Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? (1078 Views)

I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare / Bode George: I Can Help Stabilise PDP Until After 2023 General Elections / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Those of you who shouted Sai baba before, I believe you have learned your lessons or some of you haven't learned still?

2023 is by the corner and it is clear that Nigerians have not learned their lessons and are always ready to suffer.

I can see that Majority of you are already clamoring and lining behind a sick, old man whose hands are already shaking.

Pls now that you have the opportunity to change how life after 2023 is going to be I beg you to have sense.

I hope you guys won't wale and cry after the election undecided

For me oo,Osinbajo is a better option but I don't like his party sha.

But honestly,the old man should rest na, make ona get conscience na ,

Pitty Nigerians na. His hands are obviously shaking, and can't make cognitive statement any longer

4 Likes

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
And who do you have in mind..? undecided
You are criticizing those who support him..who are you bringing to the table for Nigerians? undecided
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are criticizing those who support him..who are you bringing to the table for Nigerians? undecided

Just reminding you guys to have sense this time around.

Your mistake severely affected everyone and took the country almost 50 years backwards.

2k Naira for vote is not everything undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by MadamVanessa(f): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked

This is my problem with you people on this forum. So because he doesn't have anybody, that gives Old Tinubu the right and the temerity to come out and contest. At his age , he should've relax in his house and not worried about Nigeria politics anymore but greed and the spirit of stealing won't let him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

This is my problem with you people on this forum. So because he doesn't have anybody, that give Old Tinubu right to come out and contest. At his age , he should've relax and not worried about Nigeria politics anymore
That's a very simple question..you don't criticize if you have no alternative.. undecided
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Just reminding you guys to have sense this time around.

Your mistake severely affected everyone and took the country almost 50 years backwards.

2k Naira for vote is not everything undecided
What's my business with 2k or not..this was a simple question.. undecided
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Esama: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Which kind useless campaign is this you don't present anyone and you say Nigerians shouldn't vote for someone that came out.or we should just vote anyone come out from east your region.
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Cyntie55(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Those of you who shouted Sai baba before, I believe you have learned your lessons or some of you haven't learned still?

2023 is by the corner and it is clear that Nigerians have not learned their lessons and are always ready to suffer.

I can see that Majority of you are already clamoring and lining behind a sick, old man whose hands are already shaking.

Pls now that you have the opportunity to change how life after 2023 is going to be I beg you to have sense.

Please tell us, who is/are your presidential candidate?
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Esama:
Which kind useless campaign is this you don't present anyone and you say Nigerians shouldn't vote for someone that came out.or we should just vote anyone come out from east your region.

You already got the message I just passed. If you like be doing strong and coconut head.

You sef go suffer am.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by qekng40(f): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Only Osinbajo is worthy, but as usual Nigerians prefer who will press their necks! grin
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cyntie55:
Please tell us, who is/are your presidential candidate?

Someone healthy, young and thinks well.

The old man can not even make a complete sentence undecided

Osinbajo is a better option

1 Like

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
qekng40:
Only Osinbajo is worthy, but as usual Nigerians prefer who will press their necks! grin

Yes osinbajo is a better option for me.

But I really don't like his Party
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Optma88: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Who do you have in mind? Who do you want us to vote for? Simple question.
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Esama: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't understand your message the content is vague.
NaijaOlosho:

You already got the message I just passed. If you like be doing strong and coconut head.

You sef go suffer am.

undecided
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Cyntie55(f): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Someone healthy, young and thinks well.

The old man can not even make a complete sentence undecided

Osinbajo is a better option
You made a point but, don't you think Osinbajo is also part of this catastrophe economy. So why do you believe he's a better option?

I don't argue with people here, but if you ask me I would prefer Atiku than Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by qekng40(f): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Yes osinbajo is a better option for me.
But I really don't like his Party
Yeah, and unfortunately there's no independent candidacy yet.

1 Like

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cyntie55:
You made a point but, don't you think Osinbajo is also part of this catastrophe economy. So why do you believe he's a better option?

I don't argue with people here, but if you ask me I would prefer Atiku than Osinbajo.

Osinbajo as the vice do not really own much powers to make decisions. Atiku is good too but he is too trickish and a typical business man who sees profit first than any other thing.

It's sad how we don't have good people to represent us in this country
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Cyntie55(f): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Osinbajo as the vice do not really own much powers to make decisions. Atiku is good too but he is too trickish and a typical business man who sees profit first than any other thing.

It's sad how we don't have good people to represent us in this country

Don't use @bolded to console yourself. They promised us that Osinbajo would take care of our economy, while Buhari would take care of security. But as you can see they both failed woefully.

You're very right, Atiku is so trickish, Infact he's not a better candidate but then his past government is more commendable than what has befall us today.

Well, like you stated, we don't have good candidates to represent us. I wish my dear country all the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

For me oo,Osinbajo is a better option but I don't like his party sha.

But honestly,the old man should rest na, make ona get conscience na ,

Pitty Nigerians na. His hands are obviously shaking, and can't make cognitive statement any longer
Osibanjo is a better option ? Why not give Buhari 8 more years na

2 Likes

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by SarkinYarki: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only the wicked will support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Angel55555(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Cyntie55:
Don't use @bolded to console yourself. They promised us that Osinbajo would take care of our economy, while Buhari would take care of security. But as you can see they both failed woefully.

You're very right, Atiku is so trickish, Infact he's not a better candidate but then his past government is more commendable than what has befall us today.

Well, like you stated, we don't have good candidates to represent us. I wish my dear country all the best.
Please note that the VC does not have any power or functions aside that given to him by the president, it's contained in the 1999 constitution so idk why people are after baba osi, the position is restricted by law, Osi is far more active than the previous VC and Atiku but Nigerians won't see that due to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by Angel55555(m): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

This is my problem with you people on this forum. So because he doesn't have anybody, that gives Old Tinubu the right and the temerity to come out and contest. At his age , he should've relax in his house and not worried about Nigeria politics anymore but greed and the spirit of stealing won't let him.
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen
Tinubu made his first million in dollars working in an accounting firm in Chicago, he's from a very wealthy family we all know yet he strived to be greater, he made lagos the economic giant it is today. We need someone with experience in governance and Tinubu is tested and trusted. Please vote for him come 2023, God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by helinues: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2022
7 years counting una still dey cry about GEJ loosing election when 2023 is another round of big crying and gnashing of teeth.

Well, this could be a consolation thread sha
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by maestroferddi: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's a very simple question..you don't criticize if you have no alternative.. undecided
You can't be asking such a thoughtless question?
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
You can't be asking such a thoughtless question?

Slide off kiddo.. undecided
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by maestroferddi: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Angel55555:

Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen
Tinubu made his first million in dollars working in an accounting firm in Chicago, he's from a very wealthy family we all know yet he strived to be greater, he made lagos the economic giant it is today. We need someone with experience in governance and Tinubu is tested and trusted. Please vote for him come 2023, God bless you more.
Tinubu can be the president of your village but perish the thought of him being the president of this country.

He has a mountain-sized moral baggage.

It purely cruelty and meanness to wish Tinubu on Nigeria after the disaster of Buhari.

Wetin we do una?!
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by maestroferddi: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off kiddo.. undecided
Your situation is becoming hopeless...

1 Like

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
Your situation is becoming hopeless...
But I have never complained to you.. undecided
Stop sweating me out..you kids need to get your head straight..

I am trying to ignore y'all@sses but you wouldn't back off..just slide off and stop disturbing me... undecided
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by maestroferddi: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Cyntie55:

Tinubu and Osinbanjo are COMPLETE no nos.

Osinbanjo can't absolve himself from the present rot.

We need a break from the cluelessness playing out in the past 7 years.
Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by maestroferddi: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But I have never complained to you.. undecided
Stop sweating me out..you kids need to get your head straight..

I am trying to ignore y'all@sses but you wouldn't back off..just slide off and stop disturbing me... undecided
You really need to grow up...

Delusions of grandeur or what?

Like seriously, as Odumeje will mouth off "who you?"

1 Like

Re: I Hope You Won't Cry After 2023? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
You really need to grow up...

Delusions of grandeur or what?

Like seriously, as Odumeje will mouth off "who you?"
Well I don't blame you.. cheesy
You quoted me..now you displaying your babyish attitude..

In time you will grow past this..you are still... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Governor Without Honour! / To All Tinubu's Supporters / Peter Obi Traveling To Egypt Shows That He Is Not Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.