Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello (8451 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike / South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos) / Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Shadysen: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hungry youth
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Acesexcell(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Funny. Gullible fools
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by tenpipsperday: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abdulass8:
Nobody will vote him, lmao grin

But somebody must wack free money naa.

Daniel Kanu style.

Meanwhile Kogi people no see salary o.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Kenturkey048(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Make una tell Calabar youth say craze dey worry them...
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Jaapu: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoLotty7:
Hi everyone,l want to invest into rearing goat through cross breeding in a commercial module.
I will need the Boer= two buck,the savannah two as well the Kalahari to breed with the red Sokoto and African dwarf does.
Please,where can I buy either the Boer, Savannah or the Kalahari in Nigeria and at what prices?
Every contributions/suggestions is highly welcome.

There is a scammer on the loose. Beware. If possible go for physical purchase with a civil defense officer.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Amwitty(f): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
All this crazy and confused people
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by GardenOfGod(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nonsense! When talking about politics in Nigeria, Calabar is not a reference point.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
NoLotty7:
Hi everyone,l want to invest into rearing goat through cross breeding in a commercial module.
I will need the Boer= two buck,the savannah two as well the Kalahari to breed with the red Sokoto and African dwarf does.
Please,where can I buy either the Boer, Savannah or the Kalahari in Nigeria and at what prices?
Every contributions/suggestions is highly welcome.
open a thread man

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Xristars(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nowadays the name " Ya ha ya" sounds like disorderliness.

Kogi is a testament of how his leadership is. I didn't bother reading the article, because Yahaya Bello has failed both his people and Nigerian youths.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by topoftheworld(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Same yeye bello that pay 2500 as salary?

All I see is people using him as a means of catching out. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by ahamonyeka(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Calabar youths or the hired ones?
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by HRMK: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
I TRUST NIGERIANS! NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING!!
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oluboh:
Road to 2023: We’ve perfected Yahaya Bello’s master plan, youths say as they storm Calabar

https://thengrtimes..com/2022/03/2023-weve-perfected-yahaya-bello.html?m=1

Awon confused youths.....wetin yaya bello don do for him state? ...Kogi state that is poverty infested. ....I spit
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Chuksmonika(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Analyst7:
I wish I can enter the brain of these youths and see their reason for supporting useless politicians
bro, I tire o. That's to show you that this country can never get better.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Naybahood(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
The OP and all the people supporting this man will never prosper .

1 Like

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by GardenOfGod(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Upon quoting the entire poster, is this what you were able to type?
Simeonee111:

Yahaya Bello for youth inclusiveness

1 Like

Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Queensss(f): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nothing irritates me in the news than seeing this man boldly wishing to run for President.

And what's even more annoying is that there are people supporting him.

Go to Kogi state and see what a wreck it is.. He should fix his state first

Yuck!
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by sulaak(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nigerians are the architect of their downfall, the likes of Yaya Bello should be imprison and not contesting for the president of Nigeria.

With bad laws and good officials, it is quite possible to rule the country. But if the officials are bad, even the best laws will not help... Otto Von Bismack
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by NOwazobia: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hunger oooo... Hungry foolish youth.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by garriAndsugar: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
What sort of misplaced priority is this self?
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by clothingonline(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wasting money on agenda that is not possible
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
LMAO!

I am a South South youth who's got deep rooted political inclinations and I can tell you for free that these are money induced youths singing mouth praises for the Kogi State drug addict.

We disown these youths for they do not represent the collective yearnings of the South South region. All shenanigans should be roundly disregarded. A bastard who's effortlessly run his state aground cannot be the cornerstone upon which we aim to build our 2023 dreams and aspirations.

Nigeria deserves better than two drug addicts in Yahaya Bello and Bola Tinubu!
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by HitbackIIback: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Clean sure odd...cash out
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by realoscar84(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Delusional grandeur. I reserve my comment.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by NoLotty7(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
patoski39:
open a thread man
l did but low response , thanks.
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by hassy3045: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oluboh:
Road to 2023: We’ve perfected Yahaya Bello’s master plan, youths say as they storm Calabar

https://thengrtimes..com/2022/03/2023-weve-perfected-yahaya-bello.html?m=1
The group are cashing out from the 83% of kogi worker's salaries he reserved for his presidential campaign..
This is cash out time for every state in Nigeria..
Because he can't even win his own polling unit come 2023
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by NoLotty7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jaapu:

There is a scammer on the loose. Beware. If possible go for physical purchase with a civil defense officer.
thanks for this,there are scammers parading themselves,l chat with one recently.thanks
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by NoLotty7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Kano and Kebbi states. Visit Niger or bauchi state too
thanks
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by babtoundey(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Which one is GYB?? So if he leaves office tomorrow will he be GYB, YB or EYB.

If i don't know anything since the time of my birth, I know this man is an affliction that must not hit any nation. The Kogi people can tell the story better.
I served in one of the ministeries in Kogi State during his first term in office. Yahyah Bello being a presid.. may that never be!
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Tuchelibann: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
This guys pay some of his workers 15% salary for some months now. Some people receive salaries of less than 3k every month because they earn just above the minimum wage. I hate this guy with all my sweat. Stupid fool he is in humane and a bastard. Under him many state workers have committed sucide because he wouldn’t pay them.

Yet he save millions of naira in a dormant account while his people starve. Nigerians politicians disgust me
Re: Calabar Youths Gather, Perfect Plan To Support Yahaya Bello by Panda7(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
vision-less and hungry youth, in what way have they ever benefit from the govt. that they keep being a nuisance every campaign year??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Victor Banjo Story - The True Biafran Hero / Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / FG Disburses N20,000 Each To 3,500 Vulnerable Women In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.