Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning (10433 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Is At It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by bigdammyj: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Noted
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by endy69: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Ndi Zoning ga zunuike. Even Former Governor Chime knows there's was no zoning formula. Party stake holders meet every 4yrs to decide on how leadership in the party would be. APC zoning committee just met and concluded on zoning formula and also submitted their report. There's no way some people in 2013 will sit talk about 2015 and 2013 respectfully. Support your candidate, let he or her declare and tell us how he's going to transform Enugu. To me, Ekweremadu is the best Enugu State has got
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Rickylambert: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
This man has been in government since 1999 and has been enjoying. He should let others loot a little. My biggest concern is that Enugu has no opposition. Anybody the PDP picks is the automatic governor.

My friend in Enugu tells me that Ike Ekweremadu has paid a large contingent of online minions who support his senseless ambition. So, if you see anyone hailing him, just know that the hailer could be one of them.
This is a contentious means of creating the opposition.We are suffering from a party system here.They can sit in a beer parlor any were and hand pick positions as much as even governor.Even though I’m not much in support of Ike’s candidacy,but anything to disrupt this nonsense zoning that kept churning out mediocre in Enugu political space is welcome by me.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Dyke15(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
This man has been in government since 1999 and has been enjoying. He should let others loot a little. My biggest concern is that Enugu has no opposition. Anybody the PDP picks is the automatic governor.

My friend in Enugu tells me that Ike Ekweremadu has paid a large contingent of online minions who support his senseless ambition. So, if you see anyone hailing him, just know that the hailer could be one of them.
I no collect shishi from him or anyone close to him, neither am I from his village but am rooting for him
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Soso990240(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

The bolded . Nigerians already developed this mindset that Government is all about looting, when do u think we can get it right if u don't decide to vote the right people?
Secondly, Ekweremadu paying people to defend him online will be the most stupid thing for him to do because Election is not won online... Ask Atiku. Ekweremadu is the most popular politician currently in Enugu, not just because of being a senator, but also him foundation (Ikeoha). God knows i don't know him personally or collected a dime from anybody on his account, but let's face the reality... Ekweremadu will be under pressure to deliver, and he will surely perform... Unlike One Ugwuanyi a product of zoning that just came to embezzle funds without working.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Tomek09(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

Useless one party Politics since 1999 with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Tomek09(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Soso990240:
When him becomes the Governor, hope u will go and challenge him in the Lion building..
In his widest dreams. Ekweremadu is just a greedy fellow.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by SmartPolician: 7:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Soso990240:
The bolded . Nigerians already developed this mindset that Government is all about looting, when do u think we can get it right if u don't decide to vote the right people?
Secondly, Ekweremadu paying people to defend him online will be the most stupid thing for him to do because Election is not won online... Ask Atiku. Ekweremadu is the most popular politician currently in Enugu, not just because of being a senator, but also him foundation (Ikeoha). God knows i don't know him personally or collected a dime from anybody on his account, but let's face the reality... Ekweremadu will be under pressure to deliver, and he will surely perform... Unlike One Ugwuanyi a product of zoning that just came to embezzle funds without working.

Abeg free Ugwuanyi. People in the know said that he paid Sullivan Chime a lot of money to get that position.

After all, he wasn't the most qualified person from Nsukka. So, madam is just trying to recover what he spent to get the seat and make some gains too.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by kosssy: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Greediness has been the enemy of man right from the beginning. Why truncate a system that brings peace just because of your selfish interest?

Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by azuba4u: 8:03am On Mar 12, 2022
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS COMING

PDP IS TAKING THE POWER AGAIN

APC IS EVIL PARTY

GREATER NIGERIA PROJECT, 2023

I BELIEVE IN EQUITY N JUSTICE

LETS TRY OTHER ZONES FOR PRESIDENT

ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS THE ANSWER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2022
I prefer Ekweremadu to any miscreant the dundy in Enugu state government House wants to pick
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by MiracleMe7: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2022
This greedy wicked evil Ike Ekweremadu just wants to bring unrest to Enugu, but he will pay for it. All his children are abroad none of them is in Nigeria, but he will not go free since he wants to set a peaceful Enugu State on fire.
Since 1999 that this greedy man is a senator but he did nothing for our Local Government he is represented at the red chamber, all he focused on is the development of his local council.
Enugu State is on zoning since the inception of democracy, now Ike ekweremadu with his readiness wants to destroy it but he will never succeed. It is the turn of Enugu East to produce the next governor.

ike Ekweremadu started with Senator David Mark at the red chamber in 1999, but now David Mark has retired from politics while this greedy wicked man still wants to loot for his generation and next generation.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by signz: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
I'm of the opinion that Enugu State shouldn't have another professional politician as Governor.

Ike Ekweremadu hasn't done anything apart from politics since he was in his 30's. He will be another Gburugburu with no idea on how to increase IGR, build roads, fix our perennial water issues, health, education, motivating and creating other job opportunities for the youths apart from politics.

Everybody na Enugu is now a politician including the Sons of the elite, Just like it is in the North. We need a Governor that can think outside the box and Ekweremadu is not that person.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by 22o62021: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2022
I'm from Enugu north senatorial zone but I can tell you that my people don't have sense.

Supporting ekweremadu will help us, if they should agree on zoning,it means that Enugu north will see governorship seat again after 16 years.

Every zone has completed its own.it can start from anywhere now.
Enugu east should stop waiting for it. they should come and challenge others.

I'm for Ekweremadu
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Godful: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
TotoGame:
Ekweremadu is fuvking prepared......he will emerge governor in 2023
time will tell
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by elocas: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2022
I see another political war coming in Enugu state.
This I have seen
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by ladywise: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Nkanu East to start first
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Polchiz(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2022
Soso990240:
OP The truth is that you type and still complicate what u've written. According to Ekweremadu The zoning wasn't official and he wasn't part of it. Moreover, who stated that the zoning starts with Nkanu ? What if it starts from another zone, more like reshuffling the whole card. Ekweremadu will surely perform, unlike One Ugwuanyi from nowhere that messed up the whole Enugu state. The current Governor decided to do Gariki/Agbani road simply because Ekweremadu threatened him that if he (Governor) does not do the road within a specified period, he (Ekweremadu) will do the road himself. That's the kind of people we need in Government.

Ekweremadu cannot threaten Ugwuanyi. Who is he?

Ugwuanyi has all the powers to bury his governorship dream.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by annisy(f): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
What a shame!!!!!those we are looking up to and expecting to contest for president of Nigeria are busy talking about how to become governor... Igbos leaders are the most selfish and dumb politicians in the country
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Soso990240(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Polchiz:

Ekweremadu cannot threaten Ugwuanyi. Who is he?

Ugwuanyi has all the powers to bury his governorship dream.
when i said threat on this, i never meant violent threat. Btw u said Ugwuanyi can bury Ekweremadu Governorship dream.. that will be in Ugwuanyi's wild dreams. When i said Ekweremadu is the most popular politician in Enugu now, i meant every world. He is so popular that he can win flawlessly under Apga or APC.. same way Rochas won an incumbent PDP Governor when contesting through Apga, that's how Popular he is here .Take it or leave it
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Niwdog(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

That's how una dey do zoning for ur village
you dey mind the idiot
If nsukka should produce the next Governor now,na the same idiot go shout blue murder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Niwdog(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Soso990240:
when i said threat on this, i never meant violent threat. Btw u said Ugwuanyi can bury Ekweremadu Governorship dream.. that will be in Ugwuanyi's wild dreams. When i said Ekweremadu is the most popular politician in Enugu now, i meant every world. He is so popular that he can win flawlessly under Apga or APC.. same way Rochas won an incumbent PDP Governor when contesting through Apga, that's how Popular he is here .Take it or leave it
joke of the century
We awaits the pdp primary
If ekweremadu smell 3rd position then he tried
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Soso990240(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Niwdog:
joke of the century
We awaits the pdp primary
If ekweremadu smell 3rd position then he tried
Mention the politician of today politics in Enugu that is more popular than him nah, no be mouth. if u want make we put money, I dey ready, he will be PDP's flag bearer. Btw,APC and Apga will gladly adopt him as their candidate if he decides to defect.. You see what happened between Rochas and Ohakim in Imo, that's what will happen if PDP deny him Governorship ticket.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Niwdog(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Soso990240:
Mention the politician of today politics in Enugu that is more popular than him nah, no be mouth. if u want make we put money, I dey ready, he will be PDP's flag bearer. Btw,APC and Apga will gladly adopt him as their candidate if he decides to defect.. You see what happened between Rochas and Ohakim in Imo, that's what will happen if PDP deny him Governorship ticket.
Apga and Apc is not an option in Enugu state know this and know peace, ekweremadu will definitely miss out on PDP ticket you and I knows that, that's the reason you guys are bringing up APC and Apga in the picture. Ayogu Eze was more popular than Ugwuanyi but lost out in the primary, he join the opposition and still lost to Ugwuanyi. Ike Ekweremadu last bet is for PDP to give him the ticket which is never possible cause the heavy weight politicians in Enugu state are fully in support of Enugu east producing the next Governor
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Polchiz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Soso990240:

You are a joker!
You really think that being a governor is a plate of rice and beans.

For your information, anybody Ugwuanyi anoints automatically becomes the Governor of Enugu State.

Additionally, He has presidential backing which Ekweremadu cannot boast of.

Even Chimaroke Nnamani has this to say:
“We have a tradition in Enugu State politics. The governor (Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi) is the leader who directs affairs. He will determine who succeeds him without compromising the electoral processes and whomever he chooses will be our next governor."
https://gmtnewsng.com/2022/01/26/enugu-2023-gov-ugwuanyi-will-choose-successor-sen-nnamani/

Ekweramadu can underestimate the power of an incumbent governor at his own peril.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by unclefresh(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Before you come online to scream oh ike ekweremadu is greedy bla bla I just want to remind you that the present governor stayed 12 years in house of reps, will complete 8 years next year and planning to contest for senate , ex governor chimaroke stayed 8 years as a governor stayed different 4 years as a senator and still planning to contest for another term at the senate seat , so who is the greedy man here ?? If u are talking about retirement make everybody go retire
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Nigga44: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Niwdog:
Apga and Apc is not an option in Enugu state know this and know peace, ekweremadu will definitely miss out on PDP ticket you and I knows that, that's the reason you guys are bringing up APC and Apga in the picture. Ayogu Eze was more popular than Ugwuanyi but lost out in the primary, he join the opposition and still lost to Ugwuanyi. Ike Ekweremadu last bet is for PDP to give him the ticket which is never possible cause the heavy weight politicians in Enugu state are fully in support of Enugu east producing the next Governor
lolz.......Who are the heavy weights in Enugu PDP that are going to stop Ike

Ike is the most popular politician currently in Enugu state. And he is the only heavy weight politician in Enugu PDP that plays National politics. Chimaroke and the rest are just rooted within the borders of Enugu politics.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Nigga44: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Aside the governor himself, Ekweremmadu has the deepest pockets and financial war chest to contest for the position of a governor in Enugu state. And he is the one that has the needed connections and alliances across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

I just laugh whenever I hear names like Ubosi, Chukwuegbo, Odengene, etc being thrown up as challengers to Ike. Someone here even mentioned Chijioke Edeoga grin grin grin
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Soso990240(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Niwdog:
come outside betting if you are in Enugu if e sure for you, I dey Enugu. Unless he drops out by himself, no Politician in Enugu is as popular as this man to the voters. How would you say Ayogu Eze is more popular than Ugwuanyi? Do you know how many Years Ugwuanyi have in the National Assembly before becoming Governor? Since 2003, while the said Ayogu joined the National Assembly in 2007. What makes you think Ayogu Eze was more popular than Ugwuanyi in 2014?
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by Soso990240(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Polchiz:

You are a joker!
You really think that being a governor is a plate of rice and beans.

For your information, anybody Ugwuanyi anoints automatically becomes the Governor of Enugu State.

Additionally, He has presidential backing which Ekweremadu cannot boast of.

Even Chimaroke Nnamani has this to say:
“We have a tradition in Enugu State politics. The governor (Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi) is the leader who directs affairs. He will determine who succeeds him without compromising the electoral processes and whomever he chooses will be our next governor."
https://gmtnewsng.com/2022/01/26/enugu-2023-gov-ugwuanyi-will-choose-successor-sen-nnamani/

Ekweramadu can underestimate the power of an incumbent governor at his own peril.
Tradition bla bla bla, please i will like PDP to deny Ekweremadu ticket make him join APC, i wan check something. You said Ugwuanyi has presidential backing, u must be a joker. I pray he doesn't win PDP ticket, so that Buhari and APC will use him and show Enugu how politics is being played. So you think PDP is not afraid of his popularity? Same way the were afraid of Chimaroke wen he wanted to go for Senate, Ugwuanyi and PDP just invited him and offered him senatorial ticket. Hope you know who d current APC chairman in Enugu is? Walahi if PDP push Ekweremadu enter APC, dem go too bully PDP in Enugu come 2023.. is it the money, Popularity, Federal Power (na APC still be president).. abeg no make me laugh.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by sirkendeman: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
I am sure the Op is not from Enugu State. Otherwise he cannot be vomiting this crap. This post is sponsored to tarnish the image of a God given gift to Enugu State. There has never been any zoning arrangement in Enugu State. The seat of Enugu State Government has always been keenly contested by all the zones in Enugu State. We the people of Enugu State refuse vehemently to succumb to the caprices of some wicked elements in out State who felt that the government house is their birth right thereby concocting whatever lies they have to usurp power. THERE IS NEVER ANY ZONING ARRANGEMENTS IN ENUGU STATE. WHAT WE CRAVE FOR IS GOOD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning by offiahvictor(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
TotoGame:
Ekweremadu is fuvking prepared......he will emerge governor in 2023
stop talking nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today / Federal Govt Please Stop Sony Entertainment. / Student Arrested For Impersonating Uduaghan On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.