Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,182 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Advice To Nigeria During And After Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Nigeria During And After Election (188 Views)

Buhari: Queen Elizabeth Backed Nigeria During Biafran War / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Nigeria During And After Election by OMENKAismad: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
My advice to all the parents all over Nigeria take care of your children

If possible take them to school and go and take them back form school.

This advice is not only our parents is for every body special women and young ladies

Please don't walk at night

Don't go out whit people you don't trust

Stay away from night club until after election

I'm giving this advice because we all know that election is coming soon.

Some of this vampire we call politicians are looking for human flesh to sacrificed to win election.

Be very vigilant anywhere you go and tell someone where you are going

Please be advised that you are very important to your family's
Be careful and God bless you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo West Constituency 11 Why We Choose Lulu Fawehunmi / What Comes To My Mind Immediately I Hear The Name "Nigeria" / Constitutional Rights Of Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.