Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

School Is Not For The Weak - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Is Not For The Weak (671 Views)

School is not a scam / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You / Sending Most Naija Ladies To School Is A Waste Of Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Is Not For The Weak by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
It's the first semester of my last year and I'm just happy anyhow , I honestly don't blame anyone that dropped out because school no be beans

You go just dey pray make person do mistake credit your akant by accident because you always need money ALWAYS
You're always hungry , my own school kuku ban cooking , still ban buying food or snacks into your hostel only sweet sweet things , even meatpie is not allowed (skinny girl in transit because I will no go anywhere until I have class and I need to go out if I want to eat)
You're sick and you will have to take care of yourself , even cramps CRAMPS cry
Intentionally expensive meals that taste like covid , you can never eat and feel good in your stomach unless you want to spend like 5k per meal and if I do that , I fit dey chop 4 days in a month and that's if I eat once a day for the 4 days grin 4 days to feel good , I wish

Honestly it's not easy going to uni oh and if I were to advice anybody , I'd say get a skill first before uni because nobody can give you what you need , you'll have to take care of yourself by yourself , some of us learned how to pray by fire by force , while some were forced to do things they didn't think they'll do , the pressure is mad ,
Honestly I can't wait to just drop pen

So that my Dad can rest a bit , I'm tired for his sake , my only sponsor cry , imagine dad running into financial crisis at my 200 level still managing to pay fees of half a million on a salary almost as low as 50k just to make sure we finish what we started , after my 3rd year a miracle investor paid my fees in full , omo God is very good ,
I am very grateful because I didn't think I'd graduate but I'm soooooo close , I cried a lot oh , cry that causes physical pain in your chest , I had carryovers too , I was the top in my first year and now I'm just at a 2nd class but by next semesters result it's going to go back to where it belongs ,
All I had was God , dad and my will ( in case I did not come out alive)
If anything happens I call dad , if I need money still dad , if I faint it's still dad , my dad that has health problems already , he was just humbling himself for my sake , borrowing money for me , he was depriving himself of a lot of things to make sure we get something , sold off his properties to pay my bills ,
Even when I didn't want to call him , I had noone else to call , omo I can kill for my daddy oh ,I will not be useless in this life , I can't afford it sef
If you have a sibling , friend , or someone you know in uni abeg send us money grin and support us with prayers but Sha send the money

God bless all the supportive parents out there ,and protect every student , graduates need uniforms because they need to know that we're [/b]not their mates [b], uni is an experience everyone should have but Sha have handwork for your own good , don't be like me , if Daddy no pick , it's fasting mode loaded ( I'm still single ontop of everything ) grin

4 Likes

Re: School Is Not For The Weak by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Guy school no easy oooo
Na so the money wey I been hustle before admission kukuma finish for first semester

1 Like

Re: School Is Not For The Weak by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
I no dey hostel ooooo grin grin grin
Mek Sapa no kill me

I no even get choice oh , private uni , no such thing as off campus here , unless you're very matured like mummies and daddies doing master etc
Re: School Is Not For The Weak by Demigod22: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2022
School is not for cowards. The hunger, frustration, stress, sickness, studies. Since I survived four years in school, I can survive any situation in life.

2 Likes

Re: School Is Not For The Weak by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Every part of the world is not easy, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: School Is Not For The Weak by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Demigod22:
School is not for cowards. The hunger, frustration, stress, sickness, studies. Since I survived four years in school, I can survive any situation in life.

I swear
Re: School Is Not For The Weak by LordIsaac(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Not going to school sef no easy jare grin
Re: School Is Not For The Weak by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
LordIsaac:
Not going to school sef no easy jare grin

Everything hard , it's to choose your hard , school is suffer but it's good suffer , noone can convince me that illiteracy is an achievement

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Teach If Students Resume, ASUU Tackles LAUTECH / Cape Breton University Canada / Breaking News: ASUU Strike Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.