Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Free Without Charges (all Banks) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Free Without Charges (all Banks) (234 Views)

How To Get Session ID For Of All Banks In Nigeria / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN / All Banks Ussd Codes For Money Transfers From Mobile Phone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Free Without Charges (all Banks) by Emmex695(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022

How To Check Your (Zenith) Bank Account Balance Without Being Charged (All Banks)
Thanks for coming back to Mextechy to check out this usefull tutorial on How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Free Without Being Charged, just settle down an read this tutorial.

Today I’m going to show you guy how you can check your bank account Balance Without Being Charged the normal #10 you used to get charged.
I’ve come to understand that not everybody loves seeing the debit alert stating “There Customer your account 2123****76 has been debited with… for Balance check” don’t mind the Sms format i used, i am just trying to highlight it out to make it look descriptive.

How To Check My Bank Account Balance
Without spending much time here i would move on straight to business.

How Does The Magic Works?
You don’t require any app nor it being a trick,but at same time it sounds like a trick. I have been observing airtel simcards refunding funds made by airtime recharging through Zenith Bank Ussd Transactions less than #50 naira so i just said okay, It seems like this people (Airtel) doesn’t allow airtime purchase below #50 that’s why i decided to make a short tutorial so as to for you to save your little #10+.

Continue Reading Below

https://mextechy.com.ng/how-to-check-your-bank-account-balance-free/

(1) (Reply)

Superb Pair Of Ox Blood Leather Chesterfield Armchairs. / Hello!, I Need A Loan / 19 Inches Hp Monitor For Sale call/whatsapp 09023630072

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.