Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) (4404 Views)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Siggynigeria: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Musa Sani, the Nigerian kid who went viral on social media for building a replica of the Kano overhead bridge has got a scholarship to the United State of America and a gift to his family members, Siggy reports.

Sharing snaps of Musa and his creation on Facebook, Aminu Abdullahi announced that a construction company, Ronchess Global Resources, has offered Musa university scholarship to study in the United States.

Aminu added that the construction company also gifted Musa’s mum the sum of N1million to start a business, while his father was given a job.
They also promised to enroll Musa’s siblings in good schools and will move the family to a furnished apartment in Maiduguri.

Internet users have taken to their social media handles to celebrate the little boy.

Source: SIGGY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Grace found him.Congrats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Talented kid

We celebrate with you cool

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sharing snaps of Musa and his creation on Facebook, Aminu Abdullahi announced that a construction company, Ronchess Global Resources, has offered Musa university scholarship to study in the United States.
Imagine,it is international company that offered the young lad scholarship, but our useless government and companies sponsored senseless "yeyebrites"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lucky boy

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one..

While some of his mates are cooking with sand.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by LisaAnneMia: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
At his age? Wow this is brilliant! It's usually from poor places or poor people you see talents and great potentials...I hardly hear of rich kids in rich schools highly talented...I may be wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
We have many kids, teenager and adults like this but sadly, the opportunity to attain greatness is very limited.

I'm glad the little boy's future is secured. I really hope he's gonna come back to Nigeria to use his knowledge and experience to contribute his quota.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
lilvicky68:
Nice one..

While some of his mates are playing with sand.

There's nothing bad in playing with sand. Even the boy plays with sand also. You gotta understand that kids have different talents and other kids that we haven't seen their works or capability might be among the best in coming future.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

There's nothing bad in playing with sand. Even the boy plays with sand also. You gotta understand that kids have different talents and other kids that we haven't seen their works or capability might be among the best in coming future.
No I don't want to understand
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
LisaAnneMia:
At his age? Wow this is brilliant! It's usually from poor places or poor people you see talents and great potentials...I hardly hear of rich kids in rich schools highly talented...I may be wrong though

Well, rich kids are highly talented also but most of them tend to relax and not put in extra effort because they already have the resources to kick start their dreams while kids from a poor or average family needs to out in extra work because they have veey little or no resources.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by LisaAnneMia: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

Well, rich kids are highly talented also but most of them tend to relax and not put in extra effort because they already have the resources to kick start their dreams while kids from a poor or average family needs to out in extra work because they have veey little or no resources.
I guess so...but I hardly hear of rich kids having raw talents unlike kids scouted from the slum
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
LisaAnneMia:
I guess so...but I hardly hear of rich kids having raw talents unlike kids scouted from the slum

They do, just that people tend to be more emotional and happy when most kids from the trenches are given opportunities because such kids have suffered to get it.
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
A boy genius
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
This little boy has a great mind.

He should become an architect or a civil engineer in the future.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by azuba4u: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS THE ANSWER.

THIS BOY WILL BE HIGHLY TRAINED AS A CIVIL ENGINEER.

2023, IS THE TIME TO HARVEST OUR TARLENTS.
VOTE FOR PDP
VOTE FOR ANYIM PIUS

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
lilvicky68:
Nice one..

While some of his mates are cooking with sand.

While you're playing bet9ja undecided
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Danmboss(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice commendable
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by olusam4: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by KaideeGee(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
And you shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother, for glory and for beauty.
Exodus 28:2 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/exo.28.2.NKJV
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/isa.61.10.NKJV

Let's Pray.
Holy God thank You for another opportunity to come into Your presence and learn from You. We humbly ask for Your guidance and leadership, direct us in the right way and cause us to do Your will always. Glorify Yourself. Please have mercy on us for all our shortcomings and sins, dedicate us unto Yourself and take all the glory. We pray in the name of Jesus. Amen. Thank You for You have heard and have done more than we could ever imagine.

Dear Followers of Christ,
The above scripture held me spellbound for some reason. I just felt happy all of a sudden. God has intricate and meticulous plans for us and they are not without Glory and beauty.
Holiness is synonymous with righteousness to some extent. Holiness beautifies and glorifies a person. I think one of the reasons God is so renowned in His greatness, glory and beauty is because of His holiness. And God wants us to be like Him.
If even an earthly ornament of to give glory, how much more the real thing. I can't imagine the splendor Adam and Eve commanded before their fall. The undiluted Glory of God.
Heaven will be so dazzling, won't miss it for the world.
Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2022
Childish learn from what they see.
The has interest in engineering.
Good boy. Keep it up.
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by mu2sa2: 6:18am On Mar 12, 2022
The boy saw the bridge and imagined he could replicate it on the ground. He did exactly that. Power of imagination! Watch this genius - he would be designing world-class engineering structures in future.
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2022
This is commendable.
But if any Aba Boy wan build a replica of the only bridge in Abia State, that took Ikpeazu 7 years to build and till date the small bridge is under Construction. How will it look like? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Axis313(m): 6:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Another brain drain loading,another loss to the country.
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2022
Grace found him,,,I wish the kid all the best
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This is commendable.
But if any Aba Boy wan build a replica of the only bridge in Abia State, that took Ikpeazu 7 years to build and till date the small bridge is under Construction. How will it look like? grin grin
comrade, you too like ijogban

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by Danielepum2000(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Baawaa:

Imagine,it is international company that offered the young lad scholarship, but our useless government and companies sponsored senseless "yeyebrites"

Rave of the moment Reekado Banks after the release of the remix to his smash hit song titled Ozumba Mbadiwe featuring Fireboy Dml is back on a collaborative song with trending producer Niphkeys titled “Man of the year”. The song contains lyrics in Tiv which is a tribe from Benue state, middle belt of Nigeria. On the song, Reekado Banks who is a very talented Nigerian top artist sings about the man of the year. The lyrics was sampled from 2baba’s hit song titled “implication”. Checkout the song below: https:///Manoftheyearbyreekadobanks
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by respect80(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Kudos to the little engineer.
It's like headache dey worry some people phone camera for this technology age wey we dey so...
Re: Boy Who Built Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
azuba4u:
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS THE ANSWER.

THIS BOY WILL BE HIGHLY TRAINED AS A CIVIL ENGINEER.

2023, IS THE TIME TO HARVEST OUR TARLENTS.
VOTE FOR PDP
VOTE FOR ANYIM PIUS

lol,why waste Time & Money

(1) (Reply)

Information About Unaab 2011/2012 Admission / Massive Protest By Ebonyi State Uni Students / Which Was Your Favorite?? Pics Included.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.