Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. (458 Views)

BBC NEWS: I'm Not Dead Or Cloned Says Buhari / 'Imo People Will Miss Me' – Okorocha Rochas / Breaking News: I'm Being Tracked By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
I greet Nairaland. Flood has come and left. It disturbed Central Ijaw and that is my first home but I'm back with the Ijaw in me.

Ijaw Republic i believe in. Ijaw my home. Ijaw our past, Ijaw our present, Ijaw our future.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by mightyhaze: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Welcome

Not sure I saw this username before now though..

Hope the devastation wasn't much..
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
Welcome

Not sure I saw this username before now though..

Hope the devastation wasn't much..

It was much but thankyou.

I'm General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by mekaw(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are here shouting ijaw this ijaw that yenyenyen while the politicians are busy raping you front and back then turn around to tell you that the next tribe is your problem and reason why your area remain underdeveloped and you foolishly swallow it

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
mekaw:
You are here shouting ijaw this ijaw that yenyenyen while the politicians are busy raping you front and back then turn around to tell you that the next tribe is your problem and reason why your area remain underdeveloped and you foolishly swallow it
Igbo man relax please.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by Upliftment101: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
GreatBoss:
I greet Nairaland. Flood has come and left. It disturbed Central Ijaw and that is my first home but I'm back with the Ijaw in me.

Ijaw Republic i believe in. Ijaw my home. Ijaw our past, Ijaw our present, Ijaw our future.
Fvckk off. No one gives a fxck about you
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Upliftment101:

Fvckk off. No one gives a fxck about you
But it is clear that you do.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by Valkrie: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

Who the fuurck are you...?
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Valkrie:

Your nightmare.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by BloomingDale(f): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ewooo o. Na me miss you pass. I don call you tire say Ijaw Republic don flood. No answer.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by BloomingDale(f): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Valkrie:

Na our dear General Ditari wey steal all our coastline for South South. cheesy cheesy Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by Terror48: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
You don drink ogogoro tire
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Na our dear General Ditari wey steal all our coastline for South South. cheesy cheesy Ijaw Republic our home.
Madoo
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by RestructureNig1: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
I'm following many Ijaw on nairaland, they no longer come online because of the flood, those are the people claiming to come from Rivers State, Delta State, AkwaIbom State, Ondo State and Edo State.

Now I have seen they are all from Bayelsa State.

I have seen OP claiming Bonny indigene several times

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by BloomingDale(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
RestructureNig1:
I'm following many Ijaw on nairaland, they no longer come online because of the flood, those are the people claiming to come from Rivers State, Delta State, AkwaIbom State, Ondo State and Edo State.

I have seen OP claiming Boni indigene several times

It's just one guy, General Ditari, with several monikers. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

It's just one guy, General Ditari, with several monikers. cheesy cheesy
It is like saying all Igbo accounts on Nairaland belong to Nnamdi Kanu. Continue to convince yourself with lies.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Bros, my mum is from Bonny and that means im from Bonny.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by BloomingDale(f): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

It is like saying all Igbo accounts on Nairaland belong to Nnamdi Kanu. Continue to convince yourself with lies.
Hahahaha, you back. None of your post can annoy me for now.
Re: Breaking News!! I'm Back. Who Miss Me. by GreatBoss: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Na 4 grand parents person dey get. The four of them came from different Ijaw Clans and even my mother's clan is different from my father's own but all are Ijaw and i can claim any of the clans because i'm partly from there. Their blood flows in me.

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Will Answer To Igbo Deities / Wike Wants PDP To Give Him A Motive To Defect / Video: Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu And Atiku In Kaduna Village Election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.