Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) (55926 Views)

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by pafo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:
it's been 4 days since this happened. I never see Ukraine dead soldiers mass burial news here. is this forum ment for just russian losing wings ?

while u keep celebrating these in here french n Germany are currently urging putin for cease fire while ukrain president begging world for backup coz they can't hold much longer.

Even on Twitter, they never tell us how many casualties Ukraine habe suffered, only Russian ones.

Let them keep the numbers, we'll be here to hear scores when it's all over.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by greatness77: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

You terrorists are shameless,
A mad man left his country and invaded another..
I'm sure you like the current situation in Libya caused by the American aggressors who killed Gadaffi.

shameless lots.
today you are chanting Sai Barber who is currently in a London hospital recharging his fake batteries..

u are confusion personified, I am a Biafran,i have notin to do with nigeria,nigeria is cursed, is iraq,cambodia,kosovo, yugoslavia etc not a sovereign country? Usa shut down iranian airline of which over 200 civilians died, what is britain looking for in eastern europe? What abt d cuban missile crises? West is an embordiment of evil just like nigeria, west is d craddle of evil, America invaded libya and the country is in chaos today without any central govnt while russia invaded georgia and today georgia is peaceful with good economy, now judge d two invasion, usa came to loot, kill and destroy, now compare libya and geogia
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by fennels007(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes it is one-sided, the reason is that Russia has cut every means of relaying the news on their side.

almsofgold:
These news are just one-sided to make it look as if Russia is losing the war. Go online and see the real 411. The western controlled media is selling a dummy to the whole world. What Ukraine needs now is support and negotiations, not propaganda shocked

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Eagban(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
See as scrap iron dey waste away... If i fit carry aboki reach Russia.. Omo i don blow
I don carry many tons of scrap metal already land Nigeria directly from Ukraine. Fighter jet scrap dey, armoured tank own self dey. In short any one you want boku.. Your own na just to place your order , Home delivery service dey too.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by malvisguy212: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:
it's been 4 days since this happened. I never see Ukraine dead soldiers mass burial news here. is this forum ment for just russian losing wings ?

while u keep celebrating these in here french n Germany are currently urging putin for cease fire while ukrain president begging world for backup coz they can't hold much longer.
Ukraine don't want war, they are peaceful people. Russian are destroying there country. they need to cry for peace.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Jostoman: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:

Ukraine are winning on ground While Russia are winning on air. I blame Ukraine for not having their own fighter jets because that is area where the Russia is having advantage over Ukraine.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by DerrickzB: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
adecz:

Russia don buy gbésé grin

Are you sure you following this matter?? Russia just brought down a whole military training base 10km away from Poland!! Now western aid cannot come in!! I wonder how you people access informations sha

4 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Johnpele:

Here is a Dramatic Footage of Russian invasion convoy ambushed in Ukraine which happened just of recent.

Watch Video Below..

batsynergy:
lipsrsealed where are Nairaland Putians?
godofuck231:
Guerrilla warfare, very difficult to counter and maneuver , solution
1,cut off food supplies, medicine and humanitarian aid
2, cut off ammunition supplies and destroy stockpiles
3, find and eliminate pocket commander and raid commander,
4, air cover and control of the battle field
5, evacuation of injured victims and follow on forces ,

The rest is for intelligence

And yet, the capital has been surrounded. Lol

yrex01:

They would rather believe CNN and BBC propaganda.

jrusky:

They won't come here they are failures like their bitch Putin.

We understand you guys' pain. Just know that Ukrainians and Polish are fvcking racists, this little Russia operation really exposed them

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
batsynergy:
lipsrsealed where are Nairaland Putians?

They won't come here they are failures like their bitch Putin.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by mu2sa2: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nbotee:
These Ukrainians have guts and balls
What you've said is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
FamTomx2:

Face your pathetic Zoo country and leave people that are way far better than you alone, Low class Zombie!

Looll is it not your evil NE elders who made the Country a zoo grin
High class 5g zombie pro max ��.

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
motymop:
When Russia captures kiev, it will be over.

Russian soldiers are in kiev, before the end of the month, kiev should be captured.

First it was by the end of 2 days then it became by the end of two weeks and now it’s by the end of the month? cheesy
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by B2Bmen: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
motymop:
When Russia captures kiev, it will be over.

Russian soldiers are in kiev, before the end of the month, kiev should be captured.
na so we talk last 2weeks, na so we go dey talk e go reach one year
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
See as scrap iron dey waste away... If i fit carry aboki reach Russia.. Omo i don blow
all those wicked Aboki go price you one scrap of armoured tank for #885...

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by OYEDIPE(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
godofuck231:
Guerrilla warfare, very difficult to counter and maneuver , solution
1,cut off food supplies, medicine and humanitarian aid
2, cut off ammunition supplies and destroy stockpiles
3, find and eliminate pocket commander and raid commander,
4, air cover and control of the battle field
5, evacuation of injured victims and follow on forces ,

The rest is for intelligence
ODUN SO....PRAY YOU DON'T SEE WAR....INFACT THE WORD NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by godofuck231: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

And yet, the capital has been surrounded. Lol

They would rather believe CNN and BBC propaganda.

We understand you guys' pain. Just know that Ukrainians and Polish are fvcking racists, this little Russia operation really exposed them
you no understand how these guys made africa look small on the world map just to subvert our beliefs that we are inferior , those countries are poor without Africa they will starve
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by godofuck231: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Video game general we have heard you
maybe you should face me with one bullet in a pistol mag 300 yards out and see how video games work
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
godofuck231:
maybe you should face me with one bullet in a pistol mag 400 yards out and see how video games work
[/s]

You talk too much .

Video game freak

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by godofuck231: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

You talk too much .

Video game freak
come na 143 grain 9mm will speak the truth , you life for your word , thats if you don't shoot yourself first
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by alabo1: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
Do we still need to tell you all that Putin can hardly win this war?
At least if Putin fanboys are good with history to they should know that defeating and taking over a country is not an easy task.
Vietnam war, Afghanistan war is a very good example of how people are ready to fight regardless of what's going to happen.
You don't expect them to fold their hands and watch Russia take over their nation.
You stop fighting then there is no more Ukraine,you keep fighting you die as a fighter.
You survive the war,then you know you fought for your freedom.
It's a win situation for Ukraine,my heart goes to their nation.

Go and research and see the true state of the war. Ukraine has already lost and cannot win. I will get back to you in a few weeks. Remember how USA spent trillions to evict the Taliban only to hand over power back to them? Signed by Trump? No Wanaka we set dey watch.
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by godofuck231: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
alabo1:

Go and research and see the true state of the war. Ukraine has already lost and cannot win. I will get back to you in a few weeks. Remember how USA spent trillions to evict the Taliban only to hand over power back to them? Signed by Trump? No Wanaka we set dey watch.
no waste time , the guy de watch nigerian film, na patience uzokwor put the poison for the food , its a simple plot to understand

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by godofuck231: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
OYEDIPE:

ODUN SO....PRAY YOU DON'T SEE WAR....INFACT THE WORD NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE.
it can't, its part of man , I've been and seen its ugly, and j dont pray my children unborn experience war
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by NoFucksToGive: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
godofuck231:
come na 143 grain 9mm will speak the truth , you life for your word , thats if you don't shoot yourself first
[/s]

Drugs and video games have fried this talkative's brain cells cheesy
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
At least if Putin fanboys are good with history to they should know that defeating and taking over a country is not an easy task.
Vietnam war, Afghanistan war is a very good example of how people are ready to fight regardless of what's going to happen.
You don't expect them to fold their hands and watch Russia take over their nation.
You stop fighting then there is no more Ukraine,you keep fighting you die as a fighter.

SHUT UP!!! DON'T JUST SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND FORM WAR ANALYST. YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!! DON'T JUST SIT IN YOUR HOUSE AND FORM WAR ANALYST. YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT.

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:

THIS DESCRIBES YOU PERFECTLY...

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

THIS DESCRIBES YOU PERFECTLY...

Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by godofuck231: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Drugs and video games have fried this talkative's brain cells cheesy
you are so stupid , your mother should have donated your kidneys to save a goat
Re: Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) by Samade7: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
yrex01:

U don see pple shouting or complaining or making jest whenever clubs like Norwich lost for EPL before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd / David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.