Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) (55928 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by AldrichAmes: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Igbofam:

Stop lying. It's not a NATO military base in Ukraine but a Ukrainian Military base used for NATO military drills. Know the difference.

Not really interested in engaging any of you on here because most of you don’t sound educated based on what I’ve read on different threads the last 2 days.

However, what’s the difference between “NATO military base in Ukraine” and “Ukrainian military base (in Ukraine) used by NATO”?

Your answer would explicitly show how dumb and unlettered you’re.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2022
I dey vex ooh. The way Nigerians carry the Russian defensive campaign for head is disturbing. I could not train at the gym yesterday. No where to put ear. Anywhere you turn to Putin this, Russia that. Which kind wahala be this.
For over a month now no Fuel, No light, No president, No first lady. Na Russia matter dey disturb the average Nigerian? I nor understand. Are we not mad like this so?

Igbofam:

Why you dey vex like this? Na Russian soldiers dey die and their weapons getting bombed to hell but na you dey vex. This your vexation is not ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:
it's been 4 days since this happened. I never see Ukraine dead soldiers mass burial news here. is this forum ment for just russian losing wings ?

while u keep celebrating these in here french n Germany are currently urging putin for cease fire while ukrain president begging world for backup coz they can't hold much longer.
every news from the Russian side is been censored off. The world will never be the same after this war. Many businesses which are supposed to be neutral including social media and sport are actively involved in politics. Many countries will have a rethink and other alternatives soon

3 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Geenosko: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Chilling hey!!
See how people dey die embarassed
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Igbofam: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2022
AldrichAmes:

Not really interested in engaging any of you on here because most of you don’t sound educated based on what I’ve read on different threads the last 2 days.

However, what’s the difference between “NATO military base in Ukraine” and “Ukrainian military base (in Ukraine) used by NATO”?

Your answer would explicitly show how dumb and unlettered you’re.

You are beyond being a dumbo for real.

"NATO military base in Ukraine" infers that it is OWNED by NATO

"Ukrainian Military base used by NATO for training" speaks for itself. Owner is UKRAINE.

If your lack of education cannot permit you to understand simple TERMS of ownership in English then you are indeed beyond a dumbo

2 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2022
In this day and age, using tank for war without air backup is suicidal.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2022
emmadejust:
Russian tank later turn around to blast the ambusher
90% of the people here didn't watch the clip o grin.. and I see less casualty .. the soldiers left the armoured vehicle
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by onuman: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
I dey vex ooh. The way Nigerians carry the Russian defensive campaign for head is disturbing. I could not train at the gym yesterday. No where to put ear. Anywhere you turn to Putin this, Russia that. Which kind wahala be this.
For over a month now no Fuel, No light, No president, No first lady. Na Russia matter dey disturb the average Nigerian? I nor understand. Are we not mad like this so?

Mind you, those ethno-religious bigots who voted Buhari will vote him again if he comes up in 2023 for another presidential election. They are cursed by ethno-religious bigotry.

Meanwhile, Buhari is using APC and PDP to prepare for another Muslim to take over from him to continue the business of Islamization of Nigeria.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Masterito(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Visit Russia defense site and you will see it.
yrex01:
it's been 4 days since this happened. I never see Ukraine dead soldiers mass burial news here. is this forum ment for just russian losing wings ?

while u keep celebrating these in here french n Germany are currently urging putin for cease fire while ukrain president begging world for backup coz they can't hold much longer.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Wannabenz: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:

Leave this people. They only push Ukrainian side,this morning the airport in Lviv,west Ukraine was reduced to ashes,that's the airport where they're receive military equipments through Poland and training ground. You'll never see it on front page.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by jcross19: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:

That's where I don't get it! I thought the Ukrainians are winning the battle , so why would they need more help? Why the president is calling for help? Hmmmmm on nairaland here Ukraine is a world power... Battle is not good , the western knows what to do to stop the war.. Ask Britain can they allow Russia to build military base in Scotland?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2022
Na shellings dey help Russian troops.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Germi9: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
BigRocky:
Peace onto the world
Which peace
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by AldrichAmes: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Igbofam:

You are beyond being a dumbo for real.

"NATO military base in Ukraine" infers that it is OWNED by NATO

"Ukrainian Military base used by NATO for training" speaks for itself. Owner is UKRAINE.

If your lack of education cannot permit you to understand simple TERMS of ownership in English then you are indeed beyond a dumbo

LMAO.

I think your problem is your inability to understand basic English terms.

A Military Base in military infers that it’s a facility used for the storage of military equipment and training soldiers.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/military-base

Since, the facility is operated by NATO inside Ukraine, evidently it’s a NATO military base. Ukraine has its own military installations all over their country. However, the one attacked is used by NATO.

Can you see how dumb and uneducated you’re? You’re trying to argue basic semantics but still fell face flat whilst trying to do it. You need to slap yourself.

Military bases in other countries aren’t owned by the foreign elements allowed to use them because they can be kicked out of there.

I lost a few IQ points by engaging you. I guess I’ll have to disengage.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Na wa o

Human being no be animal
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:

There are killings on both sides.The constant shellings of world class infrastructure is one of the reasons zelenksy is calling for a seize fire.Russian troops are firing indiscriminately.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by KingDamzzy(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2022
batsynergy:
lipsrsealed where are Nairaland Putians?

They are hiding their faces in shame.

Idiots always gravitating towards evil.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2022
If Buhari contest again, he will win with at least 90% of the Votes. This is a fact. There is something uniquely absurd about Nigerians. I think the science community should send some experts to come study and do extensive research work on Nigeria and Nigerians because there is no explanation for what is going on here in Nigeria. There is no precedence for this kind of stupidity.

onuman:

Mind you, those ethno-religious bigots who voted Buhari will vote him again if he comes up in 2023 for another presidential election. They are cursed by ethno-religious bigotry.

Meanwhile, Buhari is using APC and PDP to prepare for another Muslim to take over from him to continue the business of Islamization of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by ken6488(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
This forum is bias
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Invitationn: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:

It's been one sided reports since the beginning of the war. The Westerners have been forcing their reports down our throats grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by ken6488(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
useless Russian aggressor s

invading a sovereign country and killing children
Rest
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by ken6488(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2022
All those na show of Kiev is biased
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Powersurge: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2022
godofuck231:
Guerrilla warfare, very difficult to counter and maneuver , solution
1,cut off food supplies, medicine and humanitarian aid
2, cut off ammunition supplies and destroy stockpiles
3, find and eliminate pocket commander and raid commander,
4, air cover and control of the battle field
5, evacuation of injured victims and follow on forces ,

The rest is for intelligence

Cut off food and medicine supply then you will face MAJOR escalation. Because that would constitutes war crimeas people would die in millions.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by starstunna1313(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Nbotee:
These Ukrainians have guts and balls

You forgot they were once under USSR.. They must have gotten a lot of training during that time. Just saying though
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by loswhite(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2022
godofuck231:

Lol coming from General Bleep....lol
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Igbofam: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2022
AldrichAmes:

LMAO.

I think your problem is your inability to understand basic English terms.

A Military Base in military infers that it’s a facility used for the storage of military equipment and training soldiers.
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/military-base

Since, the facility is operated by NATO inside Ukraine, evidently it’s a NATO military base. Ukraine has its own military installations all over their country. However, the one attacked is used by NATO.

Can you see how dumb and uneducated you’re? You’re trying to argue basic semantics but still fell face flat whilst trying to do it. You need to slap yourself.

Military bases in other countries aren’t owned by the foreign elements allowed to use them because they can be kicked out of there.

I lost a few IQ points by engaging you. I guess I’ll have to disengage.

Just imagine how silly you sounded in your attempt to convince yourself that you habour intelligent brain cells. cheesy

I clearly told you from the start that the Military Base in Ukraine is not owned by NATO because you inferred it was when you erroneously captioned your post to look that way.

FYI NATO does OWN military bases in various NATO countries and they are all under the covering of SHAPE which is known as (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe)

So when you say NATO Military base in UKRAINE it infers that it is owned by NATO as one of those under SHAPE control you dumbo.

Your mumu no be here

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by onuman: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
If Buhari contest again, he will win with at least 90% of the Votes. This is a fact. There is something uniquely absurd about Nigerians. I think the science community should send some experts to come study and do extensive research work on Nigeria and Nigerians because there is no explanation for what is going on here in Nigeria. There is no precedence for this kind of stupidity.

In bold significantly exposes the choice of mediocrity inherent in you Buhareedeens. Issue is that you infuse this mediocrity in others trapped in one Nigeria with your folks, as you refuse to have your own country you literally carved out of Nigeria when the leaders of the 12 northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through their adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by d142475: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
motymop:
When Russia captures kiev, it will be over.

Russian soldiers are in kiev, before the end of the month, kiev should be captured.

It will just be the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by excel101(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
The reason the Russians are being appealed to stop the continuous Shelling of Ukraine, is because plan is on ground to destroy the Nation Russia, if they don't heed to the warning.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2022
emmadejust:
Russian tank later turn around to blast the ambusher
No loud am grin
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2022
godofuck231:

Video game general we have heard you

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Trentee4eva: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Nairaland war monger and keyboard warrior.
You guys said Kyiv would be captured on Sunday, February 27, 2022.

What has happened since then? grin
You and I know that Russia can bomb Kyiv to the ground. I think they are trying to avoid having so many civilian casualties. When US invaded Iraq, more than 700,000 Iraqis civilians and military men died in that war. If the Russians wanted that, you would have seen up to a million deaths in Ukraine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.