Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) (65882 Views)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by haffaze777(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
One4me:

The Truth Hurts, l know but the Proof, like that of this Beast Chigozie, is out there already.

Yiibos are just too aggressive and it comes naturally to them .
Even during Covid 19 Lock-down, we all saw that Video where Two of them decided to stab each other to death SLOWLY, just because their wives have a misunderstanding!

I am sure you feel like beating me too to death right now. Na una ways be that. grin grin

And eat your fleshgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by LagosG: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
God,this is too bad,say no to domestic violence and light skin men.99% of light skinned men are aggressive, violent and abuse their wife,they are also prone to spirit wives.So sad,he should never go unpunished
Thunder strike your small mouth!!!
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mercychen:
Jeezz shocked.. men are becoming monsterous by the day. See how he wasted a beautiful woman just like that... And who is the slowpoke that exposed her body like that?

Truth is, this death could have been avoided but you see, i don't know what goes on in the brain of some women that after experiencing first and second physical abuse from a man will still be cohabitating with him. Like seriously, does Marriage take away their senses? Hm!

Once you notice a man no longer values you and he treats you like trash, please borrow leg and run. **Dem go kukuma hear**

Easier said than done...I believe yourself will still stay if your husband hits you
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by tiswell(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
KolbeSolan:

You're a nusiance. Idiot. Birds of the same feather. Kill your own wife na, cause you assume i'm as useless and irresponsible as you. When i started nurturing kids, you had not started to make money. Full
go and svck mamas bwest,rabble rouser!
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
If woman good problem
If woman bad problem
Men
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by desiredhome: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Realmi:
is that why she stayed to continue taking the beating from him

No be person we dey alive dey spend money...has she now collected her money back

She should have left the house first, safety first, then later she can come back with police men to get her money back..
This is what our culture and traditions had subjected us into........they make it look like single women are worthless in the society.....so to some marriage is a for better for worst......she may have had the opportunity to leave but fear of what will people say...etc....
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Reeb2244: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2022
Starzo:

They're all disgusting hypocrites. Not one of the females here condemned her. Rather,they were even blaming the man with made up lies against him. Even worse were the many foolish males here that joined in blaming the male victim with unsubstantiated false claims.

These women have exposed how heartless they are when a women commits a crime against a man.
I'm sorry to say but I'm actually beginning to believe that the present crop of Nigerian women are scarily devilish.

And to the foolish men that don't want to get sense and still continue doing mumu follow them, them go show una serious pepper.
Stop being stupïd and bias at the same time. The guy has blocked his Facebook account. Why deactivate, if he knows he is innocent?
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Daboomb: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Hhmm...
...... That's why it happens more often there. I believe this stems from the fact it's okay to hit kids in Africa. So to many, hitting is corrective. While deep down, we all know it's more about anger than love.

You are wrong about the above.
1) Abusing a Child - Using profanity on a child (Verbal); applying extreme Violence or physical injuries on a Child (Physical abuse)
2) Hitting a Child - Use of one's Fist to impact a child
3) Disciplining a Child - Training a Child to have desirable Values
4) Flogging a Child - Applying a Cane to the hand or buttocks of a Child

Now, all the above will cause pain and make a Child Cry but they are very different from each other.
As a Parent, l cant stand and watch an adult Abuse a Child or Hit a Child with their Fist. I have have challenged many Parents or older people who do such to a Child in my presence.

When it comes to disciplining a Child, l am 100% for it. I consider it as part of the necessary job of a Parent, to mould a Child into a decent member of the society. Most of the problems we have in Nigeria today, arises from lack of discipline, of our children.
It even gets worse because untrained Parents who themselves lack discipline, have now given birth to children they cant train, because "you cant give what you dont have".

Flogging is not compulsory but at times, it is necessary to drive home a point, A point that repeated verbal correction has failed to drive home.
It all depends on the child, some Children will conform, just by the "red eye" of their Parents.
Some other Child will not harken to the red eye but wil only conform when you shout and repeat the correction a few times.
Some other children are like Goats, you need to drive home th point ina mature and humane manner, not out of anger.

Every Parent needs to understand their child and apply the appropriate level of discipline but just dont be doing copy-copy of other parents because your children are not the same.

The Golden Rule for physical punishment of a Child is: Never flog a child when you are ANGRY.
Focus on the lesson (using pep talk, before and after canning), let the flogging be as minimal as possible because the goal is not to inflict 'damage" but to re-inforce a learning an change of behaviour.
Most Parents flog out of anger and that is very wrong
Show the child more love, after the flogging, so he knows that he is still loved but needs to be corrected.

That is how l was raised, that is how l am raising my Children and that is how my eldest Son is raising his own child, it has not failed us to date,

Yes, l flog my Children occassionally, the last one just finnished SS4 and three are already Graduates,

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2022
sad
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by GUNITGuy: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2022
She love his fine boy she doesn't want to let him go that would put shame on her so she endured

He must be very mad for beating a pregnant woman
Please if a woman is annoying you lieave the house for her ...Go do something else
Please don't beat thia people for no reason it ends in regret ...Just as they like to arouse your sexual interest they also arouse other negative emotions in you so that you can misbehave
This one threw away a loyal beautiful woman who could have made you the father of two children
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by DCatt: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2022
The 10,000 kg elephant in the room no one is bold enough to say is, the lady is Yoruba. She married Igbo and ended up dead because her parents failed her. How do any Yoruba parent still allow their children to marry Igbos. Well they saw it coming, the hatred is real but people won't listen.

I feel sorry for Lola Omotayo, if she thinks the fight is over and eat in Paul's house, they will poison her.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by nedekid: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Perfect illustration of marriage look sweet on pictures until you enter one
Oga, you said it all.
Marriage is not a bed of roses.
If this man actually assaulted this lady to death, it is not acceptable and unfortunate. No excuse for that.
I must always say, there are two sides to a story. We must hear from the man though, as a lesson. You cannot love someone to the extent of marriage, have kids and the kill the person. What brought out the rage in him?
See, if you are fortunate to have parents in marriage for 30, 40, 50 years ie successful marriage, if they tell you what they went through to keep it that long, you will be shocked! Many things would have happened, but they kept it secret, compromised, forgave, moved on despite unforgettable issues.
Not everybody handles issues in a matured way. Some men will catch their wifes cheating several times and will control themselves vice versa, will walk away or settle, some unmatured will let their emotions make them commit.
What if this guy found out the first and second child is not his? Or his neighbor is poking his wife etc.
As I said before, no excuse justifies violence. Walk away!
Unfortunately not all can do so, both men and women.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by WoundedLamb: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2022
Daboomb:

1) Abusing a Child - Using profanity on a child (Verbal); applying extreme Violence or physical injuries on a Child (Physical abuse)

Now, all the above will cause pain and make a Child Cry but they are very different from each other.
As a Parent, l cant stand and watch an adult Abuse a Child or Hit a Child with their Fist. I have have challenged many Parents or older people who do such to a Child in my presence.

When it comes to disciplining a Child, l am 100% for it. I consider it as part of the necessary job of a Parent, to mould a Child into a decent member of the society. Most of the problems we have in Nigeria today, arises from lack of discipline, of our children.
It even gets worse because untrained Parents who themselves lack discipline, have now given birth to children they cant train, because "you cant give what you dont have".

Flogging is not compulsory but at times, it is necessary to drive home a point, A point that repeated verbal correction has failed to drive home.
It all depends on the child, some Children will conform, just by the "red eye" of their Parents.
Some other Child will not harken to the red eye but wil only conform when you shout and repeat the correction a few times.
Some other children are like Goats, you need to drive home th point ina mature and humane manner, not out of anger.

Every Parent needs to understand their child and apply the appropriate level of discipline but just dont be doing copy-copy of other parents because your children are not the same.

The Golden Rule for physical punishment of a Child is: Never flog a child when you are ANGRY.
Focus on the lesson (using pep talk, before and after canning), let the flogging be as minimal as possible because the goal is not to inflict 'damage" but to re-inforce a learning an change of behaviour.
Show the child more love, after the flogging, so he knows that he is still loved but needs to be corrected.

That is how l was raised, that is how l am raising my Children and that is how my eldest Son is raising his own child, it has not failed us to date,

Yes, l flog my Children occassionally, the last one just finnished SS4 and three are already Graduates,

Well, that's how you were raised and that explains why you think it's okay to hit kids. As for me, my parents never ever hit me for once and I'm doing great. I respect them a lot. There's nothing that indicates you turned out better than myself. My siblings don't hit thier kids and I ain't hitting mine.

Majority for the time, people don't hit thier kids just because they want to correct them. They do it cause they're angry and they know the society would accept thier reaction as corrective. This leaves children at the mercy of people with different anger levels including the dangerous ones.

Nothing has shown hitting kids produces better children. If anything, it creates a mindset that violence can be corrective in nature thus the reason why some people extend that to spouses. Thank you.

NB: Hitting someone could be with your hand or any other tool.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Charly68: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2022
This is a serious curse .. it is not ordinary.. now his eyes will be cleared
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Starzo: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Reeb2244:
Stop being stupïd and bias at the same time. The guy has blocked his Facebook account. Why deactivate, if he knows he is innocent?
Understand the topic before you quote anyhow...I was referring to the story where a woman burnt her ex and their three kids to death. Na so una take dey fail exam so
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Gann: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2022
One4me:

If only you knew.grin grin
God forbid l get "employment" at this stage of my life. A lot of families (Husband, Wife, Children), depend on me for their Monthly Pay and survival.
If you need a job, Holla me privately, as long as you dont bring your agressive yiibo nature with you otherwise, l will put you behind bars, so fast. undecided

You dont want us to tell you the truth, because the truth hurts so bad.
What we need from you is a change of behaviour.

Your hatred for the Yorubas is too much and it has been going from generation to generation because you Parents instill it into your Children
ogbeni i no get time for una level of foolishness on nairaland. you miss road completely.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Starzo: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Well, that's how you were raised and that explains why you think it's okay to hit kids. As for me, my parents never ever hit me for once and I'm doing great. I respect them a lot. There's nothing that indicates you turned out better than myself. My siblings don't hit thier kids and I ain't hitting mine.

Majority for the time, people don't hit thier kids just because they want to correct them. They do it cause they're angry and they know the society would accept thier reaction as corrective. This leaves children at the mercy of people with different anger levels including the dangerous ones.

Nothing has shown hitting kids produces better children. If anything, it creates a mindset that violence can be corrective in nature thus the reason why some people extend that to spouses. Thank you.

NB: Hitting someone could be with your hand or any other tool.
you turned out fine??...u this degenerate fooling yourself all over nairaland turned out fine?. Infact you're the prime example of why the rod should never be spared. Maybe with a little beating you wouldn't have turned out to be such a disappointing menace disgracing your generation continuously.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Lantarra: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2022
!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by WoundedLamb: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Starzo:

you turned out fine??...u this degenerate fooling yourself all over nairaland turned out fine?. Infact you're the prime example of why the rod should never be spared. Maybe with a little beating you wouldn't have turned out to be such a disappointing menace disgracing your generation continuously.

Lol... Wow, that degenerated so fast. OK, I'll leave it up to on readers to decide who turned out well. Enjoy your day, sir!
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Fadafada231(m): 12:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Ifakiland:

You left yoruba men to go marry Igbo monkey....smh e come be broke ass ibo animal....smh....who does that

Because Yoruba men are ugly and impotent/lazy, can't you see how handsome the guy is?
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by nedekid: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Daboomb:

Kudos, and well said sir!
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by niggadee(m): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2022
In united state they are well known doing the same sh*t

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by nedekid: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Bahamas95:
@Gainman

Vawulence is never the solution in a troubled marriage. If both parties can't tolerate each other the best thing is to quit instead of doing what you would regret later outa anger.....I am not supporting the woman because I don't know what has been happening in their matrimonial home. But the man fvcked up to allow his temperament get the better of him. There're many ways to kill a rat.

The fact that someone isn't married doesn't mean he/she isn't qualified to advice married couples. Marriage is not a yardstick to judge maturity. Any idiot that can afford to pay a brideprice can get married.
Bros, while you made useful and valid points, I disagree with you in the aspect of an unmarried advising a married.
If you are unmarried, how can you know what it entails? Oga, you cannot! It's just like bringing a Fulani heardsman to run a country of 200m people. It's like bringing a common entrance kid to write a PhD thesis.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by AkinboT22: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2022
What happened in Nigeria now it's devil is control the would
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2022
One of the inter tribal marriages that didn't go down well. Oh dear...
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by tabithaola(f): 1:54am On Mar 12, 2022
So sad indeed You killed two people just because you chose to be useless and stupid. You'll soon join her by His grace. Shame on any man that hits a woman for whatever reason. Check well,his types are cowards who can't even talk back at a fellow man let alone fighting back if annoyed. May your type join you in your new abode and regret ever been birthed. Weaklings parading themselves as Men.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by babajero(m): 1:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Mere looking at that guy you will know he is a drug addict, and women when a man start being violent to the extent of getting physical, better run for your life, marriage is not a do or die affair, you can only work on your marriage or your life when you are alive, and most importantly please learn how to bridle your tongue.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Reeb2244: 2:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Starzo:

Understand the topic before you quote anyhow...I was referring to the story where a woman burnt her ex and their three kids to death. Na so una take dey fail exam so
Are you still this stupid? Read your comment again.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by gulfer: 2:54am On Mar 12, 2022
This is terrible however, the circumstances surrounding this death is such that the husband cannot be held liable for her death under the law........ cool cool cool
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:01am On Mar 12, 2022
All these Yahoo boys wey full Okota, Amuwo Odofin, Festac/Satellite Town are evil raised to power 100.

I can't imagine raising my hands on my lovely wife...a person I'm obligated to protect and defend at all times.

This one must have been reading the views of these erratic kids on NL and probably doesn't want to be seen as a 'simp'

As a 'strong man', he would probably be sniffing iron bars all through his lifetime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Jagunlabiodua: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2022
He probably killed her because of the current struggle and animosities between Yoruba and Igbo during the current Nigerian climate.

But I blame the Family of this Yoruba girl for wedding their daughters to an Igboman. Igbomen are uncultured and uncivilized they so much believe in physical combat, everyone knows Igbo people always think they are strong and fight too easily lacks self control. I believe it's a taboo in Yoruba culture to marry a stranger, the reason is because of cases like this a stranger can easily harm and kill you unlike your Tribesman who is known from his roots and speak same language.

It's a lesson to Yoruba father's and mother's and also to Yoruba women. Stay away from Igbo men if you don't, you will regret it and it may cost you everything.

The days of inter tribal marriages and love in Nigeria are over, if you mistakingly go and marry outside your tribe. Yoruba and you go and marry Igbo or Fulani. Be ready to face the music, A Fulani woman will not be killed like this because she stays far away from Igbo and Yoruba. A Yoruba man can not kill wife and kid no matter what, Hausa Fulani man will not do this, even Boko Haram keep their wives save in Bushes.

As for this Flat head Igbo small boy killing his wife and child. He should be wasted.

This Yoruba Liberalism will continue to destroy Yoruba until Yoruba Nationalism is totally embraced and conservatism is embraced fully.

4 Likes

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Say no to domestic violence, don't go and marry a temperamental partner or a thug or street girl because of money or shape as vice versa.... marriage is beyond just look and money..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.