Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) (38416 Views)

A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2022
The love between these two great Americans is unprecedented.

Americans are still missing Obama, but thank God they have Biden now.

I see Kamala Harris succeeding president Joe biden as well, those are the people that truly care about the welfare and wellbeing of African Americans

Twelve years ago, I had the honor of being gifted one of the pens President Obama used to sign the Affordable Care Act into law. Today, I gifted one to him as we work to strengthen the law and lower health care costs for hardworking Americans.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=412700104190292&id=100063509179160

It’s an honor to welcome my friend President Barack Obama back to the White House. I look forward to discussing the big step we’re announcing today that would expand coverage under the Affordable Care Act for families and lower health care costs for hardworking Americans.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=412356437557992&id=100063509179160

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2022
I miss Barack Obama

Modified.
Those of you quoting me with scathing remarks because of my comment should know that Barack Obama served US faithfully in accordance with the constitution, he never worked to undermine institutions of government, he didn't have a single scandal for 8 years unlike trump that was impeached twice in office due to his numerous misdemeanors and infractions.

120 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by chatinent: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm. I'll reserve my comments. Anyways, my condolences to Ukraine. Hit me up for research writing services.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2022
chatinent:
Hmmm. I'll reserve my comments.
please reserve it well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2022
God bless Barack Obama.
God bless America.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Rugaria: 7:46am On Apr 06, 2022
God1000:
I miss Barack Obama
The one that destroyed Libya and Syria? Same Barak that supported ISIS in Iraq and Syria and helped the French bomb the presidential palace in Abidjan? Barak that helped the British to reimpose colonialism on Nigerians by forcing a disaster called Buhari down our throats? You don't know that guy! He was a disaster for Africa. If we have to choose between the two, George Bush was far better for this continent than that lanky bimbo.

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2022
juman:
God bless Barack Obama.
God bless America.
He's one of the greatest US presidents

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by espn(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Man with swagg...Black man wey get levels.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2022
I just love the diplomatic relationship of these fellow's

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Pierocash(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Which care for African Americans, you mean by messing up Africa that is doing better before this war criminal Obama came and destroyed Libya, today Nigeria and other sub Saharan african countries are battling high level insecurity by bandits and terrorists that infiltrated from Libya after the fall of Gadaffi.

He didn't respect the african region that is far away from US, nah the ones wey dey there he will take care of.

Awon eniyan Lucifer

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by espn(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Rugaria:

The one that destroyed Libya and Syria? Same Barak that supported ISIS in Iraq and Syria and helped the French bomb the presidential palace in Abidjan? Barak that helped the British to reimpose colonialism on Nigerians by forcing down a disaster called Buhari down our throats? You don't know that guy! He was a disaster for Africa. If we have to choose between the two, George Bush was far better for this continent than that lanky bimbo.
but bush was worse for another continent right? Or how is he better? Abi when we die we will be judged according to continents?

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Rugaria:

The one that destroyed Libya and Syria? Same Barak that supported ISIS in Iraq and Syria and helped the French bomb the presidential palace in Abidjan? Barak that helped the British to reimpose colonialism on Nigerians by forcing down a disaster called Buhari down our throats? You don't know that guy! He was a disaster for Africa. If we have to choose between the two, George Bush was far better for this continent than that lanky bimbo.
keep snivelling, he's still a great man despite the few mistakes he made, he didn't have a single scandal throughout the 8 years he served

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Faber(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2022
LGBTQ men....

The mumu guy that told Nigerians to vote for change. As change come cast enter chains, Bandits and tears...the mumu remained silent till then...

Obama you no go die well

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Pierocash:
Which care for African Americans, you mean by messing up Africa that is doing better before this war criminal Obama came and destroyed Libya, today Nigeria and other sub Saharan african countries are battling high level insecurity by bandits and terrorists that infiltrated from Libya after the fall of Gadaffi.

He didn't respect the african region that is far away from US, nah the ones wey dey there he will take care of.

Awon eniyan Lucifer
stop trying to ascribe Africa's failure to Obama's administration, blame the ineptitude of African leaders

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2022
espn:
but bush was worse for another continent right? Or how is he better? Abi when we die we will be judged according to continents?
don't mind him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Omicron007: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
shocked

OP seems to be a CNN addict.
He eulogizes Biden at the slightest opportunity and he has extended the olive branch to the sweet-mouthed Obama.

Obama had one of the worst foreign policies of any POTUS in recent history.

Modified:
OP's comments on this thread justifies my assertions that he is a CNN addict.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Freestainworld:
I just love the diplomatic relationship of these fellow's
two gems

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2022
espn:
Man with swagg...Black man wey get levels.
I tell you guy
Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Pierocash(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2022
God1000:
stop trying to ascribe Africa's failure to Obama's administration, blame the ineptitude of African leaders
must he come add to the ineptitude? We were enjoying peace even with the ineptitude before this war criminal came.

But the nemesis of the West is paying them back with enough terror

PUTINg it on them wotowoto

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Rugaria: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2022
espn:
None of them should make sense to an African because they have all designated this continent as a place for exploitation. I was just trying to basically choose between two evils. Obama was a monumental disaster for this continent and I think that was on purpose. Unfortunately, most Africans, just like most black Americans are so emotional about his presidency to take adequate stock. He avoids here like a plague. Most black American politicians always go the extra miles to prove their non attachment to the mother continent at every opportunity. Susan Rice and Abiola?

Agreed, he was elected an American president to serve Americans. But so were all Caucasian presidents of the US, who were solely responsible for stopping sectarian European wars and helping Europe to build and develop faster post world wars. Ask yourself; What did we get from Obama!? Bombs, NATO, Africom. You can't even travel through the Sahara desert again because of his war in Libya. That guy took Africa back by over five decades..

7 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by peteregwu(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2022
God1000:
I miss Barack Obama

Someone thag legalised gay marriage and killed many in libya and Syria. Someone thag also fought Jonathan to legalise gay marriage. If not tbat Jonathan was stubborn by now, maybe we would have been have gaya marriages in some churches all around us. Miss ko Mr ni. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by peteregwu(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2022
God1000:
He's one of the greatest US presidents

As in what....what was the qualification that made him one of the best. Seems you listen to too much of cnn.. cool

6 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2022
peteregwu:

Someone thag legalised gay marriage and killed many in libya and Syria. Someone thag also fought Jonathan to legalise gay marriage. If not tbat Jonathan was stubborn by now, maybe we would have been have gaya marriages in some churches all around us. Miss ko Mr ni. undecided
please list the good things he did as well
Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Nigerians, at least we should be saying good things about our dear country Nigeria.
Nigerians like to carry other people burdens on their head.

Nigerians are the problems of themselves not the leaders.

Wetin concern Nigeria with Barack Obama's visit to the US state house?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2022
God1000:
I miss Barack Obama
For destroying Libya and creating banditry
Miss him for what exactly.
Who he epp

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnnn
Obama was one of the worse president in America's history.... He almost brought in some-sex marriage.... He allowed the passage of those stupid Muslims from those Arab countries to dey enter America anyhow.....
Omo, see am killings cum dey plenty.....

That man nah demon even Biden

Thanks to Trump Sha

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2022
God1000:
I miss Barack Obama

What exactly do you know about him

Orueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) by God1000(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

OP seems to be a CNN addict.
He eulogizes Biden at the slightest opportunity and he has extended the olive branch to the sweet-mouthed Obama.

Obama had one of the worst foreign policies of any POTUS in recent history.

Modified:
OP's comments on this thread justifies my assertions that he is a CNN addict.
lol, both Obama and biden are loved worldwide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish Policeman Kills Russian Ambassador To Turkey Over Aleppo / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Haiti Earthquake: 227 Dead, With Many Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.