Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys (49694 Views)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by bunnae(f): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Ear that refuses to yield to Instructions and Warnings will always Follow the Head to the Grave.

So it is now, Morning, Day and Night, we Cease not to admonish and Warn all and Sundry on the Need to Straighten their relationship with JESUS Christ and Live Prepared for HIS Coming, which is Imminent!
Many are speaking Grammar! Many are engaging in useless arguments!

Death is not even the Big deal but Death without JESUS, which is Straight to Hell.

So you mean her death is justified na since she nor dey hear word?
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Mooh247: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Something isn't right here
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by F4ku: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mgbe onwu n'egbu nwa nkita..
Anaghi anu isi ya..

1 Like

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by PrinceOfLagos: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na wa
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Zulu2022: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Please who knows a competent Gift Card dealer I want to sell my cards
how much gf u gt
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by farmfuseagros: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Total disrespect for the dead!
Such a useless relative
Instead for us to speak against evil, we keep blaming the victim
What if it was not a g guy she went to meet? Even if she did
Does that mean she deserves to be murdered?
If Bamise had not notify her friend I am sure one useless idiot will have said she went to mert yahoo boy
I hate this country!

1 Like

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by JudasNaKarrot: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:
People from this region ba? They have serious problem with ENGLISH undecided
Yet they claim to be the most educated and sophisticated region.
Meanwhile, they flood every nook and crannies as mechanic, vulcaniser, butcher, Agbero and omonile...

Skullers.

2 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by MufasaLion: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
A 22-year-old girl that should be schooling or probably acquiring a skill. So many kids with misplaced priorities. Shame!

I really hope the culprits get the justice they deserve.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Lastpharoah33: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Whatsapp 08149473120
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by toloohthegreat: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
It's not funny. It's a fact!

Candidlady:
People from this region ba? They have serious problem with English..

And you think this is funny!!! undecided
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Kuriosmynd: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
The pictures there is not the gal, what kind of wicked politics and insensitivity is this
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by mastertek: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yahoo fraud not more paying as before, as countries around the world enlighten thier citizens about Nigeria SCAM, money coming to Nigeria have been blocked by all international financial services company, so not easy to SCAM whiteee again, even if your maga accept to send you money, just know that it will be block by their financial institution.

So guys that are once lavish money anyhow , wearing gold chain and all that, have no mean of getting money, their only way now is ritual, so the new format of Yahoo guys now is ritual and our girls are the target

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Lastpharoah33: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Pm for good rates
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by EmptyGarden(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:
Truth be told average youba gal like all these dirty street bleaching yoruba yahoo boys..They have messed up their brain.
To the extent that a yoruba gal can turn down an engineer proposal just to elope with dirty street yahoo yoruba boy..
And that makes me always qurstion their upbringing.
You're absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by iswallker(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:
Truth be told average youba gal like all these dirty street bleaching yoruba yahoo boys..They have messed up their brain.
To the extent that a yoruba gal can turn down an engineer proposal just to elope with dirty street yahoo yoruba boy..

Yahoo boy on street takes her clubbing - buys the not too cheap clothes she's wearing - makes her hair - dash her Android phone that her mother can't afford

They think it's the end of the world - she won't stop following them until something tragic happens

Sadly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:

grin You know, when you go to the bank and request for your statement of account, the statement shows every detail of your transaction which reflects ones financial status.

If the same were to be applied on Nairaland, a statement of your comments on Nairaland land, your comments will reflect those type of people who will most likely die if the don't get to insult Yoruba. Your obsession for anything Yoruba no get part Two. grin

6 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by jawalis(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:
You think an engineer can’t involve in yahoo right? It’s obvious you talk from little experience. Or you think yahoo boys ate illiterate, you’ll be shocked to see masters holder engaging in yahoo.

8 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by toujurs: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
This reminds me of a lady in her early 20's one girl like that. I couldn't belive what this girl asked me, that ami a yahoo guy, that it's only yahoo guys that can take good care of her. Chai at that most i knew she was for the streets. The one that even shock me most is tgat most of these girls knows their boyfriend are into fraud but yet they still can't have sense to advice a man you are dating to stop it, with such mindset you aren't fit to be a wife honestly.

1 Like

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Beolly(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chipink:
It has nothing to do with any tribe. Most ladies no just get brain.

6 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by LILTJAY1: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yahoo is good but when it involves plus, then should be condemned cool
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by LILTJAY1: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Yet they claim to be the most educated and sophisticated region.
Meanwhile, they flood every nook and crannies as mechanic, vulcaniser, butcher, Agbero and omonile...

Skullers.
they only flood their region and not another region..
Cant say the same about the other tribe that are champion hawkers of different things in all nigerian highways

2 Likes

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by kizwid(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:
People from this region ba? They have serious problem with English..

And you think this is funny!!! undecided

You are a fool...

1 Like

Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by MYHUBBY: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
even at that does she deserved to died? how is freedom of association an excuse to take another fellow human life?

the person that killed her should not die again, what sort of stupidity is going on in southwest? when did westerners now love money than human like Easterners ?
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by DenreleDave(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Seanwilliam is available..
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Orowoh: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
UselessBuharist:
sell it yourself boss.
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by seyz91(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
message me
UselessBuharist:
Re: Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys by Egoveen: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
The stupid girl deserves whatever she got, infact I feel like waking her up from the dead (if it's possible) and kill her again, I wonder why the children of nowadays look down on their parents. ........she deserves death.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.