Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality (1033 Views)

MTN Network Is Poor! / Urgent Pls!! Which Mid Range Phone Has The Best Audio Output / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by symbianDON(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

I haven't laid my hands on a Nokia flagship, but LG's hi-fi quad dac is unbeatable, that stuff is so powerful, it can drive any headphones of 50 ohms impedance, when you use headphones like that with other flagships that has an headphone jack, only LG can drive them well and the sound you'd hear would beat anything else you've listened to, the amount of settings and customisations, different audio files lg can support, they built their V series for audiophiles.
nice to know!! I'll love to try out the LG flagship then
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by symbianDON(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

Actually bro the sound through original akg headphones are very good, they work well with the dolby Atmos, it's just a pity original akg's are already extinct, since Samsung stopped putting headphone jack in 2019, it's been Samsung buds, everywhere they're selling it's the fake version, but you're right too other premium headphones work well too, Samsung has a great built in dac
I was lucky to still have a premium nokia earphones which I use with my Samsung.....the sound is incredible!! Plus Samsung's sound assistant is great!
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
symbianDON:
I was lucky to still have a premium nokia earphones which I use with my Samsung.....the sound is incredible!! Plus Samsung's sound assistant is great!

That's nice man, right now I'm not using any wired earphones, just wireless bluetooth pods, the sound is good, but nothing beats wired headphones, I'm planning to buy one just haven't made up my mind on which one to go for.

For the sound assistant you mean dolby atmos right?
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Lovepeacetrust: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
symbianDON:

They're underrated my guy
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hublot1:
Oga, mobile phones are no jukeboxes as there are aftermarket products for that(speakers and headphones)

However some mobilephones are famed for having better audio output eg. The lg v series.
I quite agree. My LG v50 sound quality is awesome.
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
symbianDON:
rest assured u won't regret it. LG dey make phones abeg
Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Hublot1: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
franciskaine:
I quite agree. My LG v50 sound quality is awesome.

Try it with a high impedance after-market wired earphone, you will be blown away.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Poor Audio Output Quality by Prinzton(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lovepeacetrust:

I haven't laid my hands on a Nokia flagship, but LG's hi-fi quad dac is unbeatable, that stuff is so powerful, it can drive any headphones of 50 ohms impedance, when you use headphones like that with other flagships that has an headphone jack, only LG can drive them well and the sound you'd hear would beat anything else you've listened to, the amount of settings and customisations, different audio files lg can support, they built their V series for audiophiles.
You're exactly on point. Most especially their V-series

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Note 12 Pro 5G Vs Samsung Galaxy A33 5G / The Motorola Q And Qc From Zoom And Visafone Network! / =+=+>>::-terrorism Naija Style-::<<+=+=

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.