Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality (1032 Views)

MTN Network Is Poor! / Urgent Pls!! Which Mid Range Phone Has The Best Audio Output / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Prinzton(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Having been a steady user of quite some flagship phone brands, from

Sony
HTC
Huawei
LG
Nexus 6p
Nokia
Lenovo
Samsung

And some other midrange+entry level devices and not so popular brands such as Gome u7-iris scanner, Mhorse pure series, leagoo, wileyfox swift 2x and a host of others but I have discovered that amongst these , Samsung have one if not the most horrible sound output quality both through the speaker and with quality headphones/earphones
Even transsion device of infinix+Tecno seems to be better.
Any solution to this or do I revert to other brands as flashing Dolby Atmos+maxx seems not to change a thing

Cc atheistandproud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by atheistandproud(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Sony
HTC
Huawei
LG
Nexus 6p
Nokia
Lenovo
Samsung

And some other midrange+entry level devices and not so popular brands such as Gome u7-iris scanner, Mhorse pure series, leagoo, wileyfox swift 2x and a host of others but I have discovered that amongst these , Samsung have one if not the most horrible sound output quality both through the speaker and with quality headphones/earphones
Any solution to this or do I revert to other brands as flashing Dolby Atmos+maxx seems not to change a thing

Cc atheistandproud

I'm not an audiophile so I cannot help out on this one.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Ovie56(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
I had someone argue with me that the single bottom firing speaker on the S8+ is better than stereo speaker of Redmi 10s grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Hublot1: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oga, mobile phones are no jukeboxes as there are aftermarket products for that(speakers and headphones)

However some mobilephones are famed for having better audio output eg. The lg v series.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Exumal: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Stick with lg.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Sony
HTC
Huawei
LG
Nexus 6p
Nokia
Lenovo
Samsung

I use S10 5g and i have never seen a better speaker output,it has even embarassed me a few times

Cc atheistandproud
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by OneKinGuy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
try using viper4android
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Which samsung do you use??
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Prinzton(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:
Which samsung do you use??

Same applies to all my S-series and jhseries from S4 to s8.
Even my current J7pro speaker tends to fire better (as in louder) than any of the s-series
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Exumal: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Even my current J7pro speaker tends to fire better (as in louder) than any of the s-series
Loudness (volume) or sound quality (filter)?
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Those phones are damn old and they had some of the best speakers around at their time of release,the J7 pro's main selling point was its speaker,i think it was the first phone to spot stereo speakers as at then.

So its not about the brand,test newly released samsung speakers and you will be wowed,they possess better speakers than their iphone counterparts.I use samsung s10 5g and it has the loudest and best speakers i have used,check up comparisons on youtube,the S10 5g dwarfs the iphone Xs max speaker by a mile and they were released around the same time

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by shobroy10(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Op it seem u don't know what u are talking about.

Samsung � is what u are saying and still adding bad in the same sentence. Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's yours if you need it. MacBook Pro 2017

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
iPhone 11 32 GB 195k!!!

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Onyeka90210(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Spikes123:
iPhone 11 32 GB 195k!!!
32gb??
Welldone sir
To OP
You can’t be using 1992 Samsung and be complaining, saying all Samsung’s have bad speakers, don’t you know over time debris and enters speakers making it muffled.
Or did you buy the s8 foreign used at least, if not new
My guy, throwaway that stuff, then buy a recent Samsung foreign used, not Naija used. Then come and complain.
Samsung has one of the best speakers and best call reception, major reason I ditched Mi for it.
I mean you could just walk into any of their outlets to test it out.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Prinzton(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Exumal:

Loudness (volume) or sound quality (filter)?

Meant sound quality and effects most especially their sound alive system which is bassless and from my experiences, Lenovo, sony and HTC seems to have the best sound quality both from speaker and headphones (either wired or wireless) followed by LG and Nexus 6p

1 Like

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Prinzton(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

Those phones are damn old and they had some of the best speakers around at their time of release,the J7 pro's main selling point was its speaker,i think it was the first phone to spot stereo speakers as at then.

So its not about the brand,test newly released samsung speakers and you will be wowed,they possess better speakers than their iphone counterparts.I use samsung s10 5g and it has the loudest and best speakers i have used,check up comparisons on youtube,the S10 5g dwarfs the iphone Xs max speaker by a mile and they were released around the same time

Thanks for insight, will be looking to get the device you mentioned or something later before taking a stance.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Flamees(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Sony
HTC
Huawei
LG
Nexus 6p
Nokia
Lenovo
Samsung

Cc atheistandproud
I disagree with you on this one bro
Samsung's Audio quality is superb
Even the cheapest A series has a good Audio quality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by d3cod3r(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
My s10e has mad speakers. Try a recent Sammy and confirm it.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
My bad, it's 64 GB
Onyeka90210:

32gb??
Welldone sir
To OP
You can’t be using 1992 Samsung and be complaining, saying all Samsung’s have bad speakers, don’t you know over time debris and enters speakers making it muffled.
Or did you buy the s8 foreign used at least, if not new
My guy, throwaway that stuff, then buy a recent Samsung foreign used, not Naija used. Then come and complain.
Samsung has one of the best speakers and best call reception, major reason I ditched Mi for it.
I mean you could just walk into any of their outlets to test it out.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Demmylove(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ovie56:
I had someone argue with me that the single bottom firing speaker on the S8+ is better than stereo speaker of Redmi 10s grin grin grin

Hmm lol
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Prinzton(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Flamees:

I disagree with you on this one bro
Samsung's Audio quality is superb
Even the cheapest A series has a good Audio quality

For the A-series I agree less as I tried out a friend's A51 audio but same result just loud and noisy.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Demmylove(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Lol cap
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ovie56:

Guy you dey twist things ooo bros I hail, I never compared the 10s speakers, I said the s8+ single firing speaker are loud but lacks bass you'd get from a stereo steup and I compared it with an iPhone x, maybe you should use a quality Samsung product cuz you obviously haven't

1 Like

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Man! I feel you guys are just trolling right now, like man wtf are you talking about. I use an s8+ and my speaker isn't anywhere near bad, you claim you've used an S8 but I doubt , my s8+ is loud and clear, it doesn't have the bass a stereo speaker has, but it is loud and it isn't bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prinzton:

Meant sound quality and effects most especially their sound alive system which is bassless and from my experiences, Lenovo, sony and HTC seems to have the best sound quality both from speaker and headphones (either wired or wireless) followed by LG and Nexus 6p

The best quality phones through wired headphones are LG.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Op is seriously confused.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by symbianDON(m): 6:34am On Mar 13, 2022
I use a Samsung S series and I can state clearly that the sound quality using wired, wireless and phone speakers are great quality especially when premium headphones, buds or car auido are used. The sound through the AKG earphones may not be very suberb but op should try using other premium earphones.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by symbianDON(m): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

The best quality phones through wired headphones are LG.
don't be too sure until you try Nokia flagships.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
symbianDON:
I use a Samsung S series and I can state clearly that the sound quality using wired, wireless and phone speakers are great quality especially when premium headphones, buds or car auido are used. The sound through the AKG earphones may not be very suberb but op should try using other premium earphones.

Actually bro the sound through original akg headphones are very good, they work well with the dolby Atmos, it's just a pity original akg's are already extinct, since Samsung stopped putting headphone jack in 2019, it's been Samsung buds, everywhere they're selling it's the fake version, but you're right too other premium headphones work well too, Samsung has a great built in dac
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2022
symbianDON:
don't be too sure until you try Nokia flagships.

I haven't laid my hands on a Nokia flagship, but LG's hi-fi quad dac is unbeatable, that stuff is so powerful, it can drive any headphones of 50 ohms impedance, when you use headphones like that with other flagships that has an headphone jack, only LG can drive them well and the sound you'd hear would beat anything else you've listened to, the amount of settings and customisations, different audio files lg can support, they built their V series for audiophiles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Websites In Nigeria To Shop For Smart Phone Accessories(2022) / Samsung S7 Edge / Help Wit Nokia N80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.