Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. (2305 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Candidates Without ICT Knowledge Should Forget JAMB – Registrar / Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. by infowizardstk: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013

DIBU Ojerinde on Channels
TV
He Described the failure of students as self done...
He lastly said CBT is meant to stand and he has the government backing him on the use of CBT....

REMEMBER JAMB UPGRADE IS FAKE,, FRAUD AND WILL FINALLY PUT YOU IN JAIL IF YOU TRY IT.
Re: Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. by Emmyk(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Something still went wrong somewhere: I know people who should have higher score but sadly very poor mark..
Re: Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. by infowizardstk: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emmyk: Something still went wrong somewhere: I know people who should have higher score but sadly very poor mark..

thats it! But maybe you failed yourself

1 Like

Re: Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. by Emmyk(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
infowizards.tk:

thats it! But maybe you failed yourself
I'm an undergraduate.
Re: Jamb Registrar Finally Addresses The Public. A Must Read For Jambites. by kaysolo726: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2016
We want our real score,#saynotojambfakeresults
We need justice
A peaceful protest will be held in Abuja and lagos tomorrow
This is how we are gonna be moving tmrw. Lagos Chapter, let us meet by 8am at
11 OJORA ROAD, IKOYI,
P.M.B. 12748, LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.
PHONE: 0*8033051253
E-mail: jambnhalagos@yahoo.co*m, Lagos.
From there we head to
Channels Television, Kresta Laurel Complex, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos , Nigeria. From Channels to TVC and other medias.
Our major aim is to get to jamb office, channels and Tvc while other medias can follow.
ABUJA,VENUE IS EAGLE SQUARE ... WEAR A BLACK SHIRT!!!! COME WITH YOUR MATERIALS FOR PROTEST IF U AV.
Winners Lawrence (Abuja Protestant Leader)
Note: You're meant to leave your house early because of Monday traffic as early as possible.
* You're meant to come with your cardboard each with your grievances on them and other protests tools e.g Bell
* You're meant to eat before coming
*You're meant to come with your jamb results as evidences/proof as requested by the media.
* You're meant to come with two or more people
* You're meant to come with your fare
* You're meant to dress like a learned person
* it's a peaceful protest
* For those chapters that won't protest tomorrow, support us online with the hashtag #Saynotojambfakeresults...on Facebook, Twitter and all social media
Ajala Samuel Akindele
Nationwide Prote*st Convener and Head of Lagos Chapter
U can also launch online prote*st on Facebook and twitter
@concernjambite
and hash tag #saynotojambfakeresult
Fellow jambites come out and let our voice be heard
Remember a close mouth is close destiny, let not allow jamb to change our future

(1) (Reply)

Is B.Ed Degree Fading Out So Fast In Nigeria?? / Photo: See The Epic Answer A Student Gave To A Mathematical Question . / Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.