Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 (20352 Views)

BREAKING: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 / APC Crisis: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Crucial Meeting / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Ttalk: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin grin you never had say in apc buni decide everything

Yours is to rant and accept the decisions, if you agree buni as an objective that is anti tinubu

Only micro zoning is the legal way to eliminate tinubu from apc race

I am not ready for that your back and front argument, I roll wella with Amaechi and nothing spoil if he cling the ticket, but fantasy is different from reality, as it is APC will not microphone to any Zone. It is going to the region where every competent contender would fight for the ticket
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ttalk:

I am not ready for that your back and front argument, I roll wella with Amaechi and nothing spoil if he cling the ticket, but fantasy is different from reality, as it is APC will not microphone to any Zone. It is going to the region where every competent contender would fight for the ticket
The question is whether micro zoning is illegal in constitution?

The question is whether Apc NEC don't have power to decide the direction of the party for everyone

The president have been hell bent on consensus in placing both the national chairman and apc president

Tinubu would never allow consensus when he is eligible to be in the race, the president can only get that when its microzoned to south south (only one name stand out)
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Ttalk: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
The question is whether micro zoning is illegal in constitution?

The question is whether Apc NEC don't have power to decide the direction of the party for everyone

The president have been hell bent on consensus in placing both the national chairman and apc president

Tinubu would never allow consensus when he is eligible to be in the race, the president can only get that when its microzoned to south south (only one name stand out)

I have told you as this is presently APC will not microzone, I'm emphasising this so you can remember that politics is not a sentiment game. Just like I won't blame PDP if it gives Atiku it's ticket.

The primary purpose of every party is to win election and the primary purpose of every member is for his party to win election every other things are secondary.

Amaechi has invested in APC and his main focus would be for APC to win in 2023, there are many home front battles that needed to be addressed. Anyone who has contrary opinion is already with the PDP, and you know how politician deal with such people.
Let see if Buni has interest of his party or that of PDP.

We are already at the point where every politicians is very careful
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by shinealight(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
only apc NEC have power to say if convention would hold or not

Buhari is not apc NEC that is why he doesn't know apc constitution have disqualified march 26

One of the Terms of Reference of Buni’s Committee (CECPC) is to plan and organise APC Convention. So, they do not need to hold another NEC meeting to authorise the Convention for 26th March. The NEC meeting may have more to do with ratifying the proposed change of leadership of the Committee.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by LambertCo: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
check my profile

expert555:

How? Email me na
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by funshint(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I feel your pains

No law breached
Fielding a SE/SS will be too much work for APC to handle. They can't even win those regions so why waste energy and resource. SE/SS candidate as APC candidate is a mirage.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
shinealight:

One of the Terms of Reference of Buni’s Committee (CECPC) is to plan and organise APC Convention. So, they do not need to hold another NEC meeting to authorise the Convention for 26th March. The NEC meeting may have more to do with ratifying the proposed change of leadership of the Committee.
before any convention is held, 14 days before it you must publicly notify the delegates

Convention is not a coven meeting, you miss the protocol to invoke it then it can't hold
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by onuman: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
tolue42:

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-crisis-buhari-breaks-silence-insists-convention-holds-march-26/

Atiku and Tambuwal led northerners from PDP to APC to support president from North to emerge; that's what destabilized PDP.
President Buhari is today rooting for Atiku or Tambuwal to succeed him in office; the roadmap to this has since been laid:
Tinubu shall become the flag bearer of APC during the 2023 presidential election, but most of the north shall vote for Atiku or Tambuwal flying the presidential flag of PDP.
With Atiku or Tambuwal as PDP flag bearer winning more than 25% of votes from each of the 19 northern states, the PDP flag bearer will also win 25% of votes from 5 states of the SS and SE to emerge president-elect to succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by colorsofrainbow: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
tolue42:

Just watch as things unfold!

Tinubu will be our next president.
From Iragbiji grin
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by tolue42(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

Atiku and Tambuwal led northerners from PDP to APC to support president from North to emerge; that's what destabilized PDP.
President Buhari is today rooting for Atiku or Tambuwal to succeed him in office; the roadmap to this has since been laid:
Tinubu shall become the flag bearer of APC during the 2023 presidential election, but most of the north shall vote for Atiku or Tambuwal flying the presidential flag of PDP.
With Atiku or Tambuwal as PDP flag bearer winning more than 25% of votes from each of the 19 northern states, the PDP flag bearer will also win 25% of votes from 5 states of the SS and SE to emerge president-elect to succeed President Buhari.

I don't understand how you people discuss beer parlor politics like this....

Every outgoing administration always want to have a "say" in incoming government, how will APC caucus control or have a say in PDP government? PDP already have their structures on ground since 1999, the reason Atiku don't last in APC was because he was being treated like an outsider, that togetherness was not really there compare to where he came from.

Politics is bigger than just North and South. A northern politician will surport a southern government so far he will always have a say in the government, that's why south east are rooting for Atiku because they believe through Peter Obi or whoever his running mate will be
from South east, they will always have a say compaire to in APC.
that is just the logic...

But by the way, so Buhari is rooting for tambuwa or Atiku, not Amaechi again?? You guys are really funny I must say
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by emmykk(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
tolue42:

Tinubu should have served as a minister under Buhari ?

Really

Yes he should have serve he is not bigger than fashiola, Ameachi,Fayemi,aregbesula Ngigi and other governors serving in the govt he participate to bring to power.

This is over 8years and nothing from him in term of service to the nation rather he is doing godfather in Lagos and enjoying the title of someone who brought buhari to power,even as his region has been paid for producing VP and Speakership of House of Representatives

Only for him to appear that he want to be president in 2023,he now suddenly been moving up and down canvasing to be president. He has eyes for big things but can serve in little capacity.
He will be highly disappointed when the time comes
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Oracleamehdin(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by olayemite(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
June is almost here and I will remind you of all you've written. I hope you'll have the boldness to recant all you've written here.

Truthisunique3:
You can live in your alternate reality it doesn't change the reality of life

The powers controlling apc already have a candidate, they are already working the process to make him emerge so don't expect a throw open presidency when people already have vested interest

South west would continue to give apc at least 40% with or without a south west candidate just as it gives PDP without federal power or South West candidate

The right thing is to throw presidency to PDP stronghold, people are already sick of fulanis straight 16 yrs in south south

A south south man with Igbo heritage would bring more eastern votes to the table especially when he has claimed Igbo over the years

Middle belt (NC) is always 50/50 and anything to vote a fulani man would be like empowering the fulani genocide to continue from buhari so they would vote SS man

The north west/north east is buhari stronghold he delivers these regions very well, if e too much he tops it with Federal power

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by tolue42(m): 5:59am On Mar 14, 2022
emmykk:

Yes he should have serve he is not bigger than fashiola, Ameachi,Fayemi,aregbesula Ngigi and other governors serving in the govt he participate to bring to power.

This is over 8years and nothing from him in term of service to the nation rather he is doing godfather in Lagos and enjoying the title of someone who brought buhari to power,even as his region has been paid for producing VP and Speakership of House of Representatives

Only for him to appear that he want to be president in 2023,he now suddenly been moving up and down canvasing to be president. He has eyes for big things but can serve in little capacity.
He will be highly disappointed when the time comes

Tinubu is bigger than all this people you mentioned .. .. Tinubu is like a father to all of them
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by emmykk(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2022
tolue42:

Tinubu is bigger than all this people you mentioned .. .. Tinubu is like a father to all of them

It is not about bigger than all this person and they themselves can even not be minister after been governor.
It is just an opportunity to serve.
Ameachi and fashola have show their worth by executing massive infrastructure in their ministry but nothing to show from Tinubu.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by nzeobi(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
there is nothing you can twist in open primaries, inec is there, they air the event life to the world, transparent ballot boxes, counting etc

The real scheme happens by bribing as much delegates before they enter convention ground, that's why dollars always rain in convention

This is why apc would need to eliminate the drug Lord by micro zoning it, because it would be a risk if it believe it can follow him to buy votes with Lagos loot

I won't blame cos if you witnessed APC primaries in IMO 2019 or the one recently conducted in anambra you will understand better.

How can an election where the number of people voting is not known be credible
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Ugonna62: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Spherical77:
please stop making mouth abeg. See the way you are just making mouth as if you don see the election result already. I can't say specifically who would be the next president but APC is likely to win it either through crook or nook
yes even me i can't say who will be the next president but i am very sure tinubu is not that person and cannot be,no matter how ur lots try to mischiviously force him down the throat of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2022
nzeobi:

I won't blame cos if you witnessed APC primaries in IMO 2019 or the one recently conducted in anambra you will understand better.

How can an election where the number of people voting is not known be credible
that is for state primaries where there is no media coverage or transparency

The last presidential primaries apc held in 2015 I watched it live on TV, every single vote and the announcement
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2022
olayemite:
June is almost here and I will remind you of all you've written. I hope you'll have the boldness to recant all you've written here.

the problem with Yoruba people is cowardice

They want to sit-down look and see the final outcome simply because they are too timid to fight for something

The final outcome you are waiting for in June na batch by batch the disgrace dey arrange leading to the final disgrace

All the anti tinubu decisions taken so far only makes the June shock smoother
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by nzeobi(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
that is for state primaries where there is no media coverage or transparency

The last presidential primaries apc held in 2015 I watched it live on TV, every single vote and the announcement

There was media coverage for all the voting units and you monitored it
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by Truthisunique3: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
nzeobi:

There was media coverage for all the voting units and you monitored it
to God who made me

It's not unit, you have delegates and they are all called group by group to vote in some general boxes after which they start sorting openly
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by nzeobi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
to God who made me

It's not unit, you have delegates and they are all called group by group to vote in some general boxes after which they start sorting openly

Which God made you, na your Papa and mama Born you oh
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Breaks Silence, Insists Convention Holds March 26 by olayemite(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
I never intended to respond to you again but your bigotry and sentiment against the leading ethnic nationality in Nigeria by all developmental indices is why I will be responding to you shows that you lack basic decorum to engage in intellectual discussion without descending to abuse.

You're calling Yoruba coward, how about the leaders from your region who went on shame visit to the villa to beg for micro zoning 2023 presidential slot to their region?

What's the stake of South/South and South/East combined in the APC?

The APC government is yet to forget the threat of louts in your region made to the life of President Buhari when he decided to visit them back then. The "Islamic party" that your people tagged APC 7 years ago is the same party that you and your kinsmen expected to handover the presidency to?

If you can discern quite well, you will be able to see that the 2022 Electoral Act is already working against Amaechi that you're clamouring for.

Oga, there will be presidential primaries in the APC and Tinubu, the most popular candidate in the APC will win the ticket. You can cry from now till tomorrow, it will not change anything.

June is here!

Truthisunique3:
the problem with Yoruba people is cowardice

They want to sit-down look and see the final outcome simply because they are too timid to fight for something

The final outcome you are waiting for in June na batch by batch the disgrace dey arrange leading to the final disgrace

All the anti tinubu decisions taken so far only makes the June shock smoother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina / What's The Full Meaning Of ADC? / Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.