Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life (1539 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
I lost my twin sis due to my ignorance,I ignored my sis not knowing that she is seriously in pain,God this life things are not the way we think they are like play like play my twin sis is gone just like that may her soul rest in peace,
So sad to explained she start complained about a stomach pain for a very long time ago I thought it was just an ordinary stomach pain I didn't take it serious till when the complaine get out of hand and I decided to seek for a drugs that I can give her to ease the pain on seeking for a drug someone advice me to take her to the hospital to know exactly what is wrong with her when I took her to the hospital the doctor tested her and report to me that my sis has a bowel blockage obstruction and it has to be operated immediately that the bow has been there for a very long time now that any little delay it might lead to her death,I was told to provide a sum of 500,000 naira for the operation to begin the process,my mum is a window I do business with my twin sis we have a younger brother,we hardly feed not to talk of 500,000 so I went home I couldn't tell my mum what the doctor tell me because she has a high VP so I decided to meet one of my uncle and explain things to him,he told me how difficult it was for him also that he can't assist me so I left,before I could reach home my mum collapse and was rush to another hospital by some people telling me someone told her that my twin sis has a bowel blockage obstruction and she can die at any moment from now,I known it was my uncle that tell her but since the situation at hand is already worst I ignored him and rush to were my mum was she was okey when I get there so I explained everything to her and she suggest we sell our only land which we kept for other purpose I look for a buy for a good two day i didnt see even on this forum I announced my sis condition but somepeople call me a scamer and I didn't bother to come back here again till I went through all the process of helping my sis which we didn't make it and my sis die three days ago today was her three days prayer and I fell that am responsible for her death due to my ignorance your prayer is helpful to her,due to the shock of her death my mum has lost consciousness and not yet woke up as am talking to you people right now am a total and completely out of control I don't know what to do or what am into am confused

2 Likes

Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Damn!!! This is really sad and unfortunate. I wish your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Don't do anything rash. I understand why you feel responsible for her unfortunate death, but you must know that if you had gotten the money, she would have survived because you tried all your best to get the money.

Also, as regards your mom, I hope she regains consciousness soon. Just stay strong for your younger sibling. I wish you well!

1 Like

Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=MufasaLion post=110977133]Damn!!! This is really sad and unfortunate. I wish your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Don't do anything rash. I understand why you feel responsible for her unfortunate death, but you must know that if you had gotten the money, she would have survived because you tried all your best to get the money.

Also, as regards your mom, I hope she regains consciousness soon. Just stay strong for your younger sibling. I wish you well![/quote I hope as well too thank you very much for your concerns sir.
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
Damn!!! This is really sad and unfortunate. I wish your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Also, as regards your mom, I hope she regains consciousness soon. Just stay strong for your younger sibling. I wish you well!
I hope as well too thank you very much for your concerns sir
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by tee59(f): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Whao!! This is pathetic. It is not easy to loose someone like that. God almighty will comfort you. I sympathize with you. But you need to be strong for your mummy and yourself. Time heals. I don't like to hear twins death. The other partner will be in greater pain than other people. May God be with you. Take heart.
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
I feel your pain...be strong in God.
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Chipink(f): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Im.really pained ..i just noticed u complained abt it few days ago cry

1 Like

Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chipink:
Im.really pained ..i just noticed u complained abt it few days ago cry
hmm so very painful ma
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fairmedia:
I feel your pain...be strong in God.
tnkz
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
tee59:
Whao!! This is pathetic. It is not easy to loose someone like that. God almighty will comfort you. I sympathize with you. But you need to be strong for your mummy and yourself. Time heals. I don't like to hear twins death. The other partner will be in greater pain than other people. May God be with you. Take heart.
Ameen,tnkz
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Though in trials & tribulations, all will be well
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Chipink(f): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Lima98:
hmm so very painful ma
Sorry dear how are u doing now
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chipink:

Sorry dear how are u doing now
tor am a little better now the only thing I need now is a word of prayer for my mum to regain conscious
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Chipink(f): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lima98:
tor am a little better now the only thing I need now is a word of prayer for my mum to regain conscious

Sorry dear..
May God touch her to regain consciousness and fortify her with streght of mind and body bear the loss.
Im so sorry... its not easy to lose some1 especially a young one.
Ma she rest in peace
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Chipink:

Sorry dear..
May God touch her to regain consciousness and fortify her with streght of mind and body bear the loss.
Im so sorry... its not easy to lose some1 especially a young one.
Ma she rest in peace
Ameen thank you very much for your time,I fell like you are with me calming me down right now may God bless you and reward you.

1 Like

Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Chipink(f): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lima98:
Ameen thank you very much for your time,I fell like you are with me calming me down right now may God bless you and reward you.

Welcome dear..
Which state are u from
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

Welcome dear..
Which state are u from
from zamfara state
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Chipink(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lima98:
from zamfara state

Okay... how is yr mum today
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

Okay... how is yr mum today
she is getting better now tnkz

1 Like

Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Chipink(f): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lima98:
she is getting better now tnkz

Ok thank God.
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

Ok thank God.
yes tnkz
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by jalodo2: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Lima98:
from zamfara state
uhmmmmm
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Lima98(f): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2022
jalodo2:
uhmmmmm
any problem
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by ACRI: 3:55am On Apr 16, 2022
God will comfort you �

Its so sad
Re: A Bowel Blockage Obstruction Took My Younger Sis Life by Gee64: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2022
This is really pathetic.

Nairalanders are very selfish. Most people here only give to celebrities and spend on fanfare.

Most Nigerians are not charitable. Stop wasting your time asking. Some may even tag you an online beggar.

(1) (Reply)

If You Eat Wheat, Here Are 7 Scientific Reasons To STOP Today / 9 Tips On How To Stop Your Hands From Shaking / 5 Dreaded Facts About HIV And AIDS That You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.