Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day (69121 Views)

Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by ultimateprof: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
If I will be privilege to be the president of Nigeria, i will execute more than five thousand souls in a year!
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by wonyi: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nukilia:
Waiting for the time KSA will start visa lottery so that all these Northern bandits can apply for visa to work and live in KSA.

You are W. I. C. K. E. D

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by nkemoma(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Toktee:
Till today king salmat have not execute the killers cis he is the killer.....islam ehn

Islamabad Nwanne
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Those people who travelers to Islamic states not really attempting
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by madridsta007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Them go don execute Aba Kyari. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
If they like they should kill all their citizens. Na their problems. It's the way they go about it I dislike. What a very barbaric way of execution. Beheading in this 21st century? Crazy!.

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by Mubiola360: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
dataking:

Even your Jesus was a head slammer, go and read your Bible. Una kuku no get sense
Brother, Not their Jesus alone but our Jesus(Peace be upon him) for we love him, we believe in him and we follow his teachings.

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
The Crown prince is a dictator no doubt, considering his soiled hands in the brutal killing and disposal of the journalist Khashoggi in Turkey.

The Shia cleric that was killed was simply because he opposed the Crown prince and that was it. The prince has little tolerance for opposition. He is also not a friend of Joe Biden, having refused to increase Saudi Arabia's crude oil output, to make up for some of the loss from Russia.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by DeepSight(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
Executing terrorist is not bad. This is a serious country that doesn't want to have anything to do with terrorism unlike nigeria terrorists have offices in gov houses.

Did you not see that some of those executed were accused of holding "deviant beliefs."

Do you know how broad that is in the KSA?
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is what a country that doesn't like crime should do.

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by DeepSight(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
definitelyME:
For those of you that will just rush to book space to comment nonsense after reading just the heading without reading the storyline, they killed terrorist sympathisers, and murderers, not innocent people or some petty criminals..

Did you see where it says the executed included those with "deviant beliefs?"
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by abbey621(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Divoc19:
Same Saudi where a woman can be raped or murdered if she walks alone undecided

Thank God such a thing can never happen in 9ja, our dear country full of saints and law abiding citizens.

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by grandstar(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
JosephXavier:
I know that some people won't buy my idea but looking at the crimes these people were convicted of, they deserve what they got

First is supporting pledging allegiance to foreign terrorist organization

This is the exact thing Nigerian government should be doing to those Boko Haram terrorists but would rather treat them as natural heroes and that's why terrorism is growing in Nigeria

That yesterday ,they said that over 200 young men graduated from Boko Haram camp

Kill those moha4kas

I am certain not all were deserving of death. The Crown Prince isn't tolerant of opposition. A Shia cleric executed some time ago, probably the one mentioned in the article, was done for his crime for being in the opposition. Saudi Arabia is primarily Sunni land, like the type we have in Nigeria. Shia's are the second largest Muslim sect after the Sunni and the Sunnis detest them, viewing them as apostates and idol worshippers. El Zakzaky is Shia for instance.

You should remember that the crown prince was fingered in the gruesome murder of the Saudi journalist, Khashoggi in Turkey, around 2018. The journalist was in exile.

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by HRMK: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
this is very serious oo!
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nukilia:
Waiting for the time KSA will start visa lottery so that all these Northern bandits can apply for visa to work and live in KSA.

They'd rather go to the US.

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by abbey621(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
BabaJoe001:
If they like they should kill all their citizens. Na their problems. It's the way they go about it I dislike. What a very barbaric way of execution. Beheading in this 21st century? Crazy!.

You prefer lethal injection where the person foams in the mouth and the body jerks around for one or two minutes? Perhaps you prefer firing squad? grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by Ophiio(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you want to make daily income.. Check my signature
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by VULCAN(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
How far with Borno and Zamfara? They must be very safe as well as they are Two places where Sharia roams free?

dataking:
According to a recent poll, Medina, city of the Prophet in Saudia Arabia ranked as the safest city in the world for Women followed by Dubai, UAE. South Africa ranked as the most dangerous. That’s to show you the beauty of Shariah.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by 24brains(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Greenlandeer:
abeg make them dey calm down now
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design.. I deliver fast
my friend wan do logo as a male ashawo. You fit run am?
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by Nova1988(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
CSTRR:

That is if they are truly terrorists.

This is the same Saudi Arabia that cut an innocent journalist to pieces inside their embassy.

Source?
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by pargelenis(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
dataking:
Even the people you dey worship and queue for their embassies dey die to live there. Hater
Why should I live in Arab land … you think everyone is hûngry like you? grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by nijanigga: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
When will the evil prince face his own judgement after murdering khassoji and dismembering his body in turkey ?
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by donmik: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Northernblood5:
Executing terrorist is not bad. This is a serious country that doesn't want to have anything to do with terrorism unlike nigeria terrorists have offices in gov houses.

Find out well the dominant group being accused and why them
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by donmik: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=grandstar post=110985338]

I am certain not all were deserving of death. The Crown Prince isn't tolerant of opposition. A Shia cleric executed some time ago, probably the one mentioned in the article, was done for his crime for being in the opposition. Saudi Arabia is primarily Sunni Island, like the type we have in Nigeria. Shia's are the second largest Muslim sect after the Sunni and the Sunni's detest them, viewing them as apostates and idol worshippers. El Zakzaky is Shia for instance.

You should remember that the crown prince was fingered in the gruesome murder of the Saudi journalist, Khashoggi in Turkey, around 2018. The journalist was in exile.[/quote

You are up to date!
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by grandstar(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=donmik post=110985795][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by Bifwoli: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2022
GOFRONT:
.......And Nigeria could not execute even 5 in 5 years.
But skull miners,armed robbers and ritualists are doing that for you on a daily basis.
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by babajero(m): 12:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Most of those people killed are the people who don't believe in their preaching, they just tag them terrorists to execute them. Islam believe on lies.

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Xavie:
Yea.. but that is too much, dem no wan even space am out
Space out to where? When 1st Qtr 2022 never end?
Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by kingRagnarr: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Westernequinox:
Beauty ko, murderers online, the terrorists been executed were funded a formed by Muslims,hypocrisy
why do u people talk like ignorants? I mean how can u say something without proof?

Re: Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day by kingRagnarr: 12:42am On Mar 13, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

The problem is they are not really executing "terrorists" but executing those who hold a different islamic view like the minority Shia Muslims who hold a different view from the majority Sunni Muslims.
and what do u knw bout this so called shi’a? U guys meddle in things that are not ur business or things that u knw nothing bout... if u dont knw anything dont comment

FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / 6 Russian Air-Strikes Hits Lviv, 250 Miles From U.S President Biden's Location / Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected