Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

“i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again (1092 Views)

I’m In Charge Of My Father’s Account, Mr Ibu’s Son Debunks Actor’s Wife’s Claims / Regina Daniels Is Dealing With Me Severely- Step-son, Emzy Laments Again / Ebony Can Never Win ‘artiste Of The Year’ Over Shatta At VGMA 2018 – Wale’s Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again by likekissnaija: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Madam Elsie Avemegah, the mother to Ghana’s controversial singer, Shatta Wale, has again lamented over her son’s neglect.

full gist here
https://www.kissnaija.com/im-so-hungry-im-in-need-of-aid-shatta-wales-mum-laments-again/

1 Share

Re: “i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Burna boy will be smiling over this news
Re: “i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again by michael1508: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Clout chasing,anything to embarrass your son Wale is welcome grin
Not like she lacks food and shelter,but of course as Wale's mum,she thought she deserves what other artist give to their mum,a car,house in banana island undecided

1 Like

Re: “i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again by TeeGentle(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2022
michael1508:
Not like she lacks food and shelter,but of course has Wale's mum,she thought she deserves what other artist give to their mum,a car,house in banana island undecided
CORRECT
Re: “i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again by Totilopussylick(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
michael1508:
Not like she lacks food and shelter,but of course has Wale's mum,she thought she deserves what other artist give to their mum,a car,house in banana island undecided
Why are you defending the guy now

Were you not aware of he's rants about Naija music

Shattered Wale should do the needful before hunger destroy his mama tongue
Re: “i’m So Hungry, I’m In Need Of Aid” – Shatta Wale’s Mum Laments Again by michael1508: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why are you defending the guy now

Were you not aware of he's rants about Naija music

Shattered Wale should do the needful before hunger destroy his mama tongue
Don't worry,I did justice to that. My first paragraph is for him ranting his mouth towards Naija grin grin and my second paragraph is from my intellectual point of view on the matter.

(1) (Reply)

"He’s Finer Than This In Real Life" – Reactions Trail Bobrisky’s Leaked Photos / “I Thought I Was The Love Of His Life” – Reality Star, Angel Cries Out Over Hear / "Just Yesterday She Was So Little And Now She Is Calling Everybody By Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.