Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Football Bets Of The Week - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Football Bets Of The Week (14480 Views)

Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com / Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com / EPL Goal Of The Week 14! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Bets Of The Week by dachamp(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Vieira
I no get any of these yeye results now.

Ladbrokes is just collecting my money as if na them own am.
take am easy na dey name of dey game o! hope you get this weekend aight, good luck
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2007
Vieira:

angry angry

I no get any of these yeye results now.

Ladbrokes is just collecting my money as if na them own am. angry

No worry my guy. Let's share tips here before
you play.

Lare's tips won my money so we surely can
exchange ideas.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by lare: 1:00am On Aug 28, 2007
Okay guys,

Let's prepare for this coming weekend. Let the winning streak begin.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2007
you can make money steadily betting correctly, out 12 bets this weekend for me 9 was correct. you should widen your scope cover all over europe and your predictions will always be right.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by brushparke(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2007
I don't like gambling but i think this is interesting
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by lare: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
KnowAll:

you can make money steadily betting correctly, out 12 bets this weekend for me 9 was correct. you should widen your scope cover all over europe and your predictions will always be right.

You're right mate.

Most times we do the premiership because that is
what we watch most. We monitor the teams from
in England more.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by lare: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
brushparke:

I don't like gambling but i think this is interesting

It's really interesting. Try it.

If you don't want to put money yet, just go
with the flow and predict the outcome of
about 3 matches and let's see if you will
get them right
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by lare: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2007
akinalabi, where are you?
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by ambjnr(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2007
ok guys i will be sending some tips this weekend.it will be on double chance bet.So watch out for it cos it will surely make money for you
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 1:20am On Aug 29, 2007
ambjnr:

ok guys i will be sending some tips this weekend.it will be on double chance bet.So watch out for it because it will surely make money for you

Good. Hope you will be putting money as
well. grin
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by ambjnr(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2007
o yee i will be putting money on it and i hope to make over 25% of my stake and this return will continue weekly.I'm in to make money with football betting.just watch out for the tips and the money it makes.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by dachamp(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2007
o yee i will be putting money on it and i hope to make over 25% of my stake and this return will continue weekly.I'm in to make money with football betting.just watch out for the tips and the money it makes.
Waitin to see ur tips for the weekend, mind u on ur 25% be careful on stakin too much dough cos most match results don't come the way u wished. l believe u wouldn't have bet on EVERTON to win TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR at home, fix. is easy at the moment cos most leagues just started n most players are injury free!
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by dachamp(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2007
fix. is easy at the moment because most leagues just started n most players are injury free!
l meant to say: No fixture is easy at the moment because most leagues just started n most players are injury free!
Good luck
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2007
I'm waiting for your tips. You sound confident.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2007
made £50.00 yesterday on arsnal's win, betting is not for the faint hearted oh, can you imagine putting £200.00 to make only £50.00. But i make around £150.00 a week on guranteed win matches.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by Vieira(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2007
KnowAll:

made £50.00 yesterday on arsnal's win, betting is not for the faint hearted oh, can you imagine putting £200.00 to make only £50.00. But i make around £150.00 a week on guranteed win matches.

That match could so easily have been a draw!
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ VIERA: That match could so easily have been a draw!

You should be prepared to lose the money your staking, the way I view betting on football, its like putting your money on blue chip stock, Blue chip stocks they grow. There some clubs they are blue chips clubs, that big sercet behind making money in football. I will give you your example, whenever this clubs play at home, and I empahsis at home put any money on them you get your money back plus extra. Holland - Ajax, Turkey - Galataaray & Fernebache, Scotland - Rangers and Celtic, Chelsea at home, Olympicos at home, Barcelona at home, AC milan at home, everyweekend there is always a few of them that back big time and get my money back. If I had put £1000.00 on arsnal last night i would have got £250.00 back. I did not want to put money on arsnal becos all they needed to qualify was a draw. But I said to myself, taking risk is the only way u make money. So this weekend I am looking to make a few bob, Saturday - Rangers vs Gretna, u will get your money back, Ajax VS Gronningen, Olympicos VS OFI CRTE, low bets premirship Man utd VS Sunderland - a bit tricky becos the big guns are not playing, Liverpool should kill DERBY that will be high bet. Dark horse, I always have a dark horse bet on Totttenham winning away. All top Managers earn their money from home performance not away perfromance if a team like Man utd lose 6 matches at a trot at home Alex Ferguson would be sacked no matter what he has archeived.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
me I am a small boy, there is big money on all the blue chip clubs on a weekly basis. Peopel like me putting £200.00 on a match, there are people out there putting £10,000.00 per match for them to make £2000.00, u lose sometime, but u win most times thats the big secreat behind investing in soccer. There is a bit of logic to it too, for instance the liverpool and Arsnal matches professional soccer fund managers like myself will not put money, both clubs where already 70% to qualify so need to bet. But I did becos the £200.00 I staked is not my, its my previous winnings so I can afford to lose it.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2007
There is a bit of logic to it too, for instance the liverpool and Arsnal matches professional soccer fund managers like myself will not put money, both clubs where already 70% to qualify so need to bet. But I did because the £200.00 I staked is not my, its my previous winnings so I can afford to lose it.

The money involved in the betting here is personal money as supposed to my clients, I will not risk my clients money.[size=14pt][/size]
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by ambjnr(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
@knowall you sound as if you are a good forecaster and manage peoles money in soccer betting.I have some questions for you
About guaranteed matches,how do you know them?
secondly you know when clubs like chelsea is playing home,the odd is very little so winning will fetch you little money while when you loose it will be big sraw on your account.And one lost bet can take upto 4 win bets to make the money you lost back.so how do you handle such situation?
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by dachamp(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2007
@KnowAll
@ VIERA: That match could so easily have been a draw!

You should be prepared to lose the money your staking, the way I view betting on football, its like putting your money on blue chip stock, Blue chip stocks they grow. There some clubs they are blue chips clubs, that big sercet behind making money in football. I will give you your example, whenever this clubs play at home, and I empahsis at home put any money on them you get your money back plus extra. Holland - Ajax, Turkey - Galataaray & Fernebache, Scotland - Rangers and Celtic, Chelsea at home, Olympicos at home, Barcelona at home, AC milan at home, everyweekend there is always a few of them that back big time and get my money back. If I had put £1000.00 on arsnal last night i would have got £250.00 back. I did not want to put money on arsnal because all they needed to qualify was a draw. But I said to myself, taking risk is the only way u make money. So this weekend I am looking to make a few bob, Saturday - Rangers vs Gretna, u will get your money back, Ajax VS Gronningen, Olympicos VS OFI CRTE, low bets premirship Man utd VS Sunderland - a bit tricky because the big guns are not playing, Liverpool should kill DERBY that will be high bet. Dark horse, I always have a dark horse bet on Totttenham winning away. All top Managers earn their money from home performance not away perfromance if a team like Man utd lose 6 matches at a trot at home Alex Ferguson would be sacked no matter what he has archeived.
You have a point here, if u bet on home matches there's every tendencie u'll recover ur money irrespective on how lil the profit is, emphasis on teams at home tho.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 3:01am On Aug 31, 2007
I never knew we had so many betting gurus in
the house. Glad I started this thread.

So how far this weekend? grin
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2007
I started my personal account with £100.00, but now I have £350.00, I want to do something dearing this weekend, putting all my money on Liverpool beating derby at 15:00 on saturday, so if I lose make na know say one dead body dey for somewhere in london. If I am successful, I will make £70.00, that £70 pounds will go to either the Man utd vs Sunderland match at 17:00 on saturday evening. If successful the £70.00 plus any jara will go on the arsnal vs portsmouth on sunday or the Celtic vs st mirren on sunday. Thats a tip for you guys lets make some money. good luck everybody. I should think there are some other matches at 19:00 on sunday evening, I will go for the Fernanbache away match to one of their local team. Lets hope by the end of the weekend one could have made £100.00, so lets have some fun.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by akinalabi(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
KnowAll:

I started my personal account with £100.00, but now I have £350.00, I want to do something dearing this weekend, putting all my money on Liverpool beating derby at 15:00 on saturday, so if I lose make na know say one dead body dey for somewhere in london. If I am successful, I will make £70.00, that £70 pounds will go to either the Man utd vs Sunderland match at 17:00 on saturday evening. If successful the £70.00 plus any jara will go on the arsnal vs portsmouth on sunday or the Celtic vs st mirren on sunday. Thats a tip for you guys lets make some money. good luck everybody. I should think there are some other matches at 19:00 on sunday evening, I will go for the Fernanbache away match to one of their local team. Lets hope by the end of the weekend one could have made £100.00, so lets have some fun.

That's brave but dangerous. Don't put all the £350.

Just do £20 in 5 different accumulators. One will
surely be alright. Even if they are all wrong, you
will know that you still have £250

Cheers,

Akin
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
i watched Liverpool mid-week and that team will destroy any small team, and they are even at home. Anfeild is not a place for small teams to come oh, even last week I backed them against sunderland, I was a bit scared but they did not disappoint, that was an away match.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by boysteve1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
I told you guys i want to know how to bet, u ask if i have d liver i told u i have d kidney also, then how do i bet is dis how u accomodate people on this thread ebad ohhh, oya make una teach me, lets go
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2007
[quote: boy steve] I told you guys i want to know how to bet, u ask if i have d liver i told u i have d kidney also, then how do i bet is this how u accomodate people on this thread ebad ohhh, oya make una teach me, lets go.[quote][/quote]

Is it possible for you to register with william hill on line, if it is possible go to there web-site and register they require a debit card. There must be a way for people in nija to register, i will call william hill & ask them.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by dachamp(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ KnowAll
Wats ur view on the following matches:

Aston Villa v Chelsea

Reading v West Ham

Fulham v Tottenham

Hamburg v Bayern

Villarreal v Real Madrid
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ KnowAll
Wats your view on the following matches:

Aston Villa v Chelsea

Reading v West Ham

Fulham v Tottenham

Hamburg v Bayern

Villarreal v Real Madrid

reading vs west ham na tete be that, kalokalo, can go either way i will not touch it with a berge pole, if i will bet it will not be more than £2.00, Chelsea, if they really want to win the league they should start getting some away win under their belt, i will go 4 chelsea.

i dont know how strong hamburg is its still early days, but little amount on bayern should be ok, but i am always against away matches, at the same token, if they heading for the top in in the budesleague, they should start winning some away matches. Real Madrid are not too good on their travels, the best bet so far will be tottenham, they need to produce otherwise the manager is a goner. Not with Luton town beating Sunderland 3- 0 midweek.
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by KnowAll(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2007
If you are into accumulator, this are the likely good ones

Liverpool Vs Derby - Reds win

Rangers vs Gretna - Rangers win

Man utd vs Sunderland - M u wins

Arsnal vs Porstmouth - arsnal win, or Bayen munich match, or chelsea match either any of these.

St mirrean Vs Celtic - Celtic wins
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by dachamp(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
If you are into accumulator, this are the likely good ones

Liverpool Vs Derby - Reds win

Rangers vs Gretna - Rangers win

Man utd vs Sunderland - M u wins

Arsnal vs Porstmouth - arsnal win, or Bayen munich match, or chelsea match either any of these.

St mirrean Vs Celtic - Celtic wins

Nice tips!
Re: Football Bets Of The Week by Vieira(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2007
Knowall,

I might try your method this weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Ugliest Footballer Ever ? / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 12th January 2013 / Pre-Season: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (2 - 0 ) On 27th July 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.