Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

DEAR NARIALANDERS. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DEAR NARIALANDERS. (876 Views)

Dear Men,one Mistake You Should Never Make As A Man / Dear Women, Being A Full-time Housewife Is A Job! / Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dear nairalanders,
Please my good people of God.
I greet you all. Pls I need your help as I am a Nigerian student who has suffered to remain in school.
Please I need help to raise the money for my waec as registration is fast approaching..
Please my dear naira landers. I need help in any way you can assist me. Please I want to write my exams.
NB: if you are not interested in my story please help me and pity me. Because I have suffered as a teenager.
I need to write my waec and neco.. The wace registration fee is 47 thousand naria and the neco registration fee is
I promise to post every single details and transaction here to be transparent.
NB:please don't read and skip. Help me with any thing you can. No matter how little it is. Encourage me.
Please I want you people to take me like their son or daughter and treat me with fatherly love.
I need people who can assist me in purchasing neither the waec nor neco form.
Thanks and God bless you all;in all your endeavors.
NB:as you help me may God grant all your heart desire and give you long life and prosper you. (AMEN).
Peace be with you.

Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
your help is kindly needed pls
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 4:02am On Dec 24, 2020
please don't read and ignore
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
help a brother in need. remember that givers never lack. no matter how small plssss.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 2:46am On Dec 25, 2020
I thought that narialand is a family. You people should give me some hopr that there is a better tomorrow. Help the poor. And the lord shall reward you.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 3:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Pls help me with any amount. May God bless. You Help an orphan
2018114971 UBA
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Plssss. You people should help me. Plsss
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Pls be my saviour. Help AND TOUCH A LIFE TODAY.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pls help my life. If you want we can do video call for you to confirm. That it is true. Please save my life
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Hello good day
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Pls help me. Pls Save. Sir /ma Plsss
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2021
happy new year �❣️�� to you all. pls I still need your help and assistance. plss.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
please help me narialand. waec is at the corner.save my life. I can provide my student ID card. plsss help me. good people of narialand

please help my life.
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by Kilishihunter: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
sputniksblues:
please help me narialand. waec is at the corner.save my life. I can provide my student ID card. plsss help me. good people of narialand

please help my life.
Don't go and hustle. You have been typing this your begging messages since last year till today Are you not tired? Go and work my friend There is work around your area
Re: DEAR NARIALANDERS. by sputniksblues: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Don't go and hustle. You have been typing this your begging messages since last year till today Are you not tired? Go and work my friend There is work around your area

the problem I not about going to hustle. the problem is who will give you a menial job do that you can work.

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Opinion On This Please / Moment A Heartless Woman Left Her Maid Outside Their Home At Midnight (vid) / How Do You Explain Cryptocurrency To Your Nigeria Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.