Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally (51017 Views)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by dataking: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2022
cescky:

You're fada ill educated bastard.

Ode
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

You are full of hate and a miserable soul. Life doesn't revolve around religion, your religion doesn't determine what type of human being you are. Seriously get help, you need it.
angry grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
English just dey hungry this one to speak...Now, tell me where you got the word hatred from, in my statement ??.. Should Nuclear weapons be assigned to Boko haram, that's my question...Or are you A boko haram member..Because I no come understand where this energy come from..
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by dantrillion: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
World war 4 is drumming walahi. imagine the gravity of india so called mistake. WTf?? All this while u never make such mistake to fire deadly weapon into Pakistani... All of the sudden, now Russia is at war with Ukraine the mistake just occur its there something india authority re not telling the world?
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kenturkey048:

angry grin angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
English just dey hungry this one to speak...Now, tell me where you got the word hatred from, in my statement ??.. Should Nuclear weapons be assigned to Boko haram, that's my question...Or are you A boko haram member..Because I no come understand where this energy come from..
Like said,you are a miserable soul.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

As said, you are a miserable soul.
I talk am.English just dey hungry you speak. Because I don't understand why you have to defend Boko haram with your blood and sweat.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kenturkey048:

I talk am.English just dey hungry you speak. Because I don't understand why you have to defend Boko haram with your blood and sweat.
Like I said, you're a miserable soul,were did I defend Boko Haram? For people like you English is some how special,last time checked English is just a language. And how did speaking English help you? Insult me until the end of time it changed nothing. People like you will for ever be under us in this country. I am have a good government job,you know what? So will my son and his son. I know you hate us and want to be us,you know what. You will never,so Mr English, keep feeling special but at the end of the day, Nigeria is ours and you are our subject,you are just a e-rat.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Like I said, you're a miserable soul,were did I defend Boko Haram? For people like you English is some how special,last time checked English is just a language. And how did speaking English help you? Insult me until the end of time it changed nothing. People like you will for ever be under us in this country. I am have a good government job,you know what? So will my son and his son. I know you hate us and want to be us,you know what. You will never,so Mr English, keep feeling special but at the end of the day, Nigeria is ours and you are our subject,you are just a e-rat.
Oga rest abeg..Boko-haram.

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by olugabbie(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Vainglory:
So you actually believe it was accidental?

Indian military has records of horrible blunders. They once submerge their most power military nuclear submarine without closing the hatch.

Well, military only test ICBM without the nuclear warhead.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Oga rest abeg..Boko-haram.
Slave.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Slave.
Boko-Haram...
Bye-bye..
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Boko-Haram...
Bye-bye..
Slave
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Emdebby2: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tovard:
Gradually, it will happen.

Drum of War have being all of over the countries but my question is " what do we have in Nigeria to fight against these people if they attempt to launch attack to Nigeria?"
We boko haram
We have kidnappers
We have bandits
We have unknown gunmen
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Slave
Boko-Haram......
You people in Northern Nigeria think southerners are like you...Our fortress over here isn't built on hate doctrine. We see beyond politics... Sometimes you have to attend to armless questions reasonably...No be everything be hatred. We nor be una.

I asked a simple question...You begin talk off point like mad man...
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Boko-Haram......
You people in Northern Nigeria think southerners are like you...Our fortress over here isn't built on hate doctrine. We see beyond politics... Sometimes you have to attend to armless questions reasonably...No be everything be hatred. We nor be una.

I asked a simple question...You begin talk off point like mad man...
Hypocrite,who among us call the other Boko Haram,so is not off point.You see why nobody trust your kind in the country. Seriously your reasoning is at the same level with an ape.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Hypocrite, who among us call the other Boko Haram, so is not off point. You see why nobody trusts your kind in the country. Seriously your reasoning is at the same level with an ape.
You ask why can't Iran have nukes. Then I countered you with the question "Can boko haram have nukes.".I was only been sarcastic..

If you are close to being what you think you are, you would have known Iranians are seen as terrorists that is why I countered you with that question ......

Instead, you left my sarcasm to write about hatred. Going off point like a mad man...Now you talk about Hypicrisy.deviating like a blind man..No level of foolishness and stupidity can match up voting Buhari.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kenturkey048:

You ask why can't Iran have nukes. Then I countered you with the question "Can boko haram have nukes.".I was only been sarcastic..

If you are close to being what you think you are, you would have known Iranians are seen as terrorists that is why I countered you with that question ......

Instead, you left my sarcasm to write about hatred. Going off point like a mad man...Now you talk about Hypicrisy.deviating like a blind man..No level of foolishness and stupidity can match up voting Buhari.
Again just pure hate,how can you compare Iran with Boko Haram? And not every person from north voted Buhari, it's clear that you hate Muslims,your words clear shows that you are a hateful soul so fu-ck off.

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Again just pure hate, how can you compare Iran with Boko Haram? And not every person from the north voted Buhari, it's clear that you hate Muslims, your words clearly show that you are a hateful soul so fu-ck off.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People from the region where Tribe and religion come first and second before being a Nigerian thinks every other Nigerian is like them. I know in your region they share hatred as a palliative for you all...If you can't comprehend what sarcasm is, rest abeg...
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by bepositive11: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Gireiboy:

Historically speaking, it is the whites that have been known to use a nuclear weapon on a civilian population(Hiroshima and Nagasaki), so no! the whites cannot be trusted, besides, is Putin not a white man(threatening the world with a nuclear armageddon)? You guy should expunge, this your stupid inferiority complex.

I meant Western not white. I don't know why they used it in Japan but they're not reckless like Putin
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by bepositive11: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Pakistan is a nuclear power,how many fall into the hand of terrorists? It's like you believe whites a superior than other humans. Seriously wake-up.

First of all, I meant Western not white. Secondly, Westerners are superior in some aspects. For example, compare the economies of the West to the economies of Africa - the West in superior in that aspect. Africans are equally capable but lack the education and resources. Thirdly, Pakistan has a stable government. Some countries don't. In countries where governments have been overthrown by terrorists, their nuclear weapons could've easily fallen into the hands of terrorists. This can never happen in the West because of how well the system is structured
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Gireiboy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
bepositive11:

I meant Western not white. I don't know why they used it in Japan but they're not reckless like Putin
Why did you say that?
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Remman(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
almarthins:

That can never happen
kikikiki! Lol...

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kenturkey048:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People from the region where Tribe and religion come first and second before being a Nigerian thinks every other Nigerian is like them. I know in your region they share hatred as a palliative for you all...If you can't comprehend what sarcasm is, rest abeg...

I know what sarcasm is and I know when someone is being islamophic.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

I know what sarcasm is and I know when someone is being islamophobic.
angry angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
You are a very funny person. God knows I was tryna make you understand why America feels Iran shouldn't have nukes using Boko- Haram as a case study..

Well. Maybe you misunderstood me sha.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by bepositive11: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Gireiboy:

Why did you say that?

The West are not quick to suggest using nuclear weapons anyhow. In fact, they try their best to not use it in the first place. I think they learned their lessons from the aftermath of Hiroshima

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Gireiboy(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2022
bepositive11:

The West are not quick to suggest using nuclear weapons anyhow. In fact, they try their best to not use it in the first place. I think they learned their lessons from the aftermath of Hiroshima
How did you know that?
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by bepositive11: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Gireiboy:

How did you know that?

By the way they conduct themselves. Do you believe otherwise?
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Kenturkey048:

angry angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
You are a very funny person. God knows I was tryna make you understand why America feels Iran shouldn't have nukes using Boko- Haram as a case study..

Well. Maybe you misunderstood me sha.
The only reason Americans are against Iranian having a nuclear weapon is Israel. They don't want any country in the middle East to be strong enough to challenge Israel.

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kenturkey048(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

The only reason Americans are against Iranian having a nuclear weapon is Israel. They don't want any country in the Middle East to be strong enough to challenge Israel.
Funny...Well...That's what you think...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / Dubai-based Woman Becomes The 1st Indian To Buy 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV / First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.