Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery (98564 Views)

"I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike / See How These Nigeria Celebrities Looks Like Without Weavon. / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by LocalStandard1(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Many people are just tryna defend his mistakes. Call a spade a spade so that others can learn from it.

If the whitening of skin is a presumed condition then what about the nose, eyes and the many works done on other body parts?

And do not forget he's a drug addict. He made many mistakes, people close to him attested to that.

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2022
phoneport:
When Michael Jackson died in 2009, he was completely reminiscent of the pop star that the world had fallen in love with within the 1970s and early '80s.

The changing face of the moonwalker has been constantly flustered, analyzed and without any skepticism, it was an unavoidable part of Jackson’s persona. Have you ever wondered what would have happened if Michael Jackson hadn’t taken plastic surgery?

I thought it would be interesting to evaluate how the singer's appearance changed over the years and to think about what he would have looked like at age 50 if he had not done a single operation.

Jackson’s skin was a medium-brown colour throughout his youth but starting in the early 1980s. Suddenly he underwent dozens of procedures that cost hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars.

The addiction to plastic surgery started in the early '80s and proceeded through the end of his life. You can see here that he's more or less similar looking to the Jackson 5-era Michael. He had series of surgeries like a rhinoplasty, a forehead lift, cheek implants, skin bleaching, chin restructuring, cleft put in his chin, botox fillers, and lip augmentation, he also had a dimple created in his chin. Though Jackson attributed the changes in the structure of his face to puberty, a strict vegetarian diet, weight loss, a change in hairstyle, and stage lighting. He denied reports that he had transformed his eyes. In 1990, the full degree of Jackson’s surgery was widely argued; those close to him estimated he had undergone ten operations on his face up to this point.

Though he did deny this, and it is his face.

He kept getting work done on his nose over the years as it appeared to get smaller and more pointed, he'd had so much work done on it that the airways were blocked.

Always ensure you do a proper research before you put up an article on a subject matter.

Jackson had a medical condition that resulted in surgical procedures. I guess if he never had that devilish skin condition, he would have retained his shiny black skin.

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Judolisco(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Onyenna:

You forgot he had vitiligo....... right?.......
so what's wrong with having vitiligo?
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Oba234: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2022
I agree with vitiligo, but how did he end up with 3 fully white children as a black man? Vitiligo or not, your genetics do not change. That man did not like his blackness and he did not want his children to have it.

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by kaymart: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2022
kingkoboko:
MJ was a coward

4get all d vertiligo & other excuses abeg.

MJ didn't have d courage 2live in his black skin

He was a great admirer of Muhammad Ali. I wonder why he didn't borrow a leaf from Ali's courage

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by PsalmLG(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2022
kingscare1:

Not just me, the whole wide world.
At least the world and everybody around you can attest to it.

Make your life useful, inspire the world for a good cause and never bring another man down or his legacies.

#Note...Will Never Respond to your shallow and small mind again. Good Luck.
you are right my brother
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by PsalmLG(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
Leave the dead man alone
Let Michael Jackson rest in peace angry
Either black or white we are all humans
i wonder oo
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by PsalmLG(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
kaymart:

He was a great admirer of Muhammad Ali. I wonder why he didn't learn for Ali's courage
maybe he was trying to be himself not another person
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Klass99(f): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2022

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by compton11(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Oba234:
I agree with vitiligo, but how did he end up with 3 fully white children as a black man? Vitiligo or not, your genetics do not change. That man did not like his blackness and he did not want his children to have it.
the fact those children ain't his gringrin

Those are white ass kids,MJ blood didn't change

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by lexy2014: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Onyenna:

You forgot he had vitiligo....... right?.......

Was Vitiligo responsible for his surgery?
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by lexy2014: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You forget he was confirmed to have acute vitiligo. Without surgery, he would have ended up multi-colored. And his was also on his face.

Was surgery carried out on MJ to fix the vitiligo?
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by GloriousGbola: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Klass99:

Looking at that last photo, he would have been better looking as he aged.

Tatoos and plastic surgery are habit forming.
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2022
kingscare1:

It all started when he was allegedly burnt by stage lights when he was performing one of his songs on stage, he was badly burned, which resulted him opting for series of reconstructive surgeries to save the parts that was badly burnt on his body to maintain his looks as a superstar, and that caused the sudden occasional changes he had during his lifetime. Moreover, he had acute vitiligo that kept developing all over his face and body as he gets older.

Again, then, cases of racism and blacks stars not fully accepted in the white dominated country also contributed to that effect. Michael lived a depressed, restless and a hideous character away from paparazzi when he is off stage due to the troubles he was passing through at that time, apart from the aforementioned ones, other troubles he encountered was the alleged child molestation cases that was in court which almost ruined his character and life and so on.

Furthermore, inasmuch as Michael Jacksons were the biggest artiste then, he was and is loved by many fans all over the world, sold out countless concerts, had millions of dollars plus numerous investments, his life away from the spotlight were characterised with so many unexplained Controversies, indeed he was a tortured and restless soul, that explained why he constantly took high formulated drugs for him to sleep at nights.

Away from all the negative parts that accosted him while he was alive, he was the greatest entertainer ever lived. His childlike voice is unmatched, he made the world dance, he brought so many creativity in the world of music which inspired everyone and most particularly to millions of music and creative artiste all around the world. He was and is a legend, king of pop music as fondly called. He left his footprint on the sand of time, which made him and his music unique and timeless.

excuses, so appearing like a white man means they don’t know he was black Abegi
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by lexy2014: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

He had vitiligo. So no.

The question is about surgery. What has vitiligo got to do with surgery?
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by GloriousGbola: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2022
lexy2014:

The question is about surgery. What has vitiligo got to do with surgery?

Did you not see that Jackson had a procedure that unified his skin tone?
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by dheolexaone(f): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2022
All the same, a legend he was and is.

People will love you for who you are regardless of your colour but you won't understand his pain for having a disease that turns to be a bottle neck in the life of a #1 celebrity.

He's chosen his life path, let the dead continue to rest in peace.
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by lexy2014: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Did you not see that Jackson had a procedure that unified his skin tone?

Was the procedure a surgical procedure? What has vitiligo got to do with surgery?
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Klass99(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by masseratti: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Felimax:
Who cares? He dead after all.
oga go and get a Job... With or without MJ is a legend.. The most popular Human ever lived....
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by masseratti: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2022
dheolexaone:
All the same, a legend he was and is.

People will love you for who you are regardless of your colour but you won't understand his pain for having a disease that turns to be a bottle neck in the life of a #1 celebrity.

He's chosen his life path, let the dead continue to rest in peace.

yes oooo

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Almunjid(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2022
TheWolfen:
You can go white but you can't go black.
Black is golden.
All colours are golden.
U can go black as well by injecting melanin.
A white model (Martina Big) had melanin injections to change the colour of her skin (from white to black), she now identifies as "Black".
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by oyoofong(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Bobriskky.takke note.Gbam!!!
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2022
You shouldn't speak about what you don't know. MJ had a skin disease and he needed the plastic surgery. It wasn't in his free will to do it!
A little research would have helped avoid this topic. He had vitiligo and his skin was not all plastic. He bleached it so they can look the same
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Arabaincubus: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2022
The plastic surgery was due to a medical problem. He was suffering from vitiligo which causes one's skin to assume multiple colors. He had to bleach to even out. Many don't know this. The dude passed through severe depression as a result.
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by westernboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
He's color or complexion doesn't matter to me he's all that matters to me .. HE'S JUST A GENIUS!

There was a point in time I SO much ADORE him.. I could hardly stay a day without listening to his music(it inspired me a lot most likely, in my difficult moment or even before entering the examination hall ) WHERE EVER HE'S MAY HE FIND A PERFECT REST !

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Horus(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michael Jackson was using his sequin glove to cover up his vitiligo. wearing the glove wasn’t really part of his debonair.
It was vitiligo (scientifically not curable) which was spreading gradually on his skin from his right hand, and Jackson’s used the glove to cover the spot. Which later become his trademark and since then

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Solofresh2: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Leave Michael Jackson alone Abeg
Someone should help me wake my own Withney Houston for me abeg cry
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by kaymart: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
PsalmLG:
maybe he was trying to be himself not another person
Hmmmnn!!!
I doubt...
Ali was a great inspiration to everyone (white, black, men women, Caucasians, mongoloid, Africans, Arabians, just name it) and Jackson grew up seeing the Ali legacy.
Whatever, being himself mean, Ali was indeed phenomenon.

Go watch the Ali on YouTube to understand a glimpse of what he represented.

Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Dextre(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
kingscare1:

It all started when he was allegedly burnt by stage lights when he was performing one of his songs on stage, he was badly burned, which resulted him opting for series of reconstructive surgeries to save the parts that was badly burnt on his body to maintain his looks as a superstar, and that caused the sudden occasional changes he had during his lifetime. Moreover, he had acute vitiligo that kept developing all over his face and body as he gets older.

Again, then, cases of racism and blacks stars not fully accepted in the white dominated country also contributed to that effect. Michael lived a depressed, restless and a hideous character away from paparazzi when he is off stage due to the troubles he was passing through at that time, apart from the aforementioned ones, other troubles he encountered was the alleged child molestation cases that was in court which almost ruined his character and life and so on.

Furthermore, inasmuch as Michael Jacksons were the biggest artiste then, he was and is loved by many fans all over the world, sold out countless concerts, had millions of dollars plus numerous investments, his life away from the spotlight were characterised with so many unexplained Controversies, indeed he was a tortured and restless soul, that explained why he constantly took high formulated drugs for him to sleep at nights.

Away from all the negative parts that accosted him while he was alive, he was the greatest entertainer ever lived. His childlike voice is unmatched, he made the world dance, he brought so many creativity in the world of music which inspired everyone and most particularly to millions of music and creative artiste all around the world. He was and is a legend, king of pop music as fondly called. He left his footprint on the sand of time, which made him and his music unique and timeless.

Where did u come up with this story? He had vitiligo , a skin condition and tried to correct it. Talmbout burnt by stage light, just hear story sha grin
Re: What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery by Panda7(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
dude look f*cking scary

Yomi Obileye Is Dead / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos)