Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 (20398 Views)

BREAKING: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 / APC Crisis: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Crucial Meeting / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Sonoyom(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Our London based President.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by emmykk(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
ityP:

North dey fear Tinubu. They know he helped Buhari to come in, so they don't know how to tell him to come down. That's why they are dribbling him grin. Best believe they will NEVER vote him. If he selects Osinbajo, they'll vote

Buhari and north done give a damn about Tinubu or any person.From day 1 buhari said I am for nobody and I am for everybody,the help you guys keep claiming he help buhari he has paid a hundred fold through Osinbajo and House of Representatives Speaker to the west.

What you as a riff raff don't know is that if they give it to Tinubu, he is going to be a disaster to the north and south.

Come to think of it many governors serve as minister under buhari why did Tinubu exclude himself from serving.

What is going on in APC is a normal politics that will help put some players where they belong.shabi this was how oshiomole was doing until he is placed to where he belong.

Tinubu is the next.

APC cabal will be disappointed if Tinubu is allow to fly the ticket hence all hand must be on deck to thwart his ambition.

In the in even that he sail,PDP is a big hurdle waiting for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by okorogodwin4(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shameless criminal tomorrow you people will say another thing
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mrshocker:
Tinubu is Nigeria next president. They have there elections results already. The voting nah formalities
which of the tinubu, hope no be that one wey dey wear Pampers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Honor10:
Yes convention holds by 26.

Buni,Bagudu and their fellow 5% losers on Nairaland can go to hell.

PrinceofAba, truthisunique, penguin should come and cry here grin

Buni and Bagudu don turn 5%? grin Check Yobe results. Lol. Make Yobe people mean that man wey dey pee on himself. His eyes go clear grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
which of the tinubu, hope no be that one wey dey wear Pampers?

I think it's another one

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mrshocker:
Tinubu is Nigeria next president. They have there elections results already. The voting nah formalities
tiefnubu wey dey piece/shit for body abi which one?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wadara:
I don't understand. Is Buhari now the national chairman of the APC?

Na today you know?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
ityP:

I think it's another one
lol

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by allicare: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin

Tinubu problem now na when to leave apc because INEC just buried the only hope he had that he can overthrow buni

So long buni exist as chairman, so long as buni hands over to another anti tinubu chairman, the drug Lord remain finished

I surely know that your wailing is just starting and there's is no end in sight to your crying whether Chief Tunubu get the APC Ticket or not just as your people have been all this years. Sorry for people who has no say in the affairs of this great country other than crying. Shior !

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by jojo1415: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pdp don win presidential election next year be that

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by PrinceOfLagos: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Baba go slow is ruling the country virtually grin
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nwanne, why are you scared of Tinubu's candidature in apc?

Why not concentrate on fielding any okoro or athifku in pdp if e sure for you say Tinubu no go win?

We don't want calamity to arise a second time. As Buhari dey show us pepper, hope say you dey carry APC card go filling station, hope say you dey buy fuel for 65 naira without queue? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by PrinceOfLagos: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
jojo1415:
No be lies bro

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by emmykk(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
funshint:

Buni or no Buni...if the selection for presidency is going to be by open primaries, nobody can stop Tinubu right now.

If delegates in the north are convince and motivated to vote the president secret candidate will Tinubu elect himself.

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by LeoDeKing: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
ityP:

We don't want calamity to arise a second time. As Buhari dey show us pepper, hope say you dey carry APC card go filling station, hope say you dey buy fuel for 65 naira without queue? grin
[/s]
Okay shinedu.

But okoro can never be president.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Debra911(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
I didn't read that write up but God go still purnish Buhari las las

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
emmykk:

Buhari and north done give a damn about Tinubu or any person.From day 1 buhari said I am for nobody and I am for everybody,the help you guys keep claiming he help buhari he has paid a hundred fold through Osinbajo and House of Representatives Speaker to the west.

What you as a riff raff don't know is that if they give it to Tinubu, he is going to be a disaster to the north and south.

Come to think of it many governors serve as minister under buhari why did Tinubu exclude himself from serving.

What is going on in APC is a normal politics that will help put some players where they belong.shabi this was how oshiomole was doing until he is placed to where he belong.

Tinubu is the next.

APC cabal will be disappointed if Tinubu is allow to fly the ticket hence all hand must be on deck to thwart his ambition.

You quoted the wrong person o. I also agree that Tinubu is an idiot bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
allicare:

I surely know that your wailing is just starting and there's is no end in sight to your crying whether Chief Tunubu get the APC Ticket or not just as your people have been all this years. Sorry for people who has no say in the affairs of this great country other than crying. Shior !

Lmao. Una don dey read the room grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
jojo1415:

Thats what Buhari wants

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Ayobami212(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
How do I go about this?
My babe is abroad and I want to see howni can monitor her whatsapp chat

Do you SUSPECT YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE IS CHEATING ON YOU? Catch them using the latest technology .... track whatsapp, FB, IG, record all phone calls and activity on the phone. All seen from a private dashboard

Check my signature on how to catch them[/quote]
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by ityP(m): 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Okay shinedu.

But okoro can never be president.

I agree. No south easterner will be president, I agree. But Igbo man can. There are Igbos in Akwa Ibom, in Delta, in Rivers etc

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Rexymania(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ok o
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Eriokanmi: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chair-throwing in a gangster manner loading . O maa bad gan
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
emmykk:

Tinubu is the next.

sail wetin there is no zero possibility of it

They would craft it that he can't even participate in the primaries to unfold an scheme

Micro zoning to ss or se would automatically disqualify him from primaries

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
emmykk:

If delegates in the north are convince and motivated to vote the president secret candidate will Tinubu elect himself.
there would be nothing secret because that would bring litigation

Every thing would be transparent, micro zone president to ss you have killed tinubu and buried him with that move openly

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
allicare:

I am not wailing

Once tinubu defeat is complete in apc and he goes to sdp I would have no business with his dead ambition

A drug Lord can not be parading himself as presidential aspirant of my party

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by GardenOfGod(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
He is like the condition of Ukraine at the moment.
oluwaseunamos33:
no oo, speaking from Ukraine

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Yus2020: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Buhari is an expired drugs in Apc nobody should take him seriously moreover the highest betrayal against Yoruba people whether they will learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! / Planned Protest At Abuja Airport: DSS Invites Chinonso Obasi, Youth Leader / Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.