Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman (18249 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government / Why South-South Must Produce Next APC Chairman - South-South APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by gentlegenius(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Fake News

Tinubu should stop fighting dirty , adamu is the next APC chairman wether Tinubu likes it or not
People like you are the problem of this country, not just Tinubu.
How can you be comfortable to see an ancestors who has been enjoying himself in the corridor of politics since you were not even born, being imposed on the members of APC as the chairman of the ruling party?

How and when will the youths become leaders when you still believe that these old, retarded, corrupt ancestors should remain in the stage?
Don't you have any shame?
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

The good part is I am yet to directly benefitted even ordinary 1 Kobo from this government.

You should rather direct your wailing to party people

Lmao...then you are even worse than party people. Pdp wailers and apc zombies on NL usually get paid for their stupidity. I'm surprised you are diaplaying your support for free. With all the problems you are obviously seeing you choose to ridicule yourself for free? God will deliver you zombies and wailers o.

You call me a wailer? Lol...I don't even know who is more stupid btw you zombies and wailers

2 Likes

Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Bimpe29: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2022
He has been baptized nah
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by helinues: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
DominusPrime:

Lmao...then you are even worse than party people. Pdp wailers and apc zombies on NL usually get paid for their stupidity. I'm surprised you are diaplaying your support for free. With all the problems you are obviously seeing you choose to ridicule yourself for free? God will deliver you zombies and wailers o.

You call me a wailer? Lol...I don't even know who is more stupid btw you zombies and wailers

I can see you are getting paid for supporting the European football clubs.

When we understand Pdp is so shameless that nobody want to associate with them, na today una dey denying una darling party

Eish
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by elantraceey(f): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2022
DominusPrime:

He has a mental problem. It's not his fault.
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Yea we are aware of the case, pls what do you expect before from a useless party claiming Saint harbouring thieves from the presidency to their street councillors?

Thief Harbour thief.
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2022
post=110961249:
He must go to jail to vomit all our stolen yams from our National treasury.

Stealing is now CORRUPTION
You mean APC chairman's office is now jail?
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2022
elantraceey:

He has a mental problem. It's not his fault.

I tell you...
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Brushstrokes20: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Buhari and cohorts are CHRONIC THIEVES!

Nig is in wrong hands undecided
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You mean APC chairman's office is now jail?

Lmao...o boy this one got me o...see him pretending to hate corruption whereas once its apc he will suddenly go mute
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by 1847seve: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Gossip news
[/s]
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by 1847se: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

7 years plus counting.

Wailing no dey tired you?
[/s]
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by 1847seve: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
post=110961249:
He must go to jail to vomit all our stolen yams from our National treasury.

Stealing is now CORRUPTION
[/s]
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by 1847se: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
post=110961256:

Make una see supporter of looters and criminals.
No wonder.
Nairaland.com canceler and explicit image poster.
Na dere unaa dey so.

Typical Atiku supporters.
Whether una like am or not.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless all all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

I can see you are getting paid for supporting the European football clubs.

When we understand Pdp is so shameless that nobody want to associate with them, na today una dey denying una darling party

Eish

Very poor reasoning. Do European clubs impoverish Nigeria? Are European clubs the reason why you have successfully been fooled and still openly displaying that you accept it? That's the difference. We both support without getting paid but your people are suffering at the hands of those whom they choose to support
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by helinues: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
DominusPrime:

Very poor reasoning. Do European clubs impoverish Nigeria? Are European clubs the reason why you have successfully been fooled and still openly displaying that you accept it? That's the difference. We both support without getting paid but your people are suffering at the hands of those whom they choose to support

Alaye, if you people dey talk about suffer, poverty, penury, dey know those who to direct such discussion to.

I didn't put anyone in any situation as I have never been elected for any political post in Nigeria.

It's logical as a Nigerian to have interest in any of the leading parting not necessarily be their members.

Carry your wailing elsewhere
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by eddie7: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
26 no longer exists

Are you still in this country
I'm fully in the country.....the party insists on that date, FYI
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Blackdisciple(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
In Nigeria if you ain't a criminal you ain't getting appointment..
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by NLPoliceWoman: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
RTR
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Shame no de catch you self?
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by Imat95(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
How I wish the pdp claim the bubu's seat come 2023,make then expose these apc looting too
Re: Adamu, Ex-PDP Governor Docked Over ₦15bn Fraud May Be Next APC Chairman by bolrew: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2022
This country can never move forward if we are still rule by these set of POLITICIANS.... So pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Asks Tinubu To Arrest Sunday Igboho Over Threats On Fulani / El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary / Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.