Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia (28091 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
People are dying and they somehow, find it amusing. Enough to even laugh about it using senseless emojis/memes. Truly, the biggest conglomerate of empty-headed cretins are resident here on NL.

Bunch of low-lives. *Spits*
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
jackcanfield:
I wish I have a diplomatic passport I can use to travel all over the world, because this is beginning to look like a proxy war with global consequences. I don't know nor have I seen how all this sanctions are in anyway stopping the war. I think we should go for mediation rather than this stick approach on Russia.
Russia started the stick approach and d carrot approach won't work. It will only make Russia feel superior and hardened. The no invasion by NATO is enough respect to the Russian people save for nuclear weapon. I support in full terms whatever sanctions being imposed.
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by History555: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2022
China needs russia. Without russia how will China rise to world power status and oppose the West considering the fact they hve no allies. Wat stops American and European union from imposing trade restrictions on China. China needs russia because if they ditch russia, when America comes for them which they will surely do, they will find themselves standing alone
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by grandstar(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Nyanabo:

Correct spelling is pyrrhic. (Pronounced prik)

Cheers

Thanks
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by Padipadi(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Sadr:
grin grin grin grin sore losers! At this rate Joe Biden may soon pass a bill to put every American on hunger strike.
Miserable asslicking Putin just to spite America.
America has her fault. But they are more sane than Putin, Kim, Assad & you this minion called Sadr abi na Sad letter R
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by yahwehpickin(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2022
chopnaira:

Says who? USA is still the most respected country in the world. The USA is bigger than anyone man be it Trump or Biden or Obama or Washington. Soldier go soldier come, barrack go remain.
grin grin grin grin

As per toothless bulldog, you can start by throwing away your android phone or iPhone grin

100% your phone OS is running on an American product. Same as your computer OS at work.

Uncle Sam's America literally dominate the world cool

You are still not understanding me, USA in the eyes of the other world leaders are seen as weak, their response to what is going on is poor, this war would have been averted, but Biden been a democrate, won't act... Watch how things will unfold
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by razzydoo(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Russia is an energy superpower. What sleepy Joe did there doesn't count for much. The world needs Russia's natural gas.
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by godofuck231: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2022
obedience4:

Bitcon, how many countries uses bitcon for bilateral trade... Even China Russia biggest trading partner has ban bit coin.. Think before writing
history is the best teacher of economics, Neoclassical economics assumes that people act independently while making economic decisions. Quantum economics can is an alternative to neoclassical economics which begins from a different set of assumptions.
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by mozona(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by chuckdelis: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Wait are u 4 real?

Go and read up on Lazarus heist
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by Isaacpromise1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
The US have been waiting for a chance to descend on Russia heavily; the Ukraine invasion seems to be a perfect chance to crumble Russia economy as they won’t risk a direct war now but attack the economic so bad that they will instigate the citizens against Putin. Same avenue UK govt is using to descend on Russia billionaire's especially Roman …… the west hypocrisy is appalling

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Stronghold91:
God punish America and Biden
GOD Bless America & my President.
Re: Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia by Ojemalad(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
jackcanfield:
I wish I have a diplomatic passport I can use to travel all over the world, because this is beginning to look like a proxy war with global consequences. I don't know nor have I seen how all this sanctions are in anyway stopping the war. I think we should go for mediation rather than this stick approach on Russia.
Honestly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Volcano Erupts At Mount Nyiragongo, DR Congo As Residents Flee / West African Forces Arrest Gambian Army General / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.