Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment (20049 Views)

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Pio44: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2022
APC and free money
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Adolf10: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Who else observed? Ukraine No � Nigerians No �
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Adolf10: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Who else observed? Ukraine No mask Nigerians No mask
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by AsapTeddy(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You can only hate the Northern culture and traditions from Afar. Like when you are in the East like the biafrans and Nyamiris.

Chukudi, pray to be a northerner so your mother can live longer without depression and stress.

Onye Tribalistic Morons.

Senseless comment.

Must you always show your foolish tribalistic 2kb brain all the time?
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by petite626: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2022
see bah in this life we christians just came to suffer........

the two muslim women were given 1m each and the other two..............

God help us.
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Why did they address her as a Dr? Is Honorary Doctorate equivalent to Academic Doctorate degree. This is against the etiquette of Academic. As a rule people with honorary doctorates do not call themselves "doctor”.

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Greenback: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You can only hate the Northern culture and traditions from Afar. Like when you are in the East like the biafrans and Nyamiris.

Chukudi, pray to be a northerner so your mother can live longer without depression and stress.

Onye Tribalistic Morons.

The world is moving.

You can catch up at the tail end before it's too late for an adult baby like you grin
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Nkitara: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Onye Tribalistic Morons.

Rapist wetin bring this hatred come this morning bro? Hope you have taken your medications in prison?
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by freddybonz(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Crafteck1:
How about creating only women factories? That would empower them not having to struggle with men to work. Ang given cash would be spent, 1m in Nigeria now is rent money..
How does creating only women factories foster gender equality, women just want to eat their cake and have it
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by CrudeSon: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Onye Tribalistic Morons.

So after all you wrote ,your problems has been solved?
Poor idiots,you can never see the rich being so unreasonable and before you attack me I am Northerner,stop bringing insults to us because we don't have such time,a typical Northerner don't behave like touts no matter how they are pushed,we don't have time,stop instigating us against the Easterners
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by techWriter3: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Alex Report and attaché
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Gist1234(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2022
YES in capital letters.If having more than one wife is good,God would have created more than one EVE.Instesd God created one EVE
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by shortIGBOman: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Onye Tribalistic Morons.

True talk.
In reality, they want to be like Northerners. That's why they always attach themselves with Northerners. But online, they act like the fake people that they are. grin grin grin
Begging, begging people grin

1 Like

Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Crafteck1: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2022
freddybonz:

How does creating only women factories foster gender equality, women just want to eat their cake and have it

The equally is nothing but fallacy, we are different right into dna, i just believe we need to create a society where most women have something doing, lits are dying in silence, lots are having sex with who they dont like just to have a place to sleep and food to eat. But the empty minded ones who might have made it through sexual favours are shouting equality when they should be helping other women come up, men are really the ones at disadvantage in lots of spheres.. U think if i can do makeup and ooen legs in order to avoid doing stressful jobs i no go do am? I will and i will take lots of Instagram pix while doing it
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by shortIGBOman: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2022
CrudeSon:

Poor idiots,you can never see the rich being so unreasonable and before you attack me I am Northerner,stop bringing insults to us because we don't have such time,a typical Northerner don't behave like touts no matter how they are pushed,we don't have time,stop instigating us against the Easterners

See as Emeka dey try to attach himself with Almighty Northerners. grin grin Every Igbo man wants to be like Northerners. We no want una, make una stay una lane grin grin grin

Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Mitsurugi(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Onye Tribalistic Morons.

Oga it is Ndi Tribalistic Morons
If you want to be daft at least do it right

2 Likes

Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by CrudeSon: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See as Emeka dey try to attach himself with Almighty Northerners. grin grin Every Igbo man wants to be like Northerners. We no want una, make una stay una lane grin grin grin

Say what you want to say,I have made my point and I won't respond to you again,we are all humans,grow up or die with your ignorance.
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by shortIGBOman: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2022
CrudeSon:

Say what you want to say,I have made my point and I won't respond to you again,we are all humans,grow up or die with your ignorance.

Emeka my friend. You too like Northerners. Oya, tell your People make them stop insulting Northerners online.
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Khaysee: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Its good but you can do more sir

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily men clothing at wholesale low price
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Kokaine(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
CrudeSon:

he may not even be from the north. He may be a southerner disguising
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Originalsly: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Why did they address her as a Dr? Is Honorary Doctorate equivalent to Academic Doctorate degree. This is against the etiquette of Academic. As a rule people with honorary doctorates do not call themselves "doctor”.

In the previous administration.... one woman qualified to be a Minister with her honorary degree from a US university. In Nigeria..... as long as the paper says Degree.... that's all that matters... who cares if it's honorary or not? ... if it's earned or bought?

@ topic ..... dashing money to a few chosen women .... and this is empowering women.... an insult to women on their day.
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Godwin25king: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Only three women

This country has enough to empower hundred women with 1m each!!
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by kowalsky: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol. They steal your money, turn around to give you peanuts and you dumb f*##$ applaud them like the brain dead sheeps you are.

Nigerians deserve all the s@#* they get.
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Nyascobar1414: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
International Father's day... Men will not be a given a fvvk....

Men this the society you live in, women(society) dont love you.. They like you for your value...
This is a Gynocentric society kings!
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by HRMK: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
3WOMEN?WHAT IS THE POPULATION OF WOMEN IN THE FCT?A TOTAL OF #1.75M FOR 3WOMEN?AT 250K EACH WULD AV TAKEN CARE OF 7 OR AT 25K TAKES CARE OF 70!AM SURE THE BENEFICIARIES MUST BE PARTY FAITHFULS!WHAT A COUNTRY!!
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by babajero(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Politicians will create mass poverty and say dey are doing empowerment or intervention as they call it.
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by babajero(m): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Politicians will create mass poverty and say dey are doing empowerment or intervention as they call it..
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by InnoBest188(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
This kankanda woman self wink
She try Shaa undecided
Re: Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu Empowers Mothers, Calls For Gender Friendly Environment by Tundex911: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na still our money

I guess it's against 2023, we observe from afar tho

Awon weyrey gbogbo.

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Warns Against Campaigns In Churches, Mosques, Violators Risk Imprisonment / Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.