Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC (1081 Views)

APC Crisis: Sani Bello Insists On Akpanudoedehe's Sack / Akpanudoedehe: No Leadership Change In APC CECPC / Sagay: Hold Buni, Akpanudoedehe Responsible If APC Loses 2023 Presidential Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Kwanza: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
CLARIFICATION ON THE POSITION OF THE SECRETARY OF THE CECPC

Further to the Media Conference earlier held by the Spokesman of the APC Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), Barrister Ismaeel Ahmed, the Party wishes to note that the Secretary of the CECPC, Sen. John James Akpanudoedehe, never sent a resignation letter to the Party to the best of its knowledge and neither was he sacked as some social media blogs speculated. All those are utterly false.

The APC is one family, the Caretaker is one unit. We have an Acting Chairman who is racing against time to deliver a convention and committee members that are united in supporting him in carrying out that onerous mandate.

So please, disregard social media stories that are not rooted in fact or even sound reasoning.

SIGNED:
Salisu Na'inna Dambatta
Director (Publicity)
APC National Secretariat, Abuja.
March 12, 2022.
Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Kwanza: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by FreeStuffsNG: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmm. It is well noted. Senator Akpanudoedehe remains the secretary of the caretaker committee despite his alleged attempt to supplant the decision of the President.

All these developments will still end in praise to God for the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu at the Presidential polls in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by PrinceOfLagos: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. It is well noted.

All these developments will still end in praise to God for the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu at the Presidential polls in 2023.

Tinubu it the most hated politician right now because of his greed and corrupt way of life

He stands no choice

5 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Odin13: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Guess they’re through with the London meeting

Where is the Yoruba national leader in all this .. as his fate and others is being decide .. without his opinion or input ..
Yoruba said Osibanjo Na acting President.. but Na London meeting dey hold

Any ways

Tinubu must contest
No excuses

And for seunmg and his fellow Yoruba propagandist, changing all narratives.. some say Na tactical sack grin Yoruba no go kee me for Nairaland with their armchair media.propaganda no sell again .. this is 2022.. internet age not print media

Till Buhari enter Nigeria.. all Yoruba media noise remain lies lies n lies

Desperation of southwest Tinubu ambition

Power to the people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by PrinceOfLagos: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odin13:
Guess they’re through with the London meeting
Where is the Yoruba national leader in all this .. as his fate and others is being decide .. without his opinion or input ..
Yoruba said Osibanjo Na acting President.. but Na London meeting dey hold

Any ways

Tinubu must contest
No excuses

And for seunmg and his fellow Yoruba propagandist, changing all narratives.. some say Na tactical sack grin Yoruba no go kee me for Nairaland with their armchair media.propaganda no sell again .. this is 2022.. internet age not print media

Till Buhari enter Nigeria.. all Yoruba media noise remain lies lies n lies

Desperation of southwest Tinubu ambition

Power to the people
Tinubu no longer have a say in APC, his time has passed .

He has since been sidelined by the new boys on the block , malami and Mallam bunni .

4 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Odin13: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Cc
Legendhero
Seunmg

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by PrinceOfLagos: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hated most by impostors and your co-travellers, the ipob terrorist wink

I am not Igbo .. I am Omo oodua tokan tokan the future king of Lagos
but it's ok if you call me Igbo for not siding Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Yoruba1stson: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
On Tinubu mandate i stand
May God continue to protect him
Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Penguin2: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odin13:
Cc
Legendhero
Seunmg

Lol!

Things don dey clear for Tinubu urchins eye.

We told them but kept reasoning with their anus like they always do.

5 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Racoon(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Another twist to the failed Palace coup. So much intrigues and power tussle in a party and government Guess the sophisticated crew must be watching the unfolding drama with bewildering attention? These hausa-fualnis really know the game well.

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by PrinceOfLagos: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

God will protect him but God do not support corrupt people

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Racoon(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odin13:
Guess they’re through with the London meeting.Where is the Yoruba national leader in all this as his fate & others is being decide without his opinion or input? Propaganda no sell again..
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu no longer have a say in APC, his time has passed.He has since been sidelined by the new boys on the block , malami and Mallam bunni .
colorsofrainbow:
Someone should stay close to Tinubu's agberos seunmsg/nonpartisan1. This news could be suicidal to them
See the calibre of people that went to discuss a so called political party affair instead of calling for an emergency NEC meeting. "Apart from the:
-Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami (SAN), other key functionaries of the government in London are

-Minister of Education-Mallam Adamu Adamu,

-Minister of Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika and a close ally, Farouk Adamu Aliyu.

-The Chairman of the CECPC and governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni, was also in London. He left the United Arab Emirates for London on Thursday.

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-crisis-caretaker-committe-awaits-outcome-of-buharis-london-meeting/

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by FreeStuffsNG: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo but it's ok if you call me Igbo for not siding Tinubu
I never mentioned Igbo. So I guess it is your conscience opening up as a wound sir.

Igbos are not arsonists who murder innocent people and cannibalize their flesh like the ipob terrorists you support, so do not mischieviously lump up the atrocious evil ipob terrorists for patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction.

Nobody called the Kanuri people terrorists and murderers despite Shekau being a Kanuri. Ipob terrorists do not represent the Igbo race. Igbos did not burn down my city but according to court and security reports, ipob terrorists did so in a coordinated arson attack on Lagos.

Igbos are not arsonists but ipob terrorists are.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever.
Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Odin13: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Told yoruba in 2020..

Tinubu should support any igbo human and become southern figure .. uniting the south and restituting his betrayal. This humans call me igbo and abuse themselves not me..
Saying once Buhari raise Tinubu hand .. it’s finished .. me wey Dey North

Today eyes don clear .. it’s obvious the north and rest of Nigerian don’t want Tinubu bear asovilla
Even his party no dey reason am.. a whole Yoruba national leader .. abi party leader

Last week this Yoruba people dey hype Bello, mamman . And Na the abuse wey Dey follow .. wen you tell them truth..

Tinubu MUST CONTEST.. WALAHI ALLAH..

HE MUST!

Power to the people

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by PrinceOfLagos: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I never mentioned Igbo. So I guess it is your conscience opening up as a wound sir.

Igbos are not arsonists who murder innocent people and cannibalize them so do not confuse the atrocious evil ipob terrorists for patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction.
Then the IPob must be Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by juman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
The senator conduct himself well in this noise making time.
Hardly here anything from him.

Rivers apc are too loud and bad conduct.
I remember the man that dragging things with oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by FreeStuffsNG: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

Then the IPob must be Fulani herdsmen
That is what the ipob terrorists all say whereas they are the ones terrorizing, killing and cannibalizing innocent people.
They are trying to misrepresent and discredit hardworking and law-abiding Nigerians of Igbo extraction but they failed as you can see so far that Nigerians remain united against all terrorists east, west, north and south.
All the enemies of Nigeria always lose.

I have bolded all the violent rhethorics used by the ipob terrorist group leader that you always repeat here on nairaland because you are one of the followers of the ipob terrorist group leader.

You hate Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not from your tribe and religion and because you are acting on the order of your ipob terrorist group leader.

Is this one below Fulani

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all [b]tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by PrinceOfLagos: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

That is what the ipob terrorists all say whereas they are the ones terrorizing, killing and cannibalizing innocent people.
They are trying to misrepresent and discredit hardworking and law-abiding Nigerians of Igbo extraction but they failed as you can see so far that Nigerians remain united against all terrorists east, west, north and south.
All the enemies of Nigeria always lose.
Is this one below Fulani

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

You Tinubu people talk too much and that's why Buhari will keep whooping your asses

Just small play I play with you, you don write the story of your life on the platform

Chei

5 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Ayed44: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Where is El-Rufai? And Akeredolu?

3 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Truthisunique3: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
We need him alive to keep collecting the shocks in batches till he finally receive the full anal in 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Truthisunique3: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Drug urchins don dey garnish their vomit as salad

This is the same honourable akandouge they said should go to hell when Bello announced one Mallam as new secretary

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Kwanza post=110969590][/quote]

El-Rufai the accidental public servant has become a stillborn godfather grin grin

This is how his efforts to become natural successor to Bubu of the North failed before it even started.

Morale of the story: Don't try to run more than your shadow

Someone should check his hotel room if he's still in Abuja. He has promised not to leave until the 26th convention is birthed with Bello as shiaman of the occasion

garfield1 come and see what I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. It is well noted. Senator Akpanudoedehe remains the secretary of the caretaker committee despite his alleged attempt to supplant the decision of the President.

You mean refusing to sign that letter to commit suicide and betray his chairman is an attempt to supplant the President? When did the President give him such instructions? You don't really sound like a wise man with this comment. So if it were you, you will sign such letter?
Y'all need to remove jaundice from your eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Racoon:

Apart from the:
-Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami (SAN), other key functionaries of the government in London are

-Minister of Education-Mallam Adamu Adamu,

-Minister of Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika and a close ally, Farouk Adamu Aliyu.

-The Chairman of the CECPC and governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni, was also in London. He left the United Arab Emirates for London on Thursday.

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-crisis-caretaker-committe-awaits-outcome-of-buharis-london-meeting/

I'm sure this "national caucus" meeting to save the APC and instill internal democracy in the party without the "national leader of all democrats" held in Hausa Language. And in England for that matter

God bless everybody abeg grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ayed44:

Akeredolu too Bleep up abeg. The respect I had for the man. Showing his hand too early and allowing the Fulani cabal to give him a bloody nose on a matter wey no concern am. How come?

2 Likes

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Yoruba1stson: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Truthisunique3:
We need him alive to keep collecting the shocks in batches till he finally receive the full anal in 2023 grin
same trash from braind*ad ipigidiot, the thing go do you like movie

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Truthisunique3: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
same trash from braind*ad ipigidiot, the thing go do you like movie
na you dey feel the heat from the film already

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Yoruba1stson: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Truthisunique3:
na you dey feel the heat from the film already
aah aah aah, ok
Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Truthisunique3: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ayed44:
I always tell people don't be carried away with elrufai gimmick

He is with buhari so buhari have briefed him on the whole plot

With the way he brought that outburst it would add more fuel that the party is divided, when buni returns he would see enough reason to push the new convention date very far at least one month

Set up a grin peace committee to pacify things but na Dem dem

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Akpanudoedehe Remains CECPC Secretary - APC by Tochi3(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You Tinubu people talk too much and that's why Buhari will keep whooping your asses

Just small play I play with you, you don write the story of your life on the platform

Chei
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? / Breaking: PDP Presidential Screening Panel Disqualifies 2 aspirants. / 2023: Buying APC Forms For Me Without My Consent Is An Insult – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.