Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (522 Views)

DEAR NARIALANDERS. / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. / Pls Come To My Aid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by muizat: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: . by Lonestar124: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Our God is great healer, he'll heal her very soon....
Re: . by muizat: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Lonestar124:
Our God is great healer, he'll heal her very soon....
Amin.
na better soup na money kill am..
it's not that it's something big but if I fit see like 5k now I will gladly give her but like this I am still an undergraduate.

and this regime eh I could remember then my mum was a trader and I lack nothing I asked her for ....and it's not that she is old already to not be able to go into trade or work and be self-employed but where is the money?

dam am tired ....and ASUU is making things complicated....if they can resume back now so that I will do and sign out so that I will know that the wahala I am giving my people will reduce all in d name of school fees and pocket upkeep
Re: . by Lonestar124: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2022
muizat:
Amin.
na better soup na money kill am..
it's not that it's something big but if I fit see like 5k now I will gladly give her but like this I am still an undergraduate.

and this regime eh I could remember then my mum was a trader and I lack nothing I asked her for ....and it's not that she is old already to not be able to go into trade or work and be self-employed but where is the money?

dam am tired ....and ASUU is making things complicated....if they can resume back now so that I will do and sign out so that I will know that the wahala I am giving my people will reduce all in d name of school fees and pocket upkeep
Don't give up, God will strengthen you..you and your family shall overcome..

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Quality UK And USA Wears For Your Kids? / Did You Suck Breast Or Was Your Breasts Suck This October? / After Flood Comes Heat. The Current Heat How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.