Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Who Miss Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Miss Me? (118 Views)

Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. / Who Miss Fayose: Amotekun / 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Miss Me? by Investigative: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
As an investigative journalist,I left my abode for investigative journalism in Ukraine,
I will be updating you soon in my findings
I can bet you nairalander hyping this
Russia /Ukraine crisis that we are on a thin line to world war III,but before that
Africa,Eastern countries and south America
Should sanction
USA
Russia
European union
NATO
And
Ukraine
For putting our lives in danger all in the name of power and Infuluence

The world would have been better without these countries they have caused so much pain on the citizens of this universe
and for Miscreants and agents on this platform should desist from news that will explode this conflict instead of standing with Ukraine or Russia
We should stand for peace through dialogue
We all should sue for peace cause the endpoint of this war is
Dialogue or would war
So why don't we choose dialogue?

(1) (Reply)

Fact About University Of Lagos (video) / Govt Agencies Must Hold Citizens In High Esteem, Be Responsible To Them – Osinba / The Constitution Women Wants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.