Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Where Are The Putin Supporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Putin Supporters? (250 Views)

The Putin You Hate So Much / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Putin Supporters? by Samyyorn5050: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Where is China
Where is Iran and others Islamic States
Where are the Terrorists on nairaland
Where those Religious fanatics in Nigeria

Please Putin and Russians needs your help.

Re: Where Are The Putin Supporters? by Kingpin1000: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2022
We are Here.
Russia is a communist country.
Re: Where Are The Putin Supporters? by nnatobryno(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2022
I am not an attack dog for the Russians but from your expression you sound shallow in your reasoning. Let me ask you a very important question, do think the US will allow Russia military presence of any sort in Mexico or canada? The answer is NO. So why the double standard.

Believe me, US is the real problem of this world and until the current world order is changed things will continue to go wrong.

My little advise for is to try and watch less of western media, CNN, Aljazeera, France24, BBC, just name it, they are their propaganda tools, very manipulative.

US with their propaganda attacked Iraq, killed Saddam Hussein under the pretext that he was secretly developing WMD. Where is the lab or weapon after his demise.
Same with Libya, that is causing problem for the whole of africa.
US is arming South Korea and expect their northern neighbour to keep quiet. When they come with a deterrent, you call him a tyrant

(1) (Reply)

African Leaders Are Funding Russia-ukraine War (opinion) / The Ongoing 6.4km Utu Ikot Ekpo(etim Ekpo) - Mkpok Eto (ika) Road Project / Ugly Truth Behind Saro Wiwa's Execution By Abacha Military Junta, Late Sons And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.