Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike (2279 Views)

ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary / ASUU Divided Over Strike Suspension, Holds NEC Meeting / ASUU Holds NEC Meeting Over Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Trendyloaded(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
National Executive Council, NEC, of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, will hold its meeting on Sunday in Abuja to decide the next line of action as its four-week warning strike comes to an end on Monday.
Speaking in a chat with Sunday Vanguard on Saturday, the National President, Prof. Emmanuel Osodeke, said it is the NEC that would decide what next is to do.
He opined this while answering question on what next the union would do as its warning strike comes to an end.
He said; https://beatzloaded.com/ASUU-strike-ASUU-holds-nec-meeting-to-decide-on-strike/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by bestman09(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2022
sad
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by TeeGentle(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Wasting people's time when their children are out there in other country ENJOYING why we are suffering
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by LordIsaac(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Let them just allow this Buhari's regime to end before enforcing their rights. This man has no regard for education, only for cows!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by sinkhole: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Strike will continue, as FG has done nothing order than talking rubbish, forming useless committees and blackmailing ASUU!

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Are they really planning to call it off on Monday
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Jman06(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomi:
Are they really planning to call it off on Monday
It seems you benefit something from this ASUU strike!
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jman06:
It seems you benefit something from this ASUU strike!

No never!..... I'm just surprised at the news, cos I heard it'll be called off around April......3 of my course mates hv transferred to other universities cos of this strike, I'm even thinking about joining them
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Jman06(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomi:

No never!..... I'm just surprised at the news, cos I heard it'll be called off around April......3 of my course mates hv transferred to other universities cos of this strike, I'm even thinking about joining them
The strike is likely going to be put on hold today, at least for ASUU to do a thorough job on UTAS. However, if government fails to do the needful when UTAS is finally presented or fail to hasten and implement agreements reached after the deadline for the current negotiations has elapsed, then the universities might be closed down indefinitely.
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jman06:
The strike is likely going to be put on hold today, at least for ASUU to do a thorough job on UTAS. However, if government fails to do the needful when UTAS is finally presented or fail to hasten and implement agreements reached after the deadline for the current negotiations has elapsed, then the universities might be closed down indefinitely.
Hmmm, so during all the negotiations would universities still resume
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Ebubu: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jman06:
who told you strike will be put to hold today?
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Jman06(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomi:

Hmmm, so during all the negotiations would universities still resume
When the strike is on hold, universities will be open.
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by duduade: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomi:

it will be better if you joined them
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
duduade:

it will be better if you joined them
But they wrote jamb again and started afresh, I'm a year ahead of them
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Mkay15: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
SAC Consult
Provide editing and proofreading service of documents, projects or thesis. Special offer for students whose first language is not English but schooling in English speaking country. Contact WhatsApp via: 08138391624
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
ASUU should stop this nonsense, their demand can't be met at this time. Do you think FG will release trillion because of school, they should think again...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by mespusinglez(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
ONE DAY I'LL BECOME RICH AND WILL LEAVE THIS SHIT-HOLE OF A COUNTRY

BUT FOR NOW I JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND ENDURE
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
ASUU should stop this nonsense, their demand can't be met at this time. Do you think FG will release trillion because of school, they should think again...
How much are they demanding for?
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomi:
How much are they demanding for?
1+ trillion
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
1+ trillion
Which kind nonsense be that? Do they expect fg to thief Fg currently can't even afford that kind of money, maybe buhari will sell some refineries b4 he'll be able pay them

1 Like

Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomi:

Which kind nonsense be that? Do they expect fg to thief Fg currently can't even afford that kind of money, maybe they'll will sell some refineries to pay them
Education isn't FG priority RN, if they have 100 billion; education doesn't make top 3 choices for spending.

ASUU demand is "not ready" type.
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by quinkong: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by WhizdomXX(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
God please abeg

1 Like

Re: ASUU Holds NEC Meeting To Decide On Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2022
1 month strike (leaving field)
2 months strike (warming up from bench)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Astrology Behind Da Vinci's 'last Supper'. / History And Diplomatic Studies Students / Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.