Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) (65849 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by donchyke1975: 4:10am On Mar 12, 2022
This is too bad from a man,that has being living with a woman,sex her,eat her word,mother of his child,and human created by God,and you just wasted her life like that.God Will surely purnish him before dying in prison.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Gval123: 4:48am On Mar 12, 2022
This is the height of wickedness.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by errigdee: 5:04am On Mar 12, 2022
wicked soul!!! las las u must pay
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:31am On Mar 12, 2022
zinizta:

If they born your papa well reply this quote with your Facebook name.

Misyarning.

Wetin concern Facebook name with nairaland?

Swerve
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Osanoghodua1: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2022
You married a con man a very useless one at that that looks like a gay And a fraudster. Arrest and charge him for murder.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Osefonria: 6:05am On Mar 12, 2022
E use the 2.7m curl his hair. You go soon hail for Kirikiri prison.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Starzo: 6:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Reeb2244:
Are you still this stupid? Read your comment again.
You're too daft...read the comment I quoted before fooling yourself

Some of una just like to disgrace una selves aswear.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Starzo: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... Wow, that degenerated so fast. OK, I'll leave it up to on readers to decide who turned out well. Enjoy your day, sir!
Anybody that has been reading your comments on this site knows just how messed up you are. You always support anything degenerate and immoral. You truly needed the cane.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by selfdefence: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Na wa, how can one be so wicked abeg.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by djon78(m): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2022
sammirano:

Will you kip wuiet! Even stupid psquare still go humble marry yoruba. Talk more of the other useless flatbrauns. They cant live with their yam legged, hairy women. I blame yorba girls for even dating flatbrains

Story story Igbo men marrying Yoruba women is very very rare.

You rarely see it.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by ibechris(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
God,this is too bad,say no to domestic violence and light skin men.99% of light skinned men are aggressive, violent and abuse their wife,they are also prone to spirit wives.So sad,he should never go unpunished

How do u know all this if u haven't dated many of us. However, am light skin and all these rubbish u mentioned aren't true. I have never laid a hand on my wife,no spiritual wife,no side chick self, not as if they are not disturbing me but are wrong.

U need to change your views about light skin men.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by AntiMen: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Tracka:
We are done for it, I think the problem is not Nigeria, it's humanity

And the reason is not farfetched, humans are beginning realise there's no God or rather there's God but he doesn't control the world.....

Oyinbos should have made effort in teaching about humanity first instead of using religion to control the masses, now see the end result.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by folake4u(f): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2022
This is so cold. embarassed
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by foreshore(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by dannex4adx(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

It is not necessarily wickedness.

The motive behind domestic homicide (or murder generally) is usually multifaceted.

From the story, he got tired of her after their first child.

Perhaps, she began to nag him.

The psychologists who have studied domestic homicide say that when the killer is about to strike their spouse, they are only thinking about themselves, usually seeing themselves as the victim, and trying to eliminate whatever is constituting a threat.

There was a horror movie I watched. I think it is the "Grudge", an American-Japanese horror movie. The husband was nagging his wife as she served him breakfast. Without saying a word, she just lifted the saucepan and poured hot oil on the husband, and whacked him with the saucepan, killing him.

The layman might be quick to call it "wickedness". But there is more to that homicide than wickedness.

Apposite! I have gone through your epistle, it is still WICKEDNESS, even in your epistle.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by yewawa: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmm!..she got married to a fine boy!...but ended up in the grave!.......I will be back....
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Gainman: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2022
nedekid:

Bros, while you made useful and valid points, I disagree with you in the aspect of an unmarried advising a married.
If you are unmarried, how can you know what it entails? Oga, you cannot! It's just like bringing a Fulani heardsman to run a country of 200m people. It's like bringing a common entrance kid to write a PhD thesis.
You are right my bros. Some unmarried think they can give advice to a married couples. This is not like u are telling a married man not to beat his wife or u are telling him not to get drunk or he should take care of his family. What is happening in different homes are more than these. Is like someone who doesn't know how to drive a car teaching someone who have been driving truck for more than 15yrs how to drive. It is until you have been in that situation before u can know how it feels. I believe this man who killed his wife sef have promised himself years back that no matter what a woman do,he will not raise his hands on her. But see what happened now. Even we have heard of pastors who committed d same crime. These are pastors who give marriage advice to people in churches too. D solution to this is just pray u don't marry a devilish woman.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by kayperry: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Painfully so. But then, people should learn to put themselves first. Once physical violence enters, it is hard to stop o.

Speaking of people putting themselves 1st .... is that not the true representation of Nigerians or is the corruption in our system not evidence enough. Maina did nothing wrong beyond putting himself, buhari is in london and 1st lady is on honey moon in dubia when nigerians are wailing and someone still thinks nigerians don't put themselves 1st, marriage is different undecided
When pastor says "for better for worst" what do couples think "worst" means ... marriage is an institution that strives on oneness & sacrifice. Teacher don't teach us nonsense, people should go back to love, love should be the essence of marriage not NEEDS.

Jamb question: can one put him/herself 1st without being self centered or greedy.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by nedekid: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Gainman:
You are right my bros. Some unmarried think they can give advice to a married couples. This is not like u are telling a married man not to beat his wife or u are telling him not to get drunk or he should take care of his family. What is happening in different homes are more than these. Is like someone who doesn't know how to drive a car teaching someone who have been driving truck for more than 15yrs how to drive. It is until you have been in that situation before u can know how it feels. I believe this man who killed his wife sef have promised himself years back that no matter what a woman do,he will not raise his hands on her. But see what happened now. Even we have heard of pastors who committed d same crime. These are pastors who give marriage advice to people in churches too. D solution to this is just pray u don't marry a devilish woman.
Well said bro.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2022
dannex4adx:

Apposite! I have gone through your epistle, it is still WICKEDNESS, even in your epistle.

OK o.

But you can't reduce domestic violence by attributing everything to wickedness.

That is a lazy conclusion.

Why do husbands beat their wives?

Why do wives nag their husbands?

The answers are far beyond wickedness

It is more psychological than moralistic.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by sylve11: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Sad! sad cool
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by mida101(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
God,this is too bad,say no to domestic violence and light skin men.99% of light skinned men are aggressive, violent and abuse their wife,they are also prone to spirit wives.So sad,he should never go unpunished

I am light skin and not a beast or violet. I am human & I answer to humanity. It’s unfortunate & heartbreaking how humans have lost humanity
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2022
mida101:

I am light skin and not a beast or violet. I am human & I answer to humanity. It’s unfortunate & heartbreaking how humans have lost humanity
spirit wife nko?why did you dodge that one,go for deliverance
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by georgeakins: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2022
1759ademola:
If this one had married a Yoruba man, she wouldn't have died like that. See what happened now.

Girls are not really smart when taking a decision on who to marry. The qualities they consider are those ones that do not matter in marriage.
I blame her parents for allowing her to make the wrong choice.

Don't go outside your tribe to marry a broke ass.

Inter tribal marriage comes with a lot of troubles.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by plantist: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Igbo men are very caring yen yen yen. Chigozie do n beat hin wife to death. Where are his tribesmen who could exalt even Satan to high heavens and exonerate him from his atrocities to exonerate their murderous kinsman and lay the blame at the door step of Ìtùnú.

3 Likes

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by MARYIAN(f): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Once you notice a man no longer values you and he treats you like trash, please borrow leg and run. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by wealthtrak: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Jeezz shocked.. men are becoming monsterous by the day. See how he wasted a beautiful woman just like that... And who is the slowpoke that exposed her body like that?

Truth is, this death could have been avoided but you see, i don't know what goes on in the brain of some women that after experiencing first and second physical abuse from a man will still be cohabitating with him. Like seriously, does Marriage take away their senses? Hm!

Once you notice a man no longer values you and he treats you like trash, please borrow leg and run. **Dem go kukuma hear**
Lol @Mercychen
I doubt if you would be able to
practice what you've posted here
in a worse-case scenario.

Most of you young women are
very sentimental and are always
looking for ways to change a man
and forgive after a violent domestic episode because of what society
will say.

Doing due diligence about family
and ethnic backgrounds, and temperaments before getting
married to a man or woman are important. Red flags are always
visible on all angles prior to getting married!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by wealthtrak: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/husband-emmanuel-chigozie-beat-his-pregnant-wife-to-dath-in-lagos-photos/
I'm sort of indifferent here!

I have a blaze attitude to this
because she must have been
warned to avoid the dweeb of a
boy prior to this.

The N2.7 million debt must be collected back from that boy. There's gonna be evidence of
bank transfers made between
both of them.
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Tonyx5(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
what's with the mumu stats? just say your rip and leave oga
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by mii4u(f): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Bahamas95:
No need sending the idiot to prison, they should tie a big stone around him and throw him into the ocean.

I wonder why some women hesitate to quit abusive marriages. It's better to be divorced than to be deceased.
Brother na so pple dey talk, but as soon as a woman decides to take the bull by the horn,u will see alot of preachers telling her that kids without father is ..., A successful woman without a man is..., let pple do wat they deem fit and bear the consequences alone
Re: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Muzikluva(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/husband-emmanuel-chigozie-beat-his-pregnant-wife-to-dath-in-lagos-photos/
Even in death, she is still so beautiful. So sad she stayed back until this idiot of a husband killed her and her unborn child. Now the first child would become an orphan. I hope the guy will be sentenced to death too. Women/Men in abusive relationships should move on! Run for your life! Rest is perfect peace beautiful lady. May God comfort your family and friends. By the way, those who put her naked in the car are very stupid. They could have covered up both the lady and the baby properly!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.