Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home (584 Views)

Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Compuro: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1.5 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1.5 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Compuro: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Izprince(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Scam...
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Compuro: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Izprince:
Scam...

As usual. That's why you're on the same level. Calling everything scam. Please swerve
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Izprince(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Compuro:

As usual. That's why you're on the same level. Calling everything scam. Please swerve

Shut you stupid ass... No proper explanation, yet you want people to chat you up, you made it seems as if the job description will be ABC... Little did they know there are going to pay 500k or bring one person that will bring another person that will bring another... Scumbag...
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Compuro: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Izprince:

Shut you stupid ass... No proper explanation, yet you want people to chat you up, you made it seems as if the job description will be ABC... Little did they know there are going to pay 500k or bring one person that will bring another person that will bring another... Scumbag...

At the end, your kinds remain broke. I grow. Banter is cheap and free, but it doesn't produce money
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Izprince(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Compuro:

At the end, your kinds remain broke. I grow. Banter is cheap and free, but it doesn't produce money

The guy with the account number below needs money... I just donated 50 thoudand naira to him today... If you cannot donate more than I did and send me a proof... Shut up your stupid mouth and ask me how to make money And I will teach you... Idiot.

Diamond Access bank
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Compuro: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Izprince:

The guy with the account number below needs money... I just donated 50 thoudand naira to him today... If you cannot donate more than I did and send me a proof... Shut up your stupid mouth and ask me how to make money And I will teach you... Idiot.

Diamond Access bank

I hear you. Who's competing with you? 50k. Dude, i've paid over 7 M to members of this forum get lost with your measly 50k. When i want to donate, my left hand won't know what my right hand is doing. People pleaser
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Izprince(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Compuro:

I hear you. Who's competing with you? 50k. Dude, i've paid over 7 M to members of this forum get lost with your measly 50k. When i want to donate, my left hand won't know what my right hand is doing. People pleaser

7m kobo abi... You where never chop belle full... You come they find people wer go register for work wer no get name... Your scam no go work idiot ....

As I challenge you u come go edit am put article writing... Lol low budget huspuppi
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Compuro: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Izprince:

7m kobo abi... You where never chop belle full... You come they find people wer go register for work wer no get name... Your scam no go work idiot ....

As I challenge you u come go edit am put article writing... Lol low budget huspuppi

I have works i;m attending to. Have i ever begged you for anything privately?

Your scripture says though shall not bear witness. If you have proof of any wrongs in my dealings, provide screenshot and proof, and get paid. Simple. Till then, go thy way. I'm busy
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Izprince(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Compuro:

I have works i;m attending to. Have i ever begged you for anything privately?

Your scripture says though shall not bear witness. If you have proof of any wrongs in my dealings, provide screenshot and proof, and get paid. Simple. Till then, go thy way. I'm busy

I don't mean any arm... I'm just trying to protect unsuspected victim... The way you mentioned 1.5mil without any explanation pissed me off... I thought it's scam... But since you've specified it to be article writing... It makes sense now... All the best lad.
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home by Compuro: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Izprince:

I don't mean any arm... I'm just trying to protect unsuspected victim... The way you mentioned 1.5mil without any explanation pissed me off... I thought it's scam... But since you've specified it to be article writing... It makes sense now... All the best lad.

I hear. You may continue. No problem. My upward progression is continous and unstoppable

Go and read your bible and be better. Go and understand the meaning of libel, blackmail, false accusations. under the Nigerian cybercrime law, your actions by now would lead to your imprisonment. Continue to falsely accused people based on your assumptions. Your doom is coming

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy Vacancy / Interview Invite With Oxford International Group / Best Top 7 Academic Writing Sites For Nigerians | Earn Dollars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.