Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month (796 Views)

Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home / Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home / Make Up To 20k At Home Every Week On Your Mobile Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month by DigitalPush247: 8:47am On May 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month by kokomilala(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
This ad keeps recurring. But there's no contact for it. Another thing it says is that it's on a first come, first serve basis. My question is: haven't the spaces been taken or filled up?
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month by mbasharon(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2022
kokomilala:
This ad keeps recurring. But there's no contact for it. Another thing it says is that it's on a first come, first serve basis. My question is: haven't the spaces been taken or filled up?

I was interested and had a chat with him
Na big scammer

2 Likes

Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month by kokomilala(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
@mbasharon, almost all but one- I won't mention his name- are shady They ask you to write samples. I guess they collate these samples and write their own stuffs.

If you register with Fiverr, Upwork and a lot of writing sites, you'll get writing jobs. A lot of writing sites abound online. Even sites thst ask for your life stories. If they make the grades, they are willong to pay as much as £1000-2000.These writing ads on Nairaland are piss poor, exploitative and strange attempts at exploiting people.
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month by Botwriter: 3:43pm On May 30, 2022
DigitalPush247:
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck

This scammer is here again.
Re: Get A Chance To Work And Earn 75,000 Naira By Just Working From Home Every Month by bstringz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
This man is a scammer. His name is Mr Samuel, he'll make you write and not pay you for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Survive A Toxic Work Environment? / Urgent Need Of A Network Engineer / Please Help Me Out .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.