Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ (38250 Views)

Russia Opens Case Against Meta, Calls Over ‘death Calls’ / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by anonymous1759(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:
In summary:

1. America is trying to stretch it's arms to Russia using NATO and Ukraine,

2. Russia says 'no, we won't allow it'

3. Russia invades Ukraine (the puppet), to stop the move ahead of time,

4. The West (NATO and America), the all-righteous and moral wink, knowing they can't attack Russia directly (too big and strong for them) decided to use sanctions against both country and individuals.

5. In doing so they discover in other to hurt a new enemy they have to beg old enemies to be friends.

Question-: Venezuela, Iran, Zimbabwe, Cuba, North Korea etc have been under western Sanctions for decades now, are these countries eating each other to survive? If NO then Russia will find a way to thrive for years to come even with the sanctions, it just a matter of time.

The world does not belong to the west, west is where the sun sets. Lets look to the east!

Say no more you’re already blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by kingsceemark(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anarek:
No one has the right to took some one else life

But the Muslim Terrorists have, right?
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by mach7(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bomboy7:
Do russians even use Facebook?
Only a few Russians use facebook. Roughly 10% or so.

They have their own version of Facebook which is called VKontakte (VK) followed by Odnoklassiki (My Classmates).

However, Instagram is very very popular.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Finally, a comment that makes sense, not Al these MSM fed fellows filling up the TL with their ignorance.

LocalStandard1:
In summary:

4. The West (NATO and America), the all-righteous and moral wink, knowing they can't attack Russia directly (too big and strong for them) decided to use sanctions against both country and individuals.

5. In doing so they discover in other to hurt a new enemy they have to beg old enemies to be friends.

Question-: Venezuela, Iran, Zimbabwe, Cuba, North Korea etc have been under western Sanctions for decades now, are these countries eating each other to survive? If NO then Russia will find a way to thrive for years to come even with the sanctions, it just a matter of time.

The world does not belong to the west, west is where the sun sets. Lets look to the east!

4 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by alabo1: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
wwwihy:
Stupid unintelligent overhyped overrated Putin and Russian Forces now relying on Belarus and Syrian ISIS to fight ordinary Ukraine Forces that have decimated them.

Keep believing CNN. Your eye go soon clear you

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by brutal1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Abiii grin
Anarek:
No one has the right to took some one else life

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by mofedamijo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Buliwyf:

But you believe anything you see on a Russian network. That's why I called you a comedian. But now I can see you are a clown. On one hand you are complaining about bias from mostly private companies in the west. Granted they have bias, your hypocrisy came in full glare when you started claiming you follow an Authoritarian state owned news network for unbiased news. Clown. I will invite you to come and entertain the children in my area soon grin grin

Mad oooo.
I laugh when I see e-diots complaining about biased news stations, but believe RTnews is not.

Every News station/channel is biased one way or another. Even within the United States, some news stations are biased towards Democrats, while some are biased towards the Republican.

Someone will tell you to disregard news from a private news channel, but believe the one from a authoritarian, tyrannical, dictatorial and autocratic state owned news station where you dare not challenge or say otherwise, except as instructed. Vagabonds.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Northernblood5(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bigchristo:
You nor get sense at all, the banned has not be implemented in the meantime they open investigation to ascertain the materials posted online at targeting Russia nationals, you think is Nigeria that nothing is being checkmate before they banned it, do you know how many populations of Russians that are using Facebook? This is why the Chinese government banned any other countries social network platform in their country it’s only few Chinese people you can find using Facebook, they have their own social network applications and platforms, Russia need to do same the US that’s deceiving you people have done worse than Russia nobody bullies them for invading Iraq, Libya Afghanistan Syria and Yemen. Those countries are thousands of miles away from US and EU but they invaded those countries killed thousands of people including two countries president Muarmmar Gaddaffi and Saddam Hussein lied to the world Iraq have weapons of mass destruction and nothing of such is existing till today on that country but they killed their president. I don’t know who even told you people that nobody can do what US is doing, if them born them well make them try engage Russia directly

Yhen Yhen Yhen

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Buliwyf:

But you believe anything you see on a Russian network. That's why I called you a comedian. But now I can see you are a clown. On one hand you are complaining about bias from mostly private companies in the west. Granted they have bias, your hypocrisy came in full glare when you started claiming you follow an Authoritarian state owned news network for unbiased news. Clown. I will invite you to come and entertain the children in my area soon grin grin
”Clown” Nah one of the problem wey I get with una nairalanders be that , una no fit express your opinions without insults. Invite me over?? You and I don’t live in the same country, i bet you never visit MM1 before, ever in your miserable life, how can a poverty stricken bastard like you possibly invite me over…even whenever I enter Naija, you no fit Dey where I Dey unless you’re a bartender, security man, sales apprentice and so on…. You have no clue when it comes to international politics, how you wan sabi am, you wey never chop belle full…watching cnn on a gotv decoder, typing shit on that used tecno phone. Your prayer points, dreams and aspirations in life, I don pass am…
Check that username’s age, when I registered on NL you still Dey play inside the rain with pants only…. Dindinrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Harshweather(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
sigiyaya:
Tell your Jesus to first go and rescue Leah Sharibu from the hands of book haram. The truth is that you and your Jesus are shameless!!
grin [b][/b] see foolishness in it's fullest, you suck bro and it's a pity. Morron
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by MansoryMX(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Russia has no rights in this world anymore in case they aren’t aware. 85% of the world has turned their back on Russia. Nations that has important role in this world have all turned their back on Russia. Shey they are world power! Let them survive themselves without international bilateral trade, technology, commerce and finance. Them never see anything yet!

By the time the world is done with Russia! It will serve as a lesson to North Korea and China

5 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Appleway: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
I don't understand Putin again. Maybe I overrated him before, because I don't understand how he's behaving like a confused class captain, not President. His decisions these days show that he's confused and losing grip with reality.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Appleway:
I don't understand Putin again. Maybe I overrated him before, because I don't understand how he's behaving like a confused class captain, not President.
lol bro, that’s not Putin speaking….

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Bonessaw(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Igbofam:
Russians have entered one chance with Putin cheesy

Very soon Google will ban them too and so will the internet. They will either revert to intranet (internet restricted to within Russia) or they go back to the good old days of Penpals and letter delivery via the post office
grin
Daft response. For your information, the Russians were the first to go to space.
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Buliwyf: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Teaser4:
”Clown” Nah one of the problem wey I get with una nairalanders be that , una no fit express your opinions without insults. Invite me over?? You and I don’t live in the same country, i bet you never visit MM1 before, ever in your miserable life, how can a poverty stricken bastard like you possibly invite me over…even whenever I enter Naija, you no fit Dey where I Dey unless you’re a bartender, security man, sales apprentice and so on…. You have no clue when it comes to international politics, how you wan sabi am, you wey never chop belle full…watching cnn on a gotv decoder, typing shit on second hand used tecno phone. Your prayer points, dreams and aspirations in life, I don pass am…
Check that username’s age, when I registered on NL you still Dey play inside the rain with pants only…. Dindinrin

Pathetic moronic clown already thinking he is the only one that lives outside the country. I can tell you are as poverty stricken as you are describing hence the reason you know what it feels like. If you have eaten well your brain will be working better and you won't be goofing so bad and not being able to see the flaws in your own logic. You are assuming people better than you haven't stepped foot in MMA1 before because MMA1 is an achievement for you. Osinwin eniyan grin grin grin

See how the mugu dey boast of wetin e no get. Keep dreaming. E pain the mugu as I catch am dey fool himself here.

Clown. Na the work wey fit you be that. If you like dey for Mars. Na clown work fit you because your brain no fit carry anything else. I said I have a job waiting for you to come and entertain the kids in my area with your clown costume. Don't worry you will be adequately rewarded for you skills in foolishness lol.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Appleway: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Teaser4:
lol bro, that’s not Putin speaking….

Okay. Seems the confusion is now a national problem in Russia. Or maybe it isn't true.
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by MansoryMX(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Appleway:
I don't understand Putin again. Maybe I overrated him before, because I don't understand how he's behaving like a confused class captain, not President. His decisions these days show that he's confused and losing grip with reality.

By the time the entire world is done with Russia. It will serve as a lesson to North Korea and China. No man is an Island in this world.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Feggie3: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:
In summary:

You are very silly!! So Ukrainian President should not do anything. He should just fold his hands while Putin moves in at his wish and steal his States away? Your head slamming brain didn't tell you it was because of the persistent bullying from Russia that pushed Ukrainian President to join NATO. Why would Putin steal Crimea and attempting to steal Luhansk and Donesk?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Appleway: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
MansoryMX:

By the time the entire world is done with Russia. It will serve as a lesson to North Korea and China. No man is an Island in this world.

China is shivering in one corner.

Did you notice North Korea has stopped testing weapons? grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by BanevsJoker(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
AiLife:
Russia do the needful, rid yourself of Putin to have peace
How peaceful is Libya today?
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
I’m done with you. Next time when your opinion differs from others, learn to pass your views without insult, you should be only insult when dem throw am first, most of y’all dem still Dey feed una for house. Abeg make una elect Tinubu make una sufferings continue ooo…. I won’t dignify you with a mention, if you quote this text, you’ll be ignored….

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Feggie3: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Good! But how do they go about preventing their arch-enemy from using their backyard as a launching pad against their country? They know what the US is capable of…….
Then they should stop encroaching Ukraine and stop stealing their lands!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Appleway:

Okay. Seems the confusion is now a national problem in Russia. Or maybe it isn't true.
don’t get confused bro, according to Putin he said and I quote “ everything is going according to plan”… if you want to get more news from Russian side, if you’re tired of those western propagandas, check Rtnews, Sputniknews and southfront. Actually, this is wan wey dem post now sef na old news, things wey I don read on rt and Sputniknews today most of em na tomorrow dem go post am here and some dem no go even post at all…
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by klawaaa: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by jimcaddy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Russia are not ready to back down from this fight. I feel they alone are a world power, and they can hold their own. China, India, UAE are their allies. The whole truth about this war is battle for supremacy. Russia don't like the fact that the USA holds sway in everything in the world. All these issues dates back to history.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
BanevsJoker:

How peaceful is Libya today?
don’t mind em bro…. Libya is peaceful like Scotland, shey yu didn’t not know ni… most of em na retards, na dem go collect 5k and cup of rice during elections, watching cnn on their gotv decoder, Buhari is their god, they are easily brainwashed

3 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Wiseoldman: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
alabo1:

Keep believing CNN. Your eye go soon clear you

I blame Nigerian banks....playing CNN from morning to night. Every kid in Nigeria now believes Russia is bad, thanks to the western media.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Bollinga: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
FOJEM:
So you no want make dem kill Russians, but you dey kill innocent people for Ukraine. A lot of people are saying you are intelligent, but all I see is foolishness, Putin. Ukraine will out live you and all the foolish tyrants like you.
All the nuclear weapons you claim to have cannot deliver you from going 6 feet under the ground, when The Almighty God says it is time for you to leave this world.
I can almost hear Hitler shouting at you: "oh foolish Putin! Did you not learn anything from my own experience?"

Easy on yourself baba... Putin no dey see all these things you typed ooh

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by errigdee: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
the same man which labelled AFRICAN,COUNTRIES as CEMETERY, lol he's the same person whose I.Q has depreciated to the bottom line as he just wants to STOP/BAN the overall UNIVERSAL-GALIVANT social networking....

I prove to the RUSIANS that they sure will be brought low to the PIT.

NOTE:signed out!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
jimcaddy:
Russia are not ready to back down from this fight. I feel they alone are a world power, and they can hold their own. China, India, UAE are their allies. The whole truth about this war is battle for supremacy. Russia don't like the fact that the USA holds sway in everything in the world. All these issues dates back to history.
someone with a functional brain…. More reasoning brother… I Dey hear em call Putin a dictator…. Dem go even call President Xi a dictator sef..
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Johnsown1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lol, Facebook that left Nigeria airspace for months and survived can leave Russia as well.
Mr Putin the west has moved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) / Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision / See The Moment Putin & Trump's Limos Arrived At Helsinki's Presidential Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.