilove, I have finally found the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh so stop searching on my behalf inugo.

I'm not even interested in her dad's monetary offer but if he insists, I'll reluctantly take it. grin
Lmao!! Mscheeeew. You are never serious. cheesy

Jeffery, please go ahead so that every temptation to pull a Yul will forever be suppressed grin

She's pretty though, with a beautiful smile.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Ishilove: 7:33am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why's he resting is head on her breast?
You sef see am? As in, rather awkward pose

8 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by ShaqFu: 8:08am On May 02, 2022
Wow. She's still a virgin. shocked Now that is a delicacy that is hardly available nowadays in Nigeria.

Anyway, I didn't know Mike Tyson has up to 10 million dollars in his account.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by naptu2: 8:18am On May 02, 2022
Fake news. Mike Tyson threatened to sue the news agency that published this story and they took it down from their website, but other outlets keep sharing it. The fake news was originally published in 2020.

https://guardian.ng/life/mike-tyson-debunks-news-about-giving-daughter-out-for-10-million/

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by ShaqFu: 8:22am On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
Fake news. Mike Tyson threatened to sue the news agency that published this story and they took it down from their website, but other outlets keep sharing it. The fake news was originally published in 2020.

https://guardian.ng/life/mike-tyson-debunks-news-about-giving-daughter-out-for-10-million/
Maximum respect my good sir. Cheers. �

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by OlawaleBammie: 8:35am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why's he resting his head on her breast?
aaahhhhh

Eyin omo adamo
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Dorwadora(f): 9:01am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
aaahhhhh

Eyin omo adamo
kila wa omo adamo shey o?
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by OlawaleBammie: 9:06am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
kila wa omo adamo shey o?

so upon all the tin u could tink of, now how he turned the watermelons to pillow be ur concern grin grin

Ohunje omo ni o grin
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Dorwadora(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
so upon all the tin u could tink of, now how he turned the watermelons to pillow be ur concern grin grin

Ohunje omo ni o grin
Ounje omo eleyi ma n purge o.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Mide1data: 9:10am On May 02, 2022
Knows12:

That's what I read on google.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by OlawaleBammie: 9:10am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Ounje omo eleyi ma n purge o.
lolz, but awon balogun leyin obirin o so nkan kan nipa e na, sebi na America dem dey, if to say them reason hin matter dem for don roast him alive, so emi rope bi won kose soro nipa e signify that ko mean anything grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scam Called Marriage / Please This Is Strictly For MARRIED MEN ONLY / Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.