Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) (1015 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by CandyOps(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stories made rounds this evening about a young man who allegedly beat his wife to death today on Nairaland Front page and I am here to say it is a BIG FAT LIE.

Link here- https://www.nairaland.com/7025638/husband-emmanuel-chigozie-beat-pregnant

Emmanuel Chiagozie a.k.a MC Bonus did not beat his wife to death. Whoever reported the story obviously has other sinister intentions in mind. It's a careless and wicked Fake News.

First and foremost, Mc Bonus wasn't even living with his wife for a major part of this year and wasnt at home the night his wife went into labor, so, how did he 'beat her to death'??

Secondly, the late wife was taken to a traditional midwifery & maternity home and not to a government approved Hospital for her childbirth. I mean... common, anyone that visits a native doctor or unlicensed medical personnel is just putting his/her health in harm's way.

Yes, he had marital issues with his wife and cheating allegations from both of the couple... But saying he beat her to death because they had a fight once and are now longer together is just a baseless lie from the darkest part of hell

The reason I know this is because it happened in my neighborhood. And I know him personally.

I may not have the intricate details about them or their marital issues but I know one of the reasons he left home is because he didn't want to be around her because of the friction between them.

In my opinion, I think this c0ck & bull story about MC Bonus beating his wife to death was cooked up by the native agbo midwives and the woman's relativez in other to take eyes away from the real cause of her death which is -- the quack unlicensed midwives who took charge of the deceased's delivery.

Please, bloggers verify your news before you post. And make sure to use the word "allegedly" when reporting hearsays or 2nd-hand stories.

Na so fake news dey fly while investigation will reveal the truth. I mean, every blog that publicized this can be sued for defamation fr.

RIP to the poor woman.

Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by promzy555(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2022
See fyn wifey wen u kill, nor matter what, some men when. U nor go see good things wen u go value for life. Idiot
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Lekan239(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2022
promzy555:
See fyn wifey wen u kill, nor matter what, some men when. U nor go see good things wen u go value for life. Idiot
how did he kill her, abi ur brain is not functioning enough that you can't see she died during child labour.
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by promzy555(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Lekan239:
how did he kill her, abi ur brain is not functioning enough that you can't see she died during child labour.
mugu like u, did u read beat to death. Monkey

1 Like

Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Been wondering how he beat her to death when I saw a new born infant beside her.

Women from that part of the country cannot do without visiting wack midwives for delivery.

Ewar the late makeup artist comes to mind

RIP mother and child

Sad
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Lekan239(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
promzy555:
my mother na mugu like me, did u read beat to death. My father na Monkey before na.
he beat are too death as if you were there. Goat

Thank God you know your mother is mugu and ur father monkey
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by DryMouth: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
The earlier we stop believing women liars the better for us
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by Geniero: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
The 2 point something wey dem say the manchi de owe the bannie nko? Him pay before him tuama comot the ama?

CandyOps:
Stories made rounds this evening about a young man who allegedly beat his wife to death today on Nairaland Front page and I am here to say it is a BIG FAT LIE.

Link here- https://www.nairaland.com/7025638/husband-emmanuel-chigozie-beat-pregnant

Emmanuel Chiagozie a.k.a MC Bonus did not beat his wife to death. Whoever reported the story obviously has other sinister intentions in mind. It's a careless and wicked Fake News.

First and foremost, Mc Bonus wasn't even living with his wife for a major part of this year and wasnt at home the night his wife went into labor, so, how did he 'beat her to death'??

Secondly, the late wife was taken to a traditional midwifery & maternity home and not to a government approved Hospital for her childbirth. I mean... common, anyone that visits a native doctor or unlicensed medical personnel is just putting his/her health in harm's way.

Yes, he had marital issues with his wife and cheating allegations from both of the couple... But saying he beat her to death because they had a fight once and are now longer together is just a baseless lie from the darkest part of hell

The reason I know this is because it happened in my neighborhood. And I know him personally.

I may not have the intricate details about them or their marital issues but I know one of the reasons he left home is because he didn't want to be around her because of the friction between them.

In my opinion, I think this c0ck & bull story about MC Bonus beating his wife to death was cooked up by the native agbo midwives and the woman's relativez in other to take eyes away from the real cause of her death which is -- the quack unlicensed midwives who took charge of the deceased's delivery.

Please, bloggers verify your news before you post. And make sure to use the word "allegedly" when reporting hearsays or 2nd-hand stories.

Na so fake news dey fly while investigation will reveal the truth. I mean, every blog that publicized this can be sued for defamation fr.

RIP to the poor woman.

Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
I know that Nigerians are too emotional that was why d cooked up d story(never in support of domestic violence).
Why is it that anything that has to do with women, we always attach emotion to it? Why when it comes to men we just look away.
D other day, a member here was lamenting of how his wife beat him bcs d wife is bigger than him, no female condenmed d wife but let d table turn around, u would see dem daughters of eve saliving in d man
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by promzy555(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lekan239:
he beat are too death as if you were there. Goat

Thank God you know your mother is mugu and ur father monkey
see dis mugu, if nor b world wen don spoil. Small tata like u.

Talking about ur mother, if nor b say Nigeria too big and ur mother over ugly she for b one of my side chick den. Tata like u
Re: RE: Husband, Emmanuel Chigozie Beat His Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos (photos) by oluztx: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2022
I like Igbo light skin, they look different from yorubas who are jet black skin.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Kills His Girlfriend In Lagos, Sleeps With Her Corpse / Kenyan Woman Stabbed Her Boyfriend 25 Times / If Nigerian Nabs The World's Most Wanted Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.