Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ (38260 Views)

Russia Opens Case Against Meta, Calls Over ‘death Calls’ / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by JooEeL(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2022
wwwihy:
Stupid unintelligent overhyped overrated Putin and Russian Forces now relying on Belarus and Syrian ISIS to fight ordinary Ukraine Forces that have decimated them.

Then go and invade them and stop constituting nusiance on nl
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by JooEeL(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2022
Igbofam:
Russians have entered one chance with Putin cheesy

Very soon Google will ban them too and so will the internet. They will either revert to intranet (internet restricted to within Russia) or they go back to the good old days of Penpals and letter delivery via the post office
grin

Or they may just try to come to invade and colonise your ancestors in Africa here, just like your imperial masters did.

And that way you may begin to support them, just as you do now for your imperialist masters.

A shameless conquered slave you are. cool
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by sigiyaya(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:
goat can u say this against Allah...I nor blame u..common blasphemy done by a guy in Kaduna una they shout death by hanging
Mohammed and Jesus are useless bro and mind you I have never been a Muslim before rather I was born in to a Christian home. I am an Igbo man who grew up to know and understand that Jesus is completely useless!!
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Rareoil(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
bluefilm:

Oga, are you aware that any .com domain name belongs to the US government?

Not true
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
goodheart01:

My correct man. It’s really been a long while. And life has been good. Missed u my fans a great deal.

Well, them ban the other moniker for like for centuries now... Lol. Till dem unban am I go continue. This other moniker na the one I dey use fight for nairaland.... Lol

We miss you too bro. You see this NL mods eeh, makai just kpichikom by bucal cavity

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Miracood2:
Goldpips how e be with u guy?
Miracle E be Like you no see money come online? Abi you dey form serious student?
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Miracle E be Like you no see money come online? Abi you dey form serious student?

Form serious student? Haha I'm yet to resume

I've been engaged with a lot of work lately. Hopefully I'll soon have some free time for myself.
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Miracood2:

Form serious student? Haha I'm yet to resume

I've been engaged with a lot of work lately. Hopefully I'll soon have some free time for myself.

No wahala, glad you stayed clear from betting thread..
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

No wahala, glad you stayed clear from betting thread..

I'll pop in anytime I want laugh out my stress.
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by grandstar(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
AiLife:
Russia do the needful, rid yourself of Putin to have peace

How? His Belorussian counterpart has refused to step down after 30 years in power

Despite harsh sanctions, the Iranian Ayatollahs that rule Iran have refused to relinquish power. I don't see how Putin will be toppled. Don't forget he was former KGB and he has his former boys all over the place in Russia today and they ace, no longer the Oligarchs.

Any uprising may be met with a brutal crackdown.
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 15, 2022
Miracood2:
Goldpips how e be with u guy?

Back and better bro cool
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by MDK777: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga na Putin dey receive am hot now, gbas gbos
My Guy DonT ForGet That Every Thing Is HappeninG According To Plan By Mighty Puttin. SancTiOn CanT CriPPle Russia. EU Or NaTo Or The Whole World Try NonSense Them Go Collect From Puttin
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by goodheart01: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2022
MDK777:
My Guy DonT ForGet That Every Thing Is HappeninG According To Plan By Mighty Puttin. SancTiOn CanT CriPPle Russia. EU Or NaTo Or The Whole World Try NonSense Them Go Collect From Puttin

U say?? Might my who?? Abeg I no wan laugh

U actually no sabi wetin u dey talk shaa
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by MDK777: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2022
goodheart01:

U say?? Might my who?? Abeg I no wan laugh

U actually no sabi wetin u dey talk shaa
Na The Plan Be That. West Can Only SancTiOn And Nothing More

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video) / See The Moment Putin & Trump's Limos Arrived At Helsinki's Presidential Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.