Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

ASUU Strike, Senseless Move By You To Learn A Skill. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike, Senseless Move By You To Learn A Skill. (667 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike, Senseless Move By You To Learn A Skill. by vistarDex: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please pardon my writing if they is any error, while we are at it's agains another ASUU strike, and lot of students are already joining the train to learn a skill, would it's suprise you if I say, you are making a wrong move, The first purpose of going to uni is to enable you get a job you can use to take care of yourself and a family you may one day have, that's the same purpose learning a skill offer.
An these where the problem lies to learn a skill preferably a technical skills need money just like going to uni require, and you seriously are contemplating on learning a skill when you don't have money to get the tools needed or worst you don't even know where you're next school fees will come from. For those contemplating on learning a skill without enough funds whether technical or online, abandoned that for now, rather than chase both going to uni and learning a skill, when you don't have money to find both, better get yourself a job, at least when school resume the money, you get will be Enough to settle some school expensive, rather than coming back to campus with a skill and no money for textbook and project work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike, Senseless Move By You To Learn A Skill. by ZhanVeera(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmm,,
This is your opinion and I'm not against it,

If you have the money go ahead and pay and learn that skill, it would never be a waste

Learn it, love it and do it well, you would be glad you did,

I'm not even bothered anymore,
I'm Glad I'm learning this smiley wink and would be good in no time,
Re: ASUU Strike, Senseless Move By You To Learn A Skill. by mundojune2012(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you need money to learn a skill or survive the ASUU strike, check my signature and sign up for monetary compensation.

(1) (Reply)

Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card / School Is Not For The Weak / ASUU Strike Update Today: Cheering News For Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.