Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin: (3262 Views)

5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin / Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? / Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin In Jamb Result?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin: by abayomi350: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2011
Guys pls is it possible for someone to change is STATE of origin by getting change of university form,
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin: by frisahost(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2011
yea, find out where ur state of origin office is in lagos island, i there so state office in adeola odeku in V I
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin: by Darwine(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
abayomi350:

Guys pls is it possible for someone to change is STATE of origin by getting change of university form,
NO ITS NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: Is It Possible To Change State Of Origin: by diddy11(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2013
I need the lawyers in the house 2 kindly advice me on this issue. A student at the tertiary institution where I work upon entry into the institution claimed that she was frm lagos state, now in her final year she wrote to inform the institution that following recent developments and disclosure from her parents she is from oyo state and would now want her documents to reflect same. Although I am quite aware that there exists a procedure for change of name, is there such a thing for change of state?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is The Best Graduating Student In The Whole Of UK!! (hons) / LASPOTECH 2016/2017 Admission HND/ND / Weirdly artistic Hairstyles I Have Seen So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.