Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent (631 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by benjackugo: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AABY4_vEDw

Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See The House His Family Built For Him With The Money He Sent (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian man has shared a video showing the house his family members helped him build while he was in Dubai working, IGBERETV reports.

The man who resided and worked in Dubai, kept sending money to members of his family to help him build a house in Nigeria. He shared a video showing how excited he was to see the beautiful building as he returned home.

Nigerians have commended his family members for being diligent with his money despite his absence.

Seun Lalasticlala nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good people are too rare to find!
Be proud if you have one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by Nigeriadondie: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good bless him and the family he comes from.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by Laggafin: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol.. a lot of family members these days are Scams ,,excluding mine and dat of this guy which I can boldly speak for..God bless his family for staying true.. staying Good has become a rare virtue in dis part of za world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by Mokason288(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by KingKO22: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thank God for your life

Hope the money is not from illicitly source
Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by benjackugo: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
More
Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by Zanzibar1: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Success is hard
Successful is even harder
But with the right family and people around you, success and being successful comes faster

He had the right family
Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by securitywatch50: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
He is blessed with good family
That is why they Obedient and Yusuful

We move eeeeeeeeee.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by tommy589(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zanzibar1:
Success is hard
Successful is even harder
But with the right family and people around you, success and being successful comes faster

He had the right family

Yes o

When a family is contented it becomes easy to uplift each other
Re: Nigerian Man Returns From Dubai To See House Built For Him With Money He Sent by jeromestarks: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
If you didn't marry a virgin, you can't record tangible progress in your life because she will bring the spirits of different men into your life. Be wise!

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reasons for low earnings / I Need Somebody To Teach Me A Genuine Side Hustle. / True Life Story: Should L Tell My Wife The Real Reason For Our Childlessness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.