Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � (695 Views)

South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / South-West Is The Safest Part Of Nigeria - Garba Shehu / FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by Imeobong(m): 5:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Harry wrote...
Russia NEVER had black slaves nor did Russia create a market to trade black people (1600-1800).

Russia NEVER participated in the Berlin conference to share Africa like some piece of goat meat (1884).

Russia NEVER colonised, underdeveloped and looted Africa's resources (1914-1960).

Russia NEVER enabled a safety net for African leaders to hide stolen funds, use these stolen funds to develop itself and then grant the same funds back to Africa as loans.

Russia never invaded and destabilized any African country (Libya, Somalia, Congo, Burkina Faso, Egypt, South Africa, et cetera).

Russia NEVER killed any of African Freedom Fighter but UK and USA have killed hundreds of of our Saviours and thousands you of our African Freedom Fighters are still languishing in different prisons and dungeons all over America.
Who killed Marcus Garvey of Black Panther USA.
Who killed Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso.
Who killed Patrice Lumumba of Congo.
Who killed Malcolm X. Of Black Panther.
Who killed Mu'ammar Al' Gaddafi of Libya.
Who killed Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Of African American.
Who Killed Tupac Sharkur.
Who Killed Fela Kuti.
Who Killed Stephen Biko of Bantu in South Africa.
Who Killed Solomon Mahlangu.
Who killed 5 million BIAFRANS.
...et cetera.
Those who did the aforementioned are the ones pushing the narrative that "Russia" has become the Boogeyman... Those who colonized and for about 100 years refused to share their technology with Africa want Africa to like those they like and hate those they hate.
Nah! Never again!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by Imeobong(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Imeobong:
Harry wrote...
Russia NEVER had black slaves nor did Russia create a market to trade black people (1600-1800).

Russia NEVER participated in the Berlin conference to share Africa like some piece of goat meat (1884).

Russia NEVER colonised, underdeveloped and looted Africa's resources (1914-1960).

Russia NEVER enabled a safety net for African leaders to hide stolen funds, use these stolen funds to develop itself and then grant the same funds back to Africa as loans.

Russia never invaded and destabilized any African country (Libya, Somalia, Congo, Burkina Faso, Egypt, South Africa, et cetera).

Russia NEVER killed any of African Freedom Fighter but UK and USA have killed hundreds of of our Saviours and thousands you of our African Freedom Fighters are still languishing in different prisons and dungeons all over America.
Who Killed Fela Kuti.
...et cetera.
Those who did the aforementioned are the ones pushing the narrative that "Russia" has become the Boogeyman... Those who colonized and for about 100 years refused to share their technology with Africa want Africa to like those they like and hate those they hate.
Nah! Never again!

***copied***
Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by thesolutions(m): 5:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Imeobong:

***copied***
seen.
Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 12, 2022
They don't need your like and support,do they even know about your existence?no
Do they care?no
So what are you wailing about?

USA are doing fine,it's really paining someones that they are not giving space for terrorism,and dictators.

Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by MONEY247: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Stop the propaganda...
Russian invasion of Ukraine is unacceptable...

What if Russia invaded your country unprovoked.....
Y'all that talking about..... the west this and that..

Without the west.life would have been harder....

Russo people have never offered the world anything...

The Americans brought most of the good things of life...

Even the phone you are using to type now....was invented by American....

All the online Hustle.... the most divisified.form of business development,..was generated by the West...

Russian attacked.... Whom they could bully...

They would have tried invading a dignified American space....

Rubbish
Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by Difrent: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2022
MONEY247:
Stop the propaganda...

All the online Hustle.... the most divisified.form of business development,..was generated by the West...

Rubbish

Propaganda is an essential part of modern warfare.... shouting stop the propaganda is mischievous as both sides are engaging in it and asking one side to stop simplu seeks to confer undue advantage on one side.

America did not pioneer science....so it beats my imagination how we all should be grateful to america for what it didnt start. Theres nothing America has that russia doesnt....except propaganda news outlets.

Has Russia ever travelled thousands of miles to invade another country?...Have you no shame. Its said that he who must come with equity must come with clean hands.
Russia was only trying to modernise cuban millitary but the US said russia was planting missiles in Cuba close to its territory which is unacceptable.....(they placed cuba on a 60year embago and were buying russian gas).....now the US want to plant missiles in Ukraine and expects Russia to accept it.
If i have a neighbour that wants to allow my enemy use his house as a base to attak me....it is justifiable before God and man that i attack him....crush him and take over his house for my own security sake.....

4 Likes

Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by Penguin2: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Imeobong:
Harry wrote...

Who Killed Fela Kuti.
...et cetera.
Nah! Never again!

Russia is having a bloody nose in Ukraine yet una never tire to dey support am.
Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by Imeobong(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2022
The write up is not about the war in Ukraine, but slavery, killings in imprisonment of African/ Black African freedom fighters, looting of African resources, invading/ destabilizing of African countries etc. by the West ( American and UK the main culprits)

Now the war in Ukraine, do not be deceived by what the western media wants you to hear and see, Ukraine is gone, it’s only a matter of days. If not why will the stupid Ukrainian President be shouting “shut down the sky”? Russian army have almost taken over the capital.

The discovery by Russia that US was building Nuclear weapon in Ukraine is true despite their denial.

Penguin2:

Russia is having a bloody nose in Ukraine yet una never tire to dey support am.

2 Likes

Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by ebufa: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Imeobong:
Harry wrote...

Who Killed Fela Kuti.
...et cetera.
Nah! Never again!

who killed murtala Muhammed? who killed MKO Abiola? UK is the anti-christ!
Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by ebufa: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
MONEY247:
Stop the propaganda...

Rubbish

prime mumu! your mumuness is off the charts!

2 Likes

Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by MONEY247: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
ebufa:

prime mumu! your mumuness is off the charts!

Cursing me... won't change what is happening in the world....

The fact is there would always be one superpower......

I mean by influence...

And talking about influence...
Most of the developmental strides in Africa presently....(talking about start-ups)...

No Russo guy has shown up....
Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by MONEY247: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Difrent:

Propaganda is an essential part of modern warfare.... shouting stop the propaganda is mischievous as both sides are engaging in it and asking one side to stop simplu seeks to confer undue advantage on one side.

America did not pioneer science....so it beats my imagination how we all should be grateful to america for what it didnt start. Theres nothing America has that russia doesnt....except propaganda news outlets.

Has Russia ever travelled thousands of miles to invade another country?...Have you no shame. Its said that he who must come with equity must come with clean hands.
Russia was only trying to modernise cuban millitary but the US said russia was planting missiles in Cuba close to its territory which is unacceptable.....(they placed cuba on a 60year embago and were buying russian gas).....now the US want to plant missiles in Ukraine and expects Russia to accept it.
If i have a neighbour that wants to allow my enemy use his house as a base to attak me....it is justifiable before God and man that i attack him....crush him and take over his house for my own security sake.....
Cursing me... with words like this
"Have you no shame"...

Make I stop to write.....

God bless
Re: If Russia Is The Boogeyman, Then The West Is The Devil Himself � by ebufa: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
MONEY247:

Cursing me... won't change what is happening in the world....

The fact is there would always be one superpower......

I mean by influence...

And talking about influence...
Most of the developmental strides in Africa presently....(talking about start-ups)...

No Russo guy has shown up....

I am sorry but you are neither well-read nor have you proven you have the appetite to broaden your knowledge horizon if your posts are anything to go by!.....where do I begin to explain the state of world affairs now? If you look closely,pls note that the world is going into a phase of multi polarity........the days of a uni polar world dominated by the USA and its western allies are almost over!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Group Launches Public Sensitisation For Tinubu / Nigeria In 1998 Vs Nigeria In 2022!!! Which One Is Is Better Now? / 2023, Time To Prove That SE Votes Are Inconsequential..( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.