Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY (353 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Good Luck Sent Nigeria To The Final Of The Nations Cup / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY by Maestro9(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
_*Brief Report of the 1st Edition of all Secondary schools in Ogbomoso, Essay, Quiz Challenge, and Debate Championship, which has its formal event and the grand finale at the 250LT, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Oyo State Nigeria on Saturday, April 2, 2022.*_

With regard to the chronicles of Sdg 4- ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, with an imprint on the nation's heart in a fast-paced year such as "2022". Numerous acts of giving back to Society might race through your mind. It might be online or physical but here is a humanitarian act that has etched its imprint in the annals of all students of knowledge history, specifically Ogbomoso Secondary school students.

Fascinatingly, in attendance were over 50 secondary schools, with rationalized intellectualism. The essay phase was filled up with vibrant ink put into paper by the young growing intellectual lads. The essay topic is: "Education, Spirituality, and Nature are Inseparable entities; A reality or Mirage"

Moving forward, the second phase of the program was held at Nurudeen Grammar school, where numerous Secondary schools converge, they debated the "Education attainment affects or influences our spirituality belief.

Equally, with the Quiz challenge, students were assessed on Mathematics, Use of English, General knowledge, and Current Affairs.

What's more, the winner in each category was crowned, awarded, and gifted cash prizes. Truthfully, Vanguards looks behind tertiary impact, we are a plus to society.

To this end, the competition allowed the young lads to showcase their spectacular, intellectual skills, ability, and resourcefulness. It promoted intellectualism, encourage social commerce among students from different schools, and upgrade the commitment of the students towards their studies.

*God BLESS NLV*

Signed
NLV PRESS TEAM

Re: NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY by colorsofrainbow: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
"Ogbomoso"
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. grin grin grin
Re: NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
This bring back memories of when I took my school to top in science competition, iyaebe you are one hell of a crazy and extremely brilliant girl(sciences), you are a full package Achalugo Nwanyi Nwa ugebe oyibo, a princess of the source.
Re: NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY by Zonefree(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
This bring back memories of when I took my school to top in science , iyaebe you are one hell of a crazy and extremely brilliant girl(sciences), you are a full package Achalugo Nwanyi Nwa ugebe oyibo, a princess of the source.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
Jealousy av finished this one, well it’s something I’ve been used to since childhood, join the que
Re: NATIONAL LIBERTY VANGUARD GRAND FINAL OF ALL SECONDARY SCHOOLS ON OGBOMOSO ESSAY by Horyeh(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nice program, God bless the leaders

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan North: House Of Reps Hopeful, Honourable Taiwo Lekan Salami Promises Cons / Peter Obi For Presidency ? / Why Is Mc Oluomo Not Comfortable With Losing Out On NURTW Booking Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.